Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 31 posts
  • 23 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by barakandl
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

30 Dollars Priority shipping (resized).jpg
    30 Dollars shipping complain (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinthetic.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

Wow,

Was in a hurry to order some HV capacitors before leaving town and failed to notice the excessive shipping charge that has been imposed. I mistakenly purchased 8 caps at about $2.50 each and when I was reconciling my recent purchases after getting back home I found out I paid $70 for these! There is no reason for this that makes any real sense. I read the excuse on the website three times and don't get it. But it's my fault for being in a hurry.

The products are fine but I will have to buy elsewhere from now on, unfortunately.

#5 4 years ago

Stangbat, not so much a complaint but a heads up so maybe after reading this no one else gets hooked for excessive shipping charges. I don't usually bash people, check my post history.

There was no "expedited shipping". As I said this is MY FAULT. I am not bashing him personally. MY FAULT! He sells good products and stands by them. I have bought from him in the past and that is why I did not hesitate to reorder. I could have gone to Great Plains Electronics for the same items but as principle I spread out purchases in the pinball community. I just ordered from Ed. You need to support all the guys who offer products.

No, I did not contact him because the notice in the web site clearly states there will be no adjustments or refunds on that charge. Sounds pretty clear to me. "Don't bother".

The box weighed 5 ounces, shipped in the US, and should have cost $3 to ship first class. I do expect a handling charge but really, $50 shipping on a 5 ounce package? Bottom line here is unless you are going to spend on a large purchase expect the $50 charge.

Regardless,

#28 4 years ago

I agree I could have done a different title for the post and I am not seeking any refunds. It’s my mistake. I was unaware of those terms mostly because I have never had to deal with this issue before and on any other website. Not Todd’s fault, purely mine.

#30 4 years ago

I have requested the post be removed. Hopefully the short time it was up it may have saved someone from making the mistake I did.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinthetic.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/burned-by-big-daddy-enterprizes-my-own-fault?tu=pinthetic and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.