(Topic ID: 100181)

In Stock! Custom Buttons & Housings (Early Bally, Gottlieb, Stern, Chicago Coin)

By Zitt

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 151 posts
  • 37 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 months ago by Zitt
  • Topic is favorited by 27 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

C-904_GITD_Blue (resized).jpg
C-905_GITD_Blue (resized).jpg
C905_ColorsAll696x640 (resized).jpg
C904_ColorsAll640x640 (resized).jpg
DSC_0150 (resized).JPG
20150913_193225.jpg
IMAG0376.jpg
IMAG0377.jpg
IMG_20150826_124607.png
C904_colors2_m.jpg
C905_colors2_m.jpg
19058205343_e43aabec411.jpg
1.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
18854027074_c7e9b050c6_n1.jpg
There are 151 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.
#101 8 years ago

Thanks mate ,went looking for buttons and came across the Sega Star Trek ribbon cable as well.

#102 8 years ago
Quoted from Gibo:

Thanks mate ,went looking for buttons and came across the Sega Star Trek ribbon cable as well.

I was wondering about that... I was thinking you might have ordered it as filler - to justify the expense of shipping to Aus. Glad you have a machine it'll work with.

#103 8 years ago

Mine is probably the only one in the country,sadly it's not working but parts like that bring it one step closer.

#105 8 years ago

Got my package today, gonna test these out with diff LED's on the weekend.

IMG_20150826_124607.pngIMG_20150826_124607.png

#106 8 years ago

Glad to hear they arrived in Canada without issue.

Robert, Joseph - your packages are at the post office.

I'm trying to figure out which color goes well with Strikes and Spares. Obviously Yellow and Red... but looks like there's already too much Yellow on the cabinet. Would Orange look out of place?

#107 8 years ago

Received mine a couple days ago. tried a couple combinations on seawitch, all blue and blue button with clear surround which I like much better. The clear surround gives some depth.

IMAG0377.jpgIMAG0377.jpg

IMAG0376.jpgIMAG0376.jpg

#108 8 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

I'm trying to figure out which color goes well with Strikes and Spares. Obviously Yellow and Red... but looks like there's already too much Yellow on the cabinet. Would Orange look out of place?

Maybe clear buttons with red housings?

#109 8 years ago
Quoted from gabegabegabe:

Received mine a couple days ago. tried a couple combinations on seawitch, all blue and blue button with clear surround which I like much better. The clear surround gives some depth.

Nice! I wouldn't have thought Clear would look good in this case. Are you planning on backlight them; or just leaving them dark?

#110 8 years ago

Jack - your buttons shipped today.

I attached some water slide decals to a pair of these buttons and created some machine specific buttons for my Star Trek: The Mirror Universe project. I attached a video if you wanna check them out:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-trek-mirror-universe-pinball/page/12#post-2644060

#112 8 years ago

Is anyone else interested in opaque flipper buttons?
-mof

#113 8 years ago

Just order a couple to test... Thank 's

#114 8 years ago

Thanks - your package is already at the post office.

#115 8 years ago

Got it today, look better in person, very please with it! Real nice product

Thank's

P.S. Real fast shipping also!

#116 8 years ago

Great to hear you got them fast. You never know with International shipping.

#117 8 years ago

Here is one installed as a start button on Caribean Cruise. The flipper buttons are Williams style. Zitt's button is also visible on Elektra, facing away.20150913_193225.jpg20150913_193225.jpg

3 weeks later
#119 8 years ago

Is there any interest in seeing these for sale at Expo?
I have a vendor interested in carrying them for the show; but have no idea how to gauge demand!
If these were available in Chicago; how many would you be interested in procuring? Please upvote this post if you don't wish to post here. that'll give me a rough idea how many people are interested at least.

#120 8 years ago

Heck yeah, bring a bunch. I am really looking forward to these. Thanks.

#121 8 years ago

I'll be there Thur and Fri night and in for a few sets...probably clear, red and blue. Just let me know where to find you.

#122 8 years ago

I'll post more when I drop them off on Thursday. Should have plenty... I brought ~420 button/housing sets in various colors.

#123 8 years ago

Mezel Mods is graciously selling these pinball buttons. Please see them if you wish to purchase them at Expo. They are in the exhibitor room next to Marco/Stern's GOT and Nightmare Before Christmas.

As I understand it; they are selling the buttons and housings as a set for $4. You'll need to by two sets for most machines.

#124 8 years ago

I'm putting a list together - teal for Fathom, blue for SBM, purple for Future Spa.

Any chance there will be pink? Pink would look good on Playboy.

#125 8 years ago

Also, any suggestion for a lamp socket/bracket? I figure do it like under a Robotron control panel, but I haven't had time to research.

#126 8 years ago

Never mind. I'll try the light purple for Playboy and I saw vid's review which shows a good way to light em. Order coming.

#127 8 years ago

I dont think i have any more light purple. I only had 5 buttons in total. Will look when i get home from expo.

None of the special edition colors are here at expo

#128 8 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

I dont think i have any more light purple.

I got all clear buttons and used colored LEDs. Looks great and easy to change color if you change your mind.

#129 8 years ago

Guess I'll go with clear and pink leds

#130 8 years ago

Tried to place an order this weekend, and although I acknowledged you were away, it kicked the order out when I went to pay.

#131 8 years ago

Joey, Thanks for the feedback; I'll have to look at the source code to see what's going on.
The site is "live" again ... so you should be able to order.

1 month later
#132 8 years ago

Pinball-Mods.com will be doing a Black Friday - Cyber Monday Sale. The discount is 12.5% off every in-stock item in our store. You will need to enter a Discount code on the Payment screen. The code is BFCM2015 and will not be active until Black Friday (11/27/2015) - no early shopping on Thanksgiving.

Backorders are not allowed but will cover every thing we have in stock including (but not limited to):
Early Solid State Buttons & Housings
Bally Flipper Button Mods

Sale Ends Monday Nov 30 at 11:59pm CST. Shipping may not be super-fast like usual... if the demand is high.

#133 8 years ago

Pinball-Mods.com's Black Friday - Cyber Monday Sale is now live with a 12.5% discount off every in-stock item in our store. You will need to enter a Discount code on the Payment screen. The code is BFCM2015 and is now active until 11:59pm Monday 11/30/2015.

5 months later
#134 7 years ago

If you changed straps to lexan, how much of a price increase do you think it would be?

#135 7 years ago

No idea really... a $3/minute to run the waterjet; it'd be expensive.
Might be smarter to run on the CNC... but I'd have to look into it.

#136 7 years ago

OK ill check into doubling up first and see if there is any interference but in HUO environment i don't see any need for this unless your really hard on your buttons with slap saves or something.

#137 7 years ago

A metal washer might help too. Just around the screw mounts.
I suspect "slap slaves" cause the clear straps to bend and eventually break. A big-ish washer around the screw heads would help keep that clear strap from bending at the critical points.

#138 7 years ago

Ya that is a good idea ...i think i will try that first.
At least can still keep enough clear if you want to light it up

5 months later
#139 7 years ago

Stretch - any luck with the washers?

RobertH your Blue buttons shipped today and should already be on the way to you.

#140 7 years ago

Yes i have done one machine but havent got a lot of play time on it yet but so far so good.

2 weeks later
#141 7 years ago

These Buttons are included in the Site-Wide GoVote16 sale at Pinball-Mods.com until Nov 10.

10 months later
1 year later
#143 4 years ago

A new shipment is on it's way.
Reordered Clear, Light Green, Light Purple, and Smoke Blue.
New test color Opaque Blue (in ABS) for the Opaque Crowd (mof ). I'm not against expanding the color selection; but I'd have to be sure they'd be a good seller. I thought Blue would be a good seller based upon the translucent blue.

I'll post pictures when I have them officially back in stock.

#144 4 years ago

Light Green, Light Purple, and Smoke Blue are back in stock.

Opaque Blue (in ABS) is also available.

Early Solid State
Buttons&
Housings
DSC_0150 (resized).JPGDSC_0150 (resized).JPG

#145 4 years ago

Thanks for the update,

Just ordered a few and a couple of other bits and pieces...….

#146 4 years ago

mappy_mouse your package is at the post office so should be on the way.
Curious; what game are you planing to use the black buttons on?

#147 4 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

your package is at the post office so should be on the way.
Curious; what game are you planing to use the black buttons on?

Hi John

Thanks for the Update, the black buttons I am planning to put on a Dark Rider conversion I have in the mist, I thought they would go well with the Darker style theme that it is with a subtle light in behind them. The Light Purple are going into a Miss World Conversion.

2 months later
#148 4 years ago

Titan Pinball at Houston Arcade Expo has these buttons in stock for show attendees to purchase.

They also have my pop bumper bodies and translucent Skirts available for purchase.

#149 4 years ago

Joey_N , did you get your list put together? Care to share?

1 week later
#150 4 years ago

These
buttons_and
housings_are part of our 19% Black Friday Sale. Must use
discount code: BF2019.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems

£ 195.00
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 45.00
Pinball Machine
Wall To Wall Pinball

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
20eyes

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

$ 17.50
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 300.00
Cabinet Parts
Fantastic Pinball Inc.

$ 33.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 179.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Pimp

3,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
O'fallon, MO
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Boston, MA
3,100 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
West Chester, PA
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

There are 151 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/button-patentcopyright-owner/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.