Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by hoby1
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

Just saw this ad in the marketplace. A great deal for anyone looking for five Mustang LE's.

Machine - For Sale
NIB - New in box (distributor/business) - “I have these Brand New LE Editions, w manufacturing number, in the box. There were 500 made!! These are not The Premium/LE. These are the LE. Buy 5 and get a price break!! 50-...”
6 years ago
Two Rivers, WI
Expired!

#2 6 years ago

I think hes asking 10,595 a piece with a price break if you buy 5 O_o

#3 6 years ago

And 10.5k on a single Mustang LE is.....LMAO.

#4 6 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

Just saw this ad in the marketplace. A great deal for anyone looking for five Mustang LE's.

So you are still paying $8,800+ per Mustang LE at that price...plus you have to buy 6 of them at that price. No deal to be had there.

#5 6 years ago

No deal but great game

#6 6 years ago

Maybe you forgot the sarcasm tag? You can't possibly be pumping this guys terrible terrible deal. It's literally one of the worst pitches I've ever stumbled across.

#7 6 years ago

It checks out on my sarcasm meter. You're cool, carry on

#8 6 years ago

Bonus points for your Trailer Park Boys avatar.

#9 6 years ago

I'm not pumping anything and I know it's a horrible price at $10,000 each. The thread title is direct from the ad, which made me laugh when I read it. I thought the part about buying 5 Mustang LE's would be enough for people to know that I was joking. Sarcasm emoji added to original post.

#10 6 years ago

Congratulations, you are the first person to ever find a pinball machine priced over market value.

#11 6 years ago

Wonder how this guy acquired so many Mustang LE's?

#12 6 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

I'm not pumping anything and I know it's a horrible price at $10,000 each. The thread title is direct from the ad, which made me laugh when I read it. I thought the part about buying 5 Mustang LE's would be enough for people to know that I was joking. Sarcasm emoji added to original post.

I didn't think you were serious. My post was a commentary on how someone could make a for sale post with a "deal" like that and even remotely begin to try to convince people it was a some kind of deal.

Buy 5 of a game that very few people want and pay several thousands over market value for each and I will throw in a 6th copy of a game very few people want that will bring you overall total price down to still a couple thousand dollars over market value for each. Sounds great to me!

#13 6 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

Wonder how this guy acquired so many Mustang LE's?

Im gonna say a dist. was dumping them ?

#14 6 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

Yeah...I was thinking the same thing. Price point aside, unless you're an operator, why buy five of the same machine?

BTW..I think Mustang is an underrated pin. Zero interest in the theme but the gameplay is kinda fun.

#15 6 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

I wonder what the dump price was. I never hear of game dumping prices till after they've been sold...

#16 6 years ago

Horrible price....game is truly understated

#17 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I wonder what the dump price was. I never hear of game dumping prices till after they've been sold...

Depends on how long they have been hanging around, I know of a few distributors that let games go cheap when they were sitting on multiple of the same title over time.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Calgary, AB
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Wichita, KS
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/buy-5-and-get-a-price-break and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.