(Topic ID: 151284)

The "Ultimate Door Prize" win a VPcabs virtual pinball machine at Pintastic!

By dannunz

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by dannunz
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dannunz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

The ultimate door prize will be a VPcabs pimped out Mini Virtual pinball machine!

-Must be present to enter.
    -Must be present at time of drawing to win.
    -No purchase necessary.

Details soon here......https://pintasticnewengland.com

#3 8 years ago
    Quoted from michiganpinball:

You may want to check if this type of promotion is legal in your state. I don't think it would be in Michigan - you would need a "no purchase necessary" way of entering.

You get a lot of different free perks when you buy a Super 3 day pass. This is just one of the perks. Many other shows give out free perks when you buy a VIP package. Not sure how this would be any different.

#7 8 years ago
    Quoted from docquest:

Not sure how many VIP passes will be sold but it seems like the odds of winning this could be pretty good as far as raffles go.

Last year we sold 85 VIP passes. This year we are hoping to sell at least 200.

#9 8 years ago

Unfortunately we may need to change this to a promotion some how. In MA you can not do a paid raffle with out sticking to the MA guide lines. So we are looking into what we can do. My main goal is to get people to the show. If anyone has an idea to make this legal shoot me a PM thanks.

#14 8 years ago
    Quoted from JIM_Z:

Will you have games at the show in the box for purchase? Or is this something we would need to order? Came close last year and thinking this year i may want one.
    Jim

VPcabs has the same 4 booth area as last year. I'm sure Brad will have some great show deals as well as the couch and lounging area set up!

2 weeks later
    #17 8 years ago

All you have to do is come to the the show and you could go home with a $4500 virtual pinball machine! The "ULTIMATE DOOR PRIZE" https://pintasticnewengland.com/

1 week later
    #18 8 years ago

HOTEL AND TICKET UPDATE!

I was just at the hotel and got an update. The hotel is 40% full as of today. So I suggest you reserve your room a.s.a.p. and don't get forced into one of the back up hotels. Keep in mind we have yet to make any announcements. Trust me when we start announcing who will be coming to the show people will want to travel to see them. Announcements will commence after the Texas pinball Festival has ended.

Also our new web site and ticketing system is up and running. VIP 3 day passes are available at a $10 discount till May 1st than they go up to the regular price. With this pass it gives you access to the Friday after party and the free play room till 2am Friday and Saturday nights as well as Thursday 6pm till 12 midnight. http://www.pintasticnewengland.com

Thanks Gabe

3 weeks later
    1 month later
    #20 7 years ago

Who wants to win a VP cabs game. Just show up and you got a chance!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dannunz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/buy-a-pintastic-super-pass-and-you-could-win-a-vpcabs-virtual-pin?tu=dannunz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.