DSC_0213.jpg
DSC_0212.jpg
DSC_0214.jpg
DSC_0211.jpg
DSC_0210.jpg
DSC_0203.jpg
DSC_0209.jpg
DSC_0206.jpg
There are 64 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 10 years ago

Sell used Pinball WHITE WATER by Williams. Fully functional as in the photo. Pinball is DSC_0030.jpgDSC_0030.jpgDSC_0031.jpgDSC_0031.jpgDSC_0032.jpgDSC_0032.jpgDSC_0033.jpgDSC_0033.jpgin the Czech Republic in Europe, according to the transportation tariff transport company. Price 2000 USD optionally highest bidder If you are interested, please contact me email [email protected]

#2 10 years ago

Bizzareclub,

Sorry man. I read some things between the lines that weren't true, shouldn't have said that. Good luck.

#3 10 years ago

Whoa. Chill out here. Seller clearly isn't an English speaker.

#4 10 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Yeah, definitely not called for... just another reason why the world hates us!

GLWS... er auction?

#5 10 years ago

relax dude.

#6 10 years ago

Im in Czech Republic in Europe and dont speak english very well...I had 3 table, but dont have a place and now the last one buy it...

#8 10 years ago

I sell the last one now...

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Yeah, definitely not called for... just another reason why the world hates us!
GLWS... er auction?

Well, Jalpert's location is unknown so we can pawn him off as canadian lol!

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from Bizzareclub:

Im in Czech Republic in Europe and dont speak english very well...I had 3 table, but dont have a place and now the last one buy it...

You might want to set a price on your machine. Auctions tend to not go over so well on Pinside.

GLWS

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from jrivelli:

Well, his location is unknown so we can pawn him off as canadian lol!

He states in his post he is from Czech Republic in Europe...

#12 10 years ago

PinballwizardZ ??

#13 10 years ago

Actually, looks more like spam.

Quoted from Blackbeard:

#14 10 years ago

I am relaxed. It's a bait and switch. $2K in the title, auction in the post. It has nothing to do with his English. Good luck on your bids guys!

#15 10 years ago

First post. No location. No information. Contact him via email. This has ALL the red flags of a spam post.

#16 10 years ago

Jalpert: I don't think he's auctioning it off. It looks like he's just selling. That looks like his email address. Sounds like he's taking "highest bidder" as in best offer. I could be wrong.

#17 10 years ago

If this is not spam, he fooled me

Quoted from Blackbeard:

Jalpert: I don't think he's auctioning it off. It looks like he's just selling. That looks like his email address. Sounds like he's taking "highest bidder" as in best offer. I could be wrong.

#18 10 years ago

I emailed already and he has responded, seems like legit dude, hopefully bringing this bad boy to Indiana. Will update if anything seems fishy, but so far so good.

#19 10 years ago

If it's legit, then the screw off comment was out of line. It wasn't because it was an auction or a price police thing as so many people like to think, it looked like a scam.

Good luck.

Quoted from Tsskinne:

I emailed already and he has responded, seems like legit dude, hopefully bringing this bad boy to Indiana. Will update if anything seems fishy, but so far so good.

#20 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

He states in his post he is from Czech Republic in Europe...

I meant Jalpert since he was being rude and the guy mentioned thats why people hate "us" as in americans and i was of course just joking around

#21 10 years ago

Bring that bad boy back to the states.

#22 10 years ago

Jak se mas Bizzareclub? Jalpert's immediate comment of "screw off" before having any facts confirms why there can be animosity towards Americans when they visit European countries. Shit like that reflects on all of us as a country and makes us look like assholes. I do not know if Bizzareclub is legit or not but I do know that immediate hostility without having a clue doesn't help. Hope you get a great machine Tsskinne!

#23 10 years ago

Get over yourself. This isn't some international conspiracy to be an asshole. I really thought it was a SPAM, and it still could be, I have no idea. I already said I was out of line, what else do you want?

Quoted from Strummy:

Jalpert's immediate comment of "screw off" before having any facts confirms why there can be animosity towards Americans when they visit European countries. Shit like that reflects on all of us as a country and makes us look like assholes. I do not know if Bizzareclub is legit or not but I do know that immediate hostility without having a clue doesn't help. Hope you get a great machine Tsskinne!

#24 10 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Get over yourself. This isn't some international conspiracy to be an asshole. I really thought it was a SPAM, and it still could be, I have no idea. I already said I was out of line, what else do you want?

yeah yeah whatever

#25 10 years ago

#26 10 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

That was my first thought, too. Sure looked like spam to me, but hopefully all is well. @ OP, good luck. @Tsskinne, hope it works out for you.

And yes, let's not turn this into a larger issue of why Americans are culturally insensitive. This is a pinball forum.

#27 10 years ago

Yep pinball is just pinball to me, don't care where it comes from or who from, and cheap pinball is even better. Anyone have suggestions on shipping/importing never have and need some help. Thanks.

#28 10 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Yep pinball is just pinball to me, don't care where it comes from or who from, and cheap pinball is even better. Anyone have suggestions on shipping/importing never have and need some help. Thanks.

send a pm to pinny80 (i think thats his name). he ships games international to us a lot. might have great info

#29 10 years ago

I wrote, I can not speak very good English. Just I sell pinball and I thought that this is the ideal forum in which to offer it. If I hurt anybody, I apologize.
This is not a spam. Pinball is nice but obviously used. Buy The fastest and most exciting offer. Can I send any traffic. What you pay for.
I wanted to sell on eBay, but I ended up at the point of transport.

Do you have any other ideas where to sell piball?

Please communicate with me through email.

#30 10 years ago

Nope this is the right place, hoping we can make the deal. I contacted pinny80 to see what he advises on shipping. Hope to hear from him soon as well. Thanks for the emails Bizzareclub.

#31 10 years ago

DSC_0222.jpgDSC_0222.jpgDSC_0221.jpgDSC_0221.jpgDSC_0220.jpgDSC_0220.jpgDSC_0219.jpgDSC_0219.jpgDSC_0218.jpgDSC_0218.jpgDSC_0217.jpgDSC_0217.jpgDSC_0216.jpgDSC_0216.jpgDSC_0215.jpgDSC_0215.jpgDSC_0214.jpgDSC_0214.jpgDSC_0214.jpgDSC_0214.jpgDSC_0213.jpgDSC_0213.jpgDSC_0212.jpgDSC_0212.jpgDSC_0211.jpgDSC_0211.jpgDSC_0210.jpgDSC_0210.jpgDSC_0209.jpgDSC_0209.jpgDSC_0206.jpgDSC_0206.jpgDSC_0203.jpgDSC_0203.jpgDSC_0235.jpgDSC_0235.jpgDSC_0234.jpgDSC_0234.jpgDSC_0232.jpgDSC_0232.jpgDSC_0231.jpgDSC_0231.jpgDSC_0227.jpgDSC_0227.jpgDSC_0226.jpgDSC_0226.jpgDSC_0225.jpgDSC_0225.jpgDSC_0224.jpgDSC_0224.jpgDSC_0223.jpgDSC_0223.jpg

Here I took a new photos

#32 10 years ago

Looks nice.

Good luck with the sale.

#33 10 years ago

Video filmed yesterday. Pinball is without glass ...

#34 10 years ago

Priced right. GLWS

#35 10 years ago

It's the original hard authentically table that you just cleaned. It is trouble-free!
Inside the table are new replacement bulbs and other things you needed for normal service.

#36 10 years ago

Hey everyone,

I have not been able to figure out how I would get this item shipped from the Czech Republic to Indiana. I would prefer to do air freight as it seems much faster and safer than shipping on a boat. If anyone can provide me with some quick help I would greatly appreciate it, if not someone work with Bizzareclub to get this deal done. He has sent me a ton of photos, and videos of the game and seems to be a really nice person. Thanks for any help you can provide.

#37 10 years ago

My nephew works in cargo at Prague airport. I'll see if I can find anything out. I know that my wife's aunt ships from Florida to CZ frequently using containers by boat. That seems to be the most economical way.

#38 10 years ago

Strummy, thank you I would really appreciate that help.

#39 10 years ago

Tsskinne, I'm waiting on a reply from my nephew (through my wife of course, my czech sucks). Do you know what town the machine is located in?

Also, to whoever I may have offended by bringing cultural insensitivity into the forum I apologize. I just didn't like seeing a guy getting slammed for having broken English.

#40 10 years ago

It is in Prague actually. Another pinsider contacted me who lives in the Czech as well, and is English who is willing to go check the game out and help figure out transportation. I speak no Czech at all so all of your help is greatly appreciated. I have been advised to ship through Lufthansa, but struggling to get a hold of them and really concrete way to do the shipping. Thank you again for the help.

#41 10 years ago

Tsskinne,

http://www.stehovani.cz/

The owners of this company are friends of my wife and I. Maybe their company can help. Open the link with the Google Chrome browser and it can be translated. I'll let you know if I come up with more to help you.

#42 10 years ago

The coils on the flippers don't look like they are the correct ones.

#43 10 years ago
Quoted from Strummy:

Tsskinne,
http://www.stehovani.cz/
The owners of this company are friends of my wife and I. Maybe their company can help. Open the link with the Google Chrome browser and it can be translated. I'll let you know if I come up with more to help you.

Thank you, I just sent them an email. Hopefully I can hear something back.

#44 10 years ago

Just to let everyone know I have spoken to a fellow pinsider who is a British expat now living in Czech Rebublic and he has kindly offered to authenticate the game/seller for me.
He has contacted the seller but they have not made a time/date to meet up yet.
I too am interested in the pin but being based in Northern France makes things a bit easier for me with regards to shipping.
Whatever his findings are I will pass them on as that's only fair.

#45 10 years ago

Yes, we are planning a meeting.

#46 10 years ago

I encountered the same problems. I wanted to sell a ww in US but I hit the mistrust and problems with transport.not all people outside the U.S. want to fool Americans.anyway .. and I still want to sell a white water

#47 10 years ago

It's not a foreign thing, it's just a thing. Americans don't always trust other Americans when doing deals across the US. It's a lot of money.

Quoted from cdorin05:

I encountered the same problems. I wanted to sell a ww in US but I hit the mistrust and problems with transport.not all people outside the U.S. want to fool Americans.anyway .. and I still want to sell a White Water

#48 10 years ago

Interesting post. Will be intresting to see how this turns out.

#49 10 years ago
Quoted from cdorin05:

I encountered the same problems. I wanted to sell a ww in US but I hit the mistrust and problems with transport.not all people outside the U.S. want to fool Americans.anyway .. and I still want to sell a White Water

Don't take it personally. I know every country is full of mostly good people. Unfortunately, we have to be careful because there are so many scammers using foreign addresses. My father rents several properties and about 75% of the people who contact him are trying to scam him by overpaying with a forged check and asking for him to wire the balance back or whatever. Pinball is no different. Every day there are messages posted on American sites advertising foreign pinball machines that likely don't even exist. It is a small number of people making a very large number of attempts at scams that force us to be wary.

#50 10 years ago

I I sold a pin a few months ago and transported it with airplane from Brussels to LA
Cost was about 1100 € special package for pin included.
I assume with boat is less expensive but takes a few weeks.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 5.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 12.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Jamestown, NC
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

12,610 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mapleton, UT
$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 12.95
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Machine - For Sale
Castle Rock, CO
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 199.95
Electronics
PinSound

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 189.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

Machine - For Sale
Montpelier, VA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 64 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/buy-used-pinball-white-water-2000-usd and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.