Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by tomdotcom
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider super8man.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 12 years ago

But the game is only worth about $1000, maybe 1200 tops.

sacramento.craigslist.org link

#8 12 years ago

Give it 6 months and people will forget all about Macho Man and then the next spike will be when Hulk Hogan goes...perhaps that's a good recipe for speculation sales. Buy now and wait.

#12 12 years ago

Oh, don't get me wrong, I was born and raised on wrestling even before WWF (always remember Mr. X)...I simply meant the bandwagon masses...no different than when Dale Earnhardt died...lots of bandwagon folks bidding up crap for no good reason. So, basically we are back to "Macho who?" for the masses and the folks selling these pins will realize they missed the boat. I just say all this so that I can find one cheap!! My kids would LOVE, L O V E it. I hear its a fun one to play too.

#15 12 years ago

I found the girl DETRACTED from the auction...and she sort of got uglier as you scrolled down...like it was progressing from 2AM in a bar to 9AM the next morning.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider super8man.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/but-cl-talkback?tu=super8man and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.