(Topic ID: 262712)

Upset and stupid? Or making a valid statement? on purchase.

By Porkfritter

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 80 posts
  • 51 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by jwilson
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
    MAD.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider forral20.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#38 4 years ago

I figure I will try and fill in a few holes that he glosses over

We never had an agreed upon price for just one pin. The deal was for two pins, yes originally he was only looking for one but even after going lower than my bottom dollar for someone in league he still wouldn’t agree to the original pin. Later that day we did come to an agreement for a package deal of two pins. I did hold the pins for him with no problems since I wasn’t in a hurry to sell them and 4 weeks after the deal is when he said that he had the money for one pin, this is when I informed him that’s good and we can set up logistics and to transfer me half of the money.
    Three more weeks go by and I ask what’s up and he says that he is having trouble getting the logistical part down so I find someone else from league to do me a favor and drive it down with him, about 200 miles round trip. Once the logistics were set up is when I put an actual dollar amount in the message instead of saying half, this is where he backed out.

After he said sorry I’m not paying that I sent him a message explaining why I wanted half the money for half the product to protect the deal on my end. He still declined and I responded “I’ll assume you were always planning on screwing me which is why I wanted to protect myself”.

When he tried to back out of the deal I did ask for a different price if he was gonna do them separate , I did forget that I went lower than my wanted bottom dollar with him but once again we never had an actual agreed upon price and it’s 7 weeks later

#40 4 years ago

I did not. I quoted what I said

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider forral20.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/butthurt-and-stupid-or-making-a-valid-statement-on-purchase?tu=forral20 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.