3D41C2DA-4446-4C9A-A08B-A0E37DD56651 (resized).jpeg
Butch CGC.pdf (PDF preview)
20200514_124653 (resized).jpg
20200514_124609 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_5774 (resized).JPG
IMG_5756 (resized).JPG
IMG_5750 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider toppers.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12 3 years ago

Butch is amazing... I’m starting to get a very uneasy feeling about jjp... butch literally walked me through converting my Australian pirates to a us one. Spent 20 minutes on the phone walking me through step by step and even sent pictures. All at 8pm at night! The man handed out a personal number that went straight to his phone.. THAT is what true customer service looks like. I’m new to jjp machines. Got my first about 5 months ago and BECAUSE of the amazing service I received I picked up a used hobbit also. After dealing with him, I wondered why everyone hated on JJP customer service in the past. I had read nothing but horror stories. Thanks Butch for all your work.

#17 3 years ago

I’ve heard all sorts of horror stories about pat. I’ve heard that Pat is the one who pulled the plug on the spinning disc on pirates, the chest Mod, and said they were unreliable... but they had fully operational and fully working and reliable mechs at the time of that decision. Everything was coded and ready to go. I wasn’t told this directly but from what I gathered is there was some serious jealously with Eric and his game. Especially after Pats flopped dialed in.... (sales wise) the monkey thing on WOZ was because Pat wanted to reuse old cabinets and that Mech didn’t fit into the game. Was never about making it more reliable or anything like that. Sell for more and give less is Pats model sadly. Also heard pat dislikes wide bodies.. doesn’t make sense why he now dislikes them unless it’s all tied to the bottom dollar. I’m don’t know if we will ever see a wide body again from jjp. Jjp was started on wide bodied epic pins with tons of shots and mechs that made your draw drop. Now we get a spinning Gob stopper in a standard body cab... Some people are excited Pat is working on toy story. (Dream theme of mine) I’m very saddened by it actually. I know it will not be a true jjp game as we knew them from the old days. I’ve also heard that working with him is a pain in the butt. When you couple what I’ve personally heard from peoples mouths with all the rumors flying around it’s not hard to believe it as fact.

#79 3 years ago

I didn’t share them for a reason. Not here to get anyone else fired...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
Machine - For Sale
Ogden, UT

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider toppers.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/butch-peel-appreciation-thread?tu=toppers and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.