(Topic ID: 187795)

Burgers, pinball and new friends.

By VolunteerPin

6 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1516 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1515 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1519 (resized).JPG
    #1 6 years ago

One of my favorite thing about this hobby is meeting fantastic people from all over. Last night I had the pleasure of hosting Darin "bigd1979" and his girlfriend Katie for a night of fun. We hung out for 5 hours and could've gone longer we were having so much fun but the night grew long and we had to wrap it up.

Pinball is a great hobby on many levels but having fun with new friends is top of the list. Anyhow, here's to hoping everyone has a great day. If you're ever in East Tennessee. Feel free to PM me and see if we can have a good time.

Darin.

IMG_1519 (resized).JPGIMG_1519 (resized).JPG

#2 6 years ago

IMG_1515 (resized).JPGIMG_1515 (resized).JPG

IMG_1516 (resized).JPGIMG_1516 (resized).JPG

#3 6 years ago

Nice! I have made most of my current friends thru pinball connections. Great group of people involved in this hobby.

#4 6 years ago

It was a great time and my favorite part of our vacation . If anyone is ever near darin (volunteerpin) i wld highly recommend trying to get together with him and his great family.... u wont be disappointed as they are super nice and very welcoming. We are very happy to have new friends in our vacation spot .....and maybe a area to call home one day. Thanks again darin and family for the great hospitality.

#5 6 years ago

Thanks! The pleasure was all ours. I would LOVE to see you in the Knoxville area sometime. If you ever decide to move, you and Katie have some instant support and friends!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/burgers-pinball-and-new-friends and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.