(Topic ID: 100181)

In Stock! Custom Buttons & Housings (Early Bally, Gottlieb, Stern, Chicago Coin)

By Zitt

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 151 posts
  • 37 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 87 days ago by Zitt
  • Topic is favorited by 27 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

C-904_GITD_Blue (resized).jpg
C-905_GITD_Blue (resized).jpg
C905_ColorsAll696x640 (resized).jpg
C904_ColorsAll640x640 (resized).jpg
DSC_0150 (resized).JPG
20150913_193225.jpg
IMAG0376.jpg
IMAG0377.jpg
IMG_20150826_124607.png
C904_colors2_m.jpg
C905_colors2_m.jpg
19058205343_e43aabec411.jpg
1.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
18854027074_c7e9b050c6_n1.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zitt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Anyone know if anyone has a patent / copyright on the older style buttons used as the following part numbers?

•Bally C-905 button
•Bally C-904 housing
•Gottlieb C-13900 bushing
•Gottlieb B-16680 button
•Stern / Chicago Coin Machine 4B-200 button
•Stern / Chicago Coin Machine 4B-199 housing

I'm working on a mod where I'd like to get the buttons made in Clear instead of the typical Red and Green.
detail[1].jpgdetail[1].jpg Photo courtesy of: http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/C-905RT

I think I could easily create my own injection mold at Techshop.ws and inject it with some clear plastic to accomplish my goals. I wouldn't later want to get a C&D letter from the copyright owner if I decided to sell those buttons in the kit.

-----
Now in stock at Pinball-Mods.com:

C904 Housings from $1.98 each.
C905 Buttons from $2.08 each.

-----
We now have 15 different translucent colors including our newest:
Blue Glow-In-The-Dark
There is a color to fit your pinball machine as we have many exclusive colors.

15 translucent colors15 translucent colors
15 button colors15 button colors

#3 9 years ago

Good point; hadn't considered any patent might have expired by now.
Going to do some playing in CAD.

#15 9 years ago

I've completed my 3D Model of the button and it looks pretty damn neat.
Is there any interest in the model? If so; maybe I can upload the STL somewhere.

Would anyone be interested in a Shapeway's upload?
Hell; In theory - you could have these printed in Gold or Silver it you wanted to...

#17 9 years ago

Uploaded to Shapeways:
https://www.shapeways.com/model/2486693/early-pinball-button-c905.html
Lots of colors to choose from. Some of the materials aren't printable due to wall thickness. I'll look at debugging it.
Prices start at 8.59 of one button. Silver can be printed for $122.91.

Here's my cad renderings:
C905.pngC905.png
C905b.pngC905b.png

I still need to print my own copy of the files... just to make sure they print ok at Techshop... so please if you decide to beta test a material; keep that in mind!

#20 9 years ago

Fixed the wall thickness issue with some of the material. The bottom ring's wall thickness was too small / didn't match the original. As a result; more material was needed - so the minimum prices went up to 9.63.

Quoted from swinks:

nice work Zitt, if you need a test print on a Replicator I can help you out to look for any failures but would not sell, share and don't need them for myself - would be just to help you.
keep in mind I have noticed a 0.2mm variance between what I have designed and what Shapeways prints so keep that in mind.
imaterialise is also another option for coloured and clear resin printed ones

Good info thanks. is it +/-0.2mm or does it go one way?

I can print at Techshop; but am willing to take the help if you have the time. IT's about a 40minute drive for me to access their printer.

#22 9 years ago

One of you Pinsiders... convinced me that the Housing would be a good idea too; so:
C904.pngC904.png
C904b.pngC904b.png

The test toolpath shows some anomalies... so need to figure that out before I upload to shapways.

#24 9 years ago

Fixed the issues with the CAD file. Button Housings #c904 are up on Shapeways:
http://shpws.me/vyCo

Again; these haven't been printed yet... so understand there may be issues. I'll update the thread when my print test is complete.

625x465_2490701_4456120_1408172684.jpg625x465_2490701_4456120_1408172684.jpg

#25 9 years ago
Quoted from swinks:

what issues are you having? might be able to help….
here is that other site
http://i.materialise.com/materials

There were some wall width issues inherited from the original unit. I also had a couple of dangling cylinders where the bevels were. All fixed now.

#30 9 years ago

Not to bad considering these are my 2nd and third attempts at 3D cad.
Made some minor adjustments to the housing. Hopefully Swinks can print it again to see if it fits better.
I kinda feel like I should order a pair from shapeways just to see how it works. Gonna think about it some more.

imaterialise is too damn expensive. I think the button was like $40 to print in clear resin. For $40; I could buy the aluminum I need to make an injection mold.

#34 9 years ago

Thanks swinks. I'm going to recommend people still not buy the parts of shapeways until I can order and receive mine to verify they work well as a pair. If you don't mind the risk; go ahead.

If you see a shapeways material I don't have for sale; let me know.

Does anyone have access or a spare/trashed
White Dual Button Bushing #21018
which is listed as "No Longer Available" on PBR's website: http://pbresource.com/buttons.html ?
Thinking I could duplicate it and provide a model of shapeways as well.

#36 9 years ago

Ah so; they are still available.
Does anyone have any idea how many games used the two button config?

#38 9 years ago

Pretty sure Black hole did not use the second flipper button. IIRC

#40 9 years ago

Tonight I played around with Shapeways some more; and it became apparent that each part gets a ~$5 handling charge. So to order two buttons and two housings would have been $20 in extra handling fees (buried in the cost of the part). I decided I needed to batch the buttons and the housings together in one file with a stringer so they can be printed as one part - knocking the price down to two $5 charges (a $10 savings).

625x465_2523093_4733736_1408514065[1].jpg625x465_2523093_4733736_1408514065[1].jpg
http://shpws.me/vBJM

625x465_2523159_4732634_1408513608[1].jpg625x465_2523159_4732634_1408513608[1].jpg
http://shpws.me/vBJO

Would people be ordering the housing in different colors from the buttons?
For ST:MU; I'm going with transparent buttons and metallic plastic housings... but I assume most people would match the buttons and the housings.

#45 9 years ago
Quoted from aobrien5:

I'm looking for original Bally red for both.

Why? Can't you get Red stock these days?
Yes:
http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/C-905R
I'm not saying I won't make red avaialbe; but I don't see the logic of custom colors when that color already exists (at a cheaper price).

Quoted from blownfuse:

System 80/80A Gottlieb's that used the two button configuration were Haunted House, Volcano, Spirit, Rocky & Devil's Dare.

So; not a lot of machines did.
If someone can get me the measurements of where the cut is on the dual housing; I can make a #21018 fairly easily.

#47 9 years ago

My Shapeway's store should be open for you guys to purchase these buttons. Swinks has graciously tested the stl files that shapeways received and they appear to fit together properly. You can visit the store at:

http://www.shapeways.com/shops/Pinball-Mods

You can buy in single button / housing configurations or in pairs allowing you to configure the colors as you want.
At the moment; I have 13 color and/or materials available:

Blue nylon
Purple Nylon
Pink Nylon
Yellow Nylon
Green Nylon
Orange Nylon
Matte Black Nylon
Smooth Black
Polished Metallic Plastic
Grey Nylon /w metallic sparkle
Translucent clear
Matte Translucent clear
Matte Frosted Translucent Clear

I do not offer White or Red buttons in the store as they come much cheaper from PBR or Marco (see above).
I understand the prices are high; it's what Shapeways' charges for the material. I guess it's the cost of customization.

I have Matte Frosted buttons and Polished Metallic housings on the way to the house for final checkout and pictures. Expected arrival is the first week of Sept.

Given the Shapeways prices; I wouldn't blame you guys for holding off purchase until you see pictures of the actual Shapeways product.

#48 9 years ago

Tonight I used the marco pictures to guesstimate the cut-off length on #B-21018; picture seemed to indicate the cutoff is 0.143inches from the wall to the end of the cut-off. Using this measurement; I modified the CAD files to generate the multi-button housing necessary for machines such as Haunted House. I have uploaded them to the Shapeways store. I'll be unable to verify these files as I do not have a multi-button machine in my collection.

I put single, dual, and quad configurations in the store to minimize the ~$5 handling charges. I included red in this batch because AFAIK; they only made the cutoff bushings in White.

B-21018 cutoff bushingB-21018 cutoff bushing
http://shpws.me/vKuV

B-21018 cutoff bushing: DualB-21018 cutoff bushing: Dual
http://shpws.me/vKvy

B-21018 cutoff bushing: QuadB-21018 cutoff bushing: Quad
http://shpws.me/vKvF

#49 9 years ago

Confirmed today that the button STL file is correct and fits nicely in an existing housing. I printed a single button in black ABS:
14863598297_7f13805e0f[1].jpg14863598297_7f13805e0f[1].jpg

It fit perfectly into the housing after removing the support material.
I then put it into a Acetone vapor bath to smooth the button out ... but left it in the vapor too long and the crisp ledges reflowed a bit:
15049784792_1848df05a9[1].jpg15049784792_1848df05a9[1].jpg
But it's nice a shiny.

Here's the reflowed button in a dirty/used white housing I had:
15050126605_b81bc09bc2[1].jpg15050126605_b81bc09bc2[1].jpg

Looking forward to getting my shapeways pieces next week.

1 week later
#50 9 years ago

I got my shapeways order in ... the buttons are correct and work interchangeably with the old housings and vice-versa. I'll post some pictures I took ... hopefully tomorrow.

I did notice that buttons match the old opaque red buttons exactly; and just realized the transparent red ones I got from PBR have a slightly longer center "hub" which actuates the switch.

As a result; I think I'm going to make a new version with a longer plunger to match the transparent red one. The longer hub makes it work better in the mirror universe with the Nacelle LED PCB:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-custom-bally-flipper-button-mod

So; if you want an exact match to the stock buttons and housings;
They are off of "beta testing" by my standards. Order them. Enjoy them.

#52 9 years ago

Shape ways only offers clear and frosted.
Everything else is opaque I think.

#54 9 years ago

Here's some pictures I took of the housing in polished metallic plastic and frosted detail:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/52968060@N00/15175923692/sizes/o/
15175923692_b4a8a8cbe8[1].jpg15175923692_b4a8a8cbe8[1].jpg

https://www.flickr.com/photos/52968060@N00/14989719388/sizes/o/
14989719388_c164f8fb89[1].jpg14989719388_c164f8fb89[1].jpg

https://www.flickr.com/photos/52968060@N00/14989556119/sizes/o/
15153272536_52162fae1b[1].jpg15153272536_52162fae1b[1].jpg

https://www.flickr.com/photos/52968060@N00/14989719388/sizes/o/
14989556119_883250f596[1].jpg14989556119_883250f596[1].jpg

both are available in a variety of colors/materials at Shapeways:
http://www.shapeways.com/shops/Pinball-Mods

3 weeks later
#55 9 years ago

All... Just got word that Shapeways is "updating" the pricing structures for the materials used in the bulk of the buttons available for these buttons / housing. The new pricing may go up or down on or about oct 7, noon EST.

I'll know more when I have a chance to resolve some of my other projects.

#57 9 years ago

I'll look into that service.

BTW:
My buttons came back with a "baby powder" feel to them at least one other person reported similar issues. The nature of the beast seems to be the "nylon" printer material Shapeways seems to use. Post processing the button didn't seem to yield much improvement. I tried sanding; I tried tossing them in a tumbler, the nylon is very resistant to much post processing.
I don't have an issue with the button to be honest - and Long term; I'm probably going to end up putting a coat of liquor on it after I'm done modding the button for ST:MU.

I only stated this so you guys don't get a product your not expecting. If your looking for a fully smooth as glass plastic feel; the shapeways buttons aren't for you.

8 months later
#59 8 years ago

All - I'll have an announcement about continuation of this project in the coming weeks.
Waiting on Samples to arrive. I think many of you will be pleased with the outcome.

#60 8 years ago

Over the past several months; I've been working with a injection molding company to have these buttons & Housings made in "modder friendly" translucent colors. These are based upon the original C905/C904 buttons and holders above; but have been made injection mold friendly to minimize sink defects. What this means is the Critical parameters are still the same; but some wall thicknesses have been grown to ensure a quality product.

The Button face was thickened to approx. 3mm - Why? Because I wanted the button face to be able to take a laser etching for those that want to etch graphics into the face (like I did on my Original Bally StarTrek Restoration ). This material is CO2 Laser friendly - made out of PMMA (commonly known as Acrylic).

I'm also working on a Radiant Button RGB board to allow you to further "dial your mod" to the color desire. The idea is you can choose an approx. lense button/color then "shift it" with the RGB board if desired.

Today I received some color samples for first batch of 10 colors I intend to run. 3 of the colors; Blue, Green, and Purple were "off" and weren't really a "pinball" color so the manufacturer is going to need to tweak the color recipes a bit. The remaining are pictured below and should represent "production" colors. Keep in mind your monitor and my camera's color balance will throw the colors off a bit from the actual product you receive so use these as an approximation of what will be available.

Yellow:
YellowYellow

#66 8 years ago

New Custom colors not typical to pinball:
Clear:
ClearClear

#69 8 years ago

Smokey-Blue:
Smoke-BlueSmoke-Blue

Sorry for all the single picture posts... for some reason; Pinside is only allowing me to post one picture per post - and only if I completely close my browser.

As I stated; I'm still working with my contract manufacturer to get the Blue, Green, and Purple colors dialed in. I'll post pictures here when I can share them.

If there is an overwhelming desire for a color not mentioned above; please feel free to "request it". If there is enough demand; I'll consider adding it as a color.

#76 8 years ago

Glad to hear the interest; still trying to line up a physical purple sample so I can send it to the manufacturer for color matching.

Here's a color I initially rejected; it's basically transparent black:
I'm dismissed it as no one would be interested; but maybe there is someone interested? Maybe on Centaur?
Black - Interest?Black - Interest?

3 weeks later
#79 8 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Most "purple" pinball plastics are pretty crappy lately.
The purplest thing I've seen lately are the flasher domes.

I got some pictures of the corrected colors... the new colors look closer to what I was expecting:
1.jpg1.jpg
Vid - does this purple look in line with what you'd expect?

3.jpg3.jpg
2.jpg2.jpg

I hope to get the samples in no more than a week; then assuming they look good - production will start.

#82 8 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Purple looks plum.

Is that a bad thing? Like I said; I have no purple pinball parts here... so I'm guessing as to the ideal color.
I thought the original sample I got was TOO pink... didn't look very purple to me.

This was the original:
19058205343_e43aabec41[1].jpg19058205343_e43aabec41[1].jpg
so I had them re-iterate to the more royal purple color. I'll take better pictures when I get the samples here at the house next week.

They look very translucent to me. Wondering how they will look unlit (not something I do...)
Colors look decent.

I'm not focusing on any opaque colors; every one of these is intended to be backlit in some way. I wouldn't think many would be interested in opaque buttons at this point. Am I mis understanding your point?

#86 8 years ago
Quoted from mof:

My interest would be in opaque buttons.

Curious, which colors you'd like to see in opaque?
If the Translucents sell well; maybe I can look into getting some opaques made?

#87 8 years ago

Got the color matched samples in for Green, Blue, and Purple:
C905 Green, Blue & PurpleC905 Green, Blue & Purple
C904 Green, Blue & PurpleC904 Green, Blue & Purple

I'm very happy with these colors so I'm looking to start production in the next few days.

1 week later
#89 8 years ago

Just got word that the production units shipped today... With luck I'll have them by the weekend.

Edit: UPS tracking update puts it at mid next week.

#90 8 years ago

I'm pleased to announce that these translucent housing and buttons are in stock at Pinball-Mods.com. I'm pretty excited to be offering these ... so for opening weekend; I'm putting them on special at 10% of list price.

C904 Housings for $1.78 each.
C905 Buttons for $1.87 each.

After Sunday; they go up to their normal price of $1.98 / 2.08 respectively each.

#93 8 years ago

Grant... the post office has your package going to Canada.

#97 8 years ago

I posted a video to Youtube to highlight that you do not have to buy the same color housing as button. In this video; I paired a Amber and Orange Button with a Black Housing - then put the Bally Flipper Mod behind the two of them. I think it makes for a unique look. Time to put on those creative hats my fellow Pinheads!

#98 8 years ago

Eric, Geoff, and Gabriel - The postoffice has your Buttons / Housings. Thanks!

#100 8 years ago
Quoted from gabegabegabe:

Sweet, thanks Zitt! I will upload some pics when I get them installed. I liked the idea of mixing colors, so I ordered a couple extra housings to try out. More black for Centaur!

LOL. I was wondering what concoction you were dreaming up. I'm sure we'd all like to see the result; I know I will.

I'm going to try and get some pictures with a proto Radiant Button set to white on ST:MU just to give you guys some ideas of the lit by LED look.

#102 8 years ago
Quoted from Gibo:

Thanks mate ,went looking for buttons and came across the Sega Star Trek ribbon cable as well.

I was wondering about that... I was thinking you might have ordered it as filler - to justify the expense of shipping to Aus. Glad you have a machine it'll work with.

#106 8 years ago

Glad to hear they arrived in Canada without issue.

Robert, Joseph - your packages are at the post office.

I'm trying to figure out which color goes well with Strikes and Spares. Obviously Yellow and Red... but looks like there's already too much Yellow on the cabinet. Would Orange look out of place?

#109 8 years ago
Quoted from gabegabegabe:

Received mine a couple days ago. tried a couple combinations on seawitch, all blue and blue button with clear surround which I like much better. The clear surround gives some depth.

Nice! I wouldn't have thought Clear would look good in this case. Are you planning on backlight them; or just leaving them dark?

#110 8 years ago

Jack - your buttons shipped today.

I attached some water slide decals to a pair of these buttons and created some machine specific buttons for my Star Trek: The Mirror Universe project. I attached a video if you wanna check them out:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-trek-mirror-universe-pinball/page/12#post-2644060

#114 8 years ago

Thanks - your package is already at the post office.

#116 8 years ago

Great to hear you got them fast. You never know with International shipping.

3 weeks later
#119 8 years ago

Is there any interest in seeing these for sale at Expo?
I have a vendor interested in carrying them for the show; but have no idea how to gauge demand!
If these were available in Chicago; how many would you be interested in procuring? Please upvote this post if you don't wish to post here. that'll give me a rough idea how many people are interested at least.

1 week later
#122 8 years ago

I'll post more when I drop them off on Thursday. Should have plenty... I brought ~420 button/housing sets in various colors.

#123 8 years ago

Mezel Mods is graciously selling these pinball buttons. Please see them if you wish to purchase them at Expo. They are in the exhibitor room next to Marco/Stern's GOT and Nightmare Before Christmas.

As I understand it; they are selling the buttons and housings as a set for $4. You'll need to by two sets for most machines.

#127 8 years ago

I dont think i have any more light purple. I only had 5 buttons in total. Will look when i get home from expo.

None of the special edition colors are here at expo

#131 8 years ago

Joey, Thanks for the feedback; I'll have to look at the source code to see what's going on.
The site is "live" again ... so you should be able to order.

1 month later
#132 8 years ago

Pinball-Mods.com will be doing a Black Friday - Cyber Monday Sale. The discount is 12.5% off every in-stock item in our store. You will need to enter a Discount code on the Payment screen. The code is BFCM2015 and will not be active until Black Friday (11/27/2015) - no early shopping on Thanksgiving.

Backorders are not allowed but will cover every thing we have in stock including (but not limited to):
Early Solid State Buttons & Housings
Bally Flipper Button Mods

Sale Ends Monday Nov 30 at 11:59pm CST. Shipping may not be super-fast like usual... if the demand is high.

#133 8 years ago

Pinball-Mods.com's Black Friday - Cyber Monday Sale is now live with a 12.5% discount off every in-stock item in our store. You will need to enter a Discount code on the Payment screen. The code is BFCM2015 and is now active until 11:59pm Monday 11/30/2015.

5 months later
#135 7 years ago

No idea really... a $3/minute to run the waterjet; it'd be expensive.
Might be smarter to run on the CNC... but I'd have to look into it.

#137 7 years ago

A metal washer might help too. Just around the screw mounts.
I suspect "slap slaves" cause the clear straps to bend and eventually break. A big-ish washer around the screw heads would help keep that clear strap from bending at the critical points.

5 months later
#139 7 years ago

Stretch - any luck with the washers?

RobertH your Blue buttons shipped today and should already be on the way to you.

2 weeks later
#141 7 years ago

These Buttons are included in the Site-Wide GoVote16 sale at Pinball-Mods.com until Nov 10.

2 years later
#143 4 years ago

A new shipment is on it's way.
Reordered Clear, Light Green, Light Purple, and Smoke Blue.
New test color Opaque Blue (in ABS) for the Opaque Crowd (mof ). I'm not against expanding the color selection; but I'd have to be sure they'd be a good seller. I thought Blue would be a good seller based upon the translucent blue.

I'll post pictures when I have them officially back in stock.

#144 4 years ago

Light Green, Light Purple, and Smoke Blue are back in stock.

Opaque Blue (in ABS) is also available.

Early Solid State
Buttons&
Housings
DSC_0150 (resized).JPGDSC_0150 (resized).JPG

#146 4 years ago

mappy_mouse your package is at the post office so should be on the way.
Curious; what game are you planing to use the black buttons on?

2 months later
#148 4 years ago

Titan Pinball at Houston Arcade Expo has these buttons in stock for show attendees to purchase.

They also have my pop bumper bodies and translucent Skirts available for purchase.

1 week later
#150 4 years ago

These
buttons_and
housings_are part of our 19% Black Friday Sale. Must use
discount code: BF2019.

4 years later
#151 87 days ago

Did you know that we now have 15 different colors of these buttons available?
New for 2024; I have stock of a color I've always wanted ... but don't have a immediate need for:

Blue, Glow In The Dark
C-904_GITD_Blue (resized).jpgC-904_GITD_Blue (resized).jpg
C-905_GITD_Blue (resized).jpgC-905_GITD_Blue (resized).jpg
To get this effect; it's best to backlight these with a UV LED source like Comet's 1SMD FlexBulbs in UV. For these pictures I used a UV LED flashlight (used to cure some paints/glues) and then used the long exposure of my Pixel 6 Pro camera to catch the light (flashlight off). I wouldn't plan/hope of there being excessive glow from ambient lighting or non-UV sources. White or Blue LEDs might work; but have not been tested.

I wanted to do a Green and a Yellow or Orange... but the GITD powder required to make these glow is not cheap. Instead I decided to do this special color in hopes that they'd sell well enough to warrant reconsideration for the future.

GITD blue is available for immediate shipment at:
https://pinball-mods.com/oscom/replacement-parts-c-28.html

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems
Boards
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
3,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
O'fallon, MO
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Brooklyn, NY
£ 195.00
Displays
Retro Electro Designs
Displays
$ 45.00
$ 45.00
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 300.00
Cabinet Parts
Fantastic Pinball Inc.
Cabinet parts
3,100 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
West Chester, PA
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp
Decorations
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine
Magazines/books
$ 55.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop
Toppers
$ 45.00
Pinball Machine
Wall To Wall Pinball
Pinball Machine
$ 179.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Pimp
Other
$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts
Electronics
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 25.00
Cabinet Parts
Volcano Pinball
Cabinet parts
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems
Boards
Machine - For Sale
Bellefonte, PA
$ 69.00
Electronics
Pinball Haus
Electronics
$ 12.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
Electronics
$ 10.00
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zitt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/button-patentcopyright-owner?tu=zitt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.