View topic image gallery

kleenex_tissues.jpg
trolling.jpg
SeriouslyItMakesNoSenseAtAll.jpg
brokenrecord.jpg
ShitFromShinola.jpg
noodle_douche.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pauloz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#27 10 years ago
Quoted from Noodlebox:

Apparently Wayne likes to be associated with machines that never get delivered.

And Bumper has a better track record with WOZ.....give me a break.

#32 10 years ago
Quoted from Noodlebox:

Don't tell me Jack is now saying he never received $150,000?

Jack took the franchise away and along with it the supply relationships with customers and obligation to deliver a machine. After Jack's failure to supply machines, the only thing Jack should expect is a fond farewell.

But he didn't take our money...YOU DID

#96 10 years ago
Quoted from Noodlebox:

Bumper weren't the manufacturer.

But I bought my game from Bumper and if Bumper cant give me a game, I would like my money back but we both know that wont happen because Bumper has stolen the money.

#97 10 years ago
Quoted from Noodlebox:

Your maths is not right. A portion of the 250k income is profit. Don't forget about $200k +/- to collect from part paid machines.
I agree it is not good business practice to spend profit off income that is yet to be collected.
Jack and Wayne seem not to be interested in collecting the part paid funds. Why?
Anything Jack makes for Bumper WOZ customers only carries either a part payment or no more payment. Jack then has to expend money to make machines that don't carry the same cashflow as if he sold a new game to a new buyer.
I think Jack should confess his sins and and transfer 100% of the ill-gotten profits acquired by reselling Bumper's machines to American buyers at higher prices to Bumper's customer order.

Too right its not good business practice. You don't take your profit until you have been paid in full AND delivered the goods. You seem to have missed a step or two prior to taking the profit.

#98 10 years ago
Quoted from Andyj965:

But as has been stated previously by the new Bumper they took over the obligations for the WOZ purchases. The liquidator also confirmed that this obligation was taken over as part of the sale and the Bumper in liquidation has no involvement in the WOZ obligations. Contrary to what you have said the new Bumper cannot just pass these financial obligations back to the previous Bumper or JJP just because JJP has not allowed the new Bumper to take over the right to represent JJP as the Australian distributor.

+1 on that.

#193 10 years ago
Quoted from Noodlebox:

Third: Bumper are answering queries in public forums and your mate Jack is silent.

At least Jack's not lying to us.

#210 10 years ago
Quoted from Hellfire:

Hmm seems what i see here is another bumper bashing thread cant believe the mods dont kill these .
Numberous pinside members bashing one other member who is trying to express his side and in his defense.
I understand people have money paid out and no machine but unless alot of these people have contracts actual bank records and a legitimate legal document to have proof behind their bashing of this member its realy rather Negative. I see alot of accusations but the accused being one of the few rational in this discussion up to this point.

Good for you, but I would imagine your rationality might be a wee bit strained too if you had just lost 9.5k

#231 10 years ago
Quoted from Hellfire:

Ok so tell me abs how much money did Bumper cost you? your acting like he has taken your money as well. same with all the other Americans here how much money does he owe you guys? If he dont owe you money or has taken it from you why are you bashing this guy?
I would suspect a moderator should be one of the guys trying to help keep the peace not be jumping on the hate wagon. What if JJP has taken the money and not sent the machine as the bumper guy claims? or perhaps the shipment was lost in transit? Many things could have happened maybe something happened with the trust bank etc. Typicly in these business liquidations there would be several parties involved or to blame.
It could be possible that the funds were frozen and put in obeyence due to a company bankruptcy action there could be alot at play here. perhaps Bumper 2 or 3 could have the funds or accounts.
i still dont think its right for those whom havnt lost money with this company to bashing the guy and the victims here should be seeking legal counsel instead of ripping on the guy in a public forum its just going to help bumper in court.

Just typical of someone who wades into an issue that has been ongoing for a few months and making comment after reading 5 or 6 posts.

If you would like to go back and check, the money, which was supposed to be in trust to pay JJP for the machines, has GONE. Not just me saying that, Bumper has said so as well.

And as you mention, If you have not lost money in this fiasco, what are you doing here making waves?????

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 24.50
$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

11,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Spokane Valley, WA
$ 5.00
$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 91.00
11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pauloz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bumper-sells-jacks-prototype-game-not-owned-by-them?tu=pauloz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.