(Topic ID: 196151)

Buy Metallica Premium NIB or wait for ACDC Premium Vault?

By ASOA

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 50 posts
  • 31 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by PtownPin
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Metallica Premium NIB or wait for ACDC Premium Vault? or Aerosmith?”

• Metallica Premium 70 votes
      52%
    • ACDC Premium Vault 49 votes
      37%
    • Aerosmith PRO 7 votes
      5%
    • Aerosmith Premium 8 votes
      6%

(134 votes)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider WJxxxx.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#47 6 years ago
    Quoted from MikeS:

I wouldn't say that there are a ton of modes:
    Seek and Destroy - Not that frequent
    Blackened - Not that frequent
    And Justice For All - pretty frequent
    The 4 crank it up modes - Not something you start every game but if you start 1 or 2 that means you have a pretty good game going.
    Sure there are some hurry-ups and Fuel double scoring but those I consider add-ons to coincide with the bigger modes or multi-balls.

Just dismissing Fuel, Hurry-ups - not even mentioning the 5 different multiballs available seems a pretty poor argument.

Let's just say that TWD, MET & ACDC are all great games which follow a different path during gameplay.

I find AcDc a bit linear, start song, hit 8 shots, start new song etc. until all 12 are completed and start Encore. That's not to say that there's not other stuff going on, but realistically you've got playfield multiplyer or multiball.

TWD You can play modes at the same time as multiball and walker kills and crossbow and shot multiplyer

MET the main wizard modes are harder to get to, but even if you completely ignore them there's plenty going on, go for Seek and Destroy, Justice for All, each of the multiballs, Fuel, playfield multiplyer, Blackened, improve the reward from mystery award.

They all appeal to different people in different ways - that's just the way it is. Personally, having owned all 3 my favourite by far is Met.
    I had AcDc first and thought it was the best game ever, then Met over took (it in my opinion) I then had TWD but still preferred Met.

Whichever game you end up with you'll be getting a good game, whether it's the one that appeals to you the most - only you can make that decision

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider WJxxxx.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/buy-metallica-premium-nib-or-wait-for-acdc-premium-vault?tu=WJxxxx and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.