View topic image gallery

kleenex_tissues.jpg
trolling.jpg
SeriouslyItMakesNoSenseAtAll.jpg
brokenrecord.jpg
ShitFromShinola.jpg
noodle_douche.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fataussiebogan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#328 10 years ago
Quoted from Ginger:

David Stein, I hope you read this letter adressed to you.
I'm sorry to see Del's business end up like this! You worked for Del for years since you were a kid. I remember you at his St Kilda Arcade as a handsome young guy, when I was a kid! You were Del's back-bone. Even after you became his manager in the 90's, after the likes of Playstations & Timezone monopoly arcades killed off the pinball/video arcades, you still were Del's back-bone, you helped re-born the pinball/arcade machines to the home markets & country pubs etc.
Did you ever watch the TV show Mad Men 3 & 4?
I think you should David! These episodes will inspire you (& I hope David Maxton), to bury your differences
and start up your own Amusement company. Stuff Bob Farrell! Be your own bosses again!
The characters in Mad Men, were also victims of a vicious takeover by a British Firm(funny how Del Reiss is British & Bob Farrell is American like the Mad Man characters?), but they (end of season 3, 1963), just started their own partnership up & 1964 was tough , but by season 5(1966), they were flying! Watch these TV episodes on DVD, while
you are recovering from your Illness David, the DVDs will inspire you!
David Maxton has not given up, you & him must become friends again! Forget about Robert Farrell & old Del, one chapter closes & another one begins. Do this for your family David! You were always a go-getter!
Robert Farrell & Jamie Smith have done satires of both you & David Maxton. You(Stein) as the "Fed Ex Guy" & Maxton as the "Muppets-Statler", what mean A**holes!
Another guy has started up making his own arcade machines in Bell Street Coburg(your old stomping ground David), and I spoke to him and he spoke highly of you & David Maxton and was disappointed in Dell & RF.
Dell Reiss, I'm afraid is getiing sick as well! He has the first stages of Alzeimer's disease, which recently claimed our old First Lady, Hazel Hawke. Del had to get out! He was already finished!

Quoted for showmethemoney2.0

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 5.00
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 24.50
$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

13,000 (OBO)
$ 91.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
RavSpec

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fataussiebogan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bumper-sells-jacks-prototype-game-not-owned-by-them?tu=fataussiebogan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.