Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 31 posts
  • 23 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by barakandl
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

30 Dollars Priority shipping (resized).jpg
    30 Dollars shipping complain (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider stangbat.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 2 years ago

If you placed an order in a hurry and accidentally paid a ton for expedited shipping, this isn't BD's fault. Todd probably figured you knew what you were doing and wanted the caps quickly and were willing to pay for it.

Another thing to keep in mind, Paypal now keeps the fees when you cancel a sale. Doesn't matter if it is a mistake, or error, Paypal keeps it. So if you mess up, do you expect Todd to eat the fees?

Finally, did you contact Todd, or did you come right here and start a thread to complain? Todd's a reasonable guy and is nice. But if the approach you took is to immediately come here and bash him first, I wouldn't expect him to bend over backwards to be nice.

#4 2 years ago
    Quoted from tomdrum:

Right there is your answer. Why make this public?

Yeah, there's really nothing that can be done about it now. Parts were paid for, shipped, transaction is complete. Best advice I could give right now is to chalk this up to experience, contact a mod, and ask for the thread to be deleted.

#8 2 years ago
    Quoted from Pinthetic:

The box weighed 5 ounces, shipped in the US, and should have cost $3 to ship first class. I do expect a handling charge but really, $50 shipping on a 5 ounce package? Bottom line here is unless you are going to spend on a large purchase expect the $50 charge.

I'm trying to be diplomatic, don't get me wrong or take this the wrong way. I suggest that you double check how much you paid for this transaction and how much you paid for shipping. I think you've got it wrong.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider stangbat.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside