View topic image gallery

kleenex_tissues.jpg
trolling.jpg
SeriouslyItMakesNoSenseAtAll.jpg
brokenrecord.jpg
ShitFromShinola.jpg
noodle_douche.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider andyj965.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#41 10 years ago
Quoted from Noodlebox:

Don't tell me Jack is now saying he never received $150,000

He certainly couldn't say he received the other $250k plus that Bumper received in payment from customers for WOZ pinballs. I don't think that Bumper would be concerned with $9k when there is so much more money missing. It truly is astounding Jamie that you continue to attempt to defend the theft of this money. Seeing as Bumper 2 successfully sued Bumper 1 for the release of the WOZ payments the money most likely went missing as a result of actions of Bumper 2 or Bumper 3 (or both). The GM of Bumper 2 is the owner of Bumper 3. Yet you still attempt to apportion blame to others. $400k plus received by Bumper from customers for WOZ pinballs. $150k paid to JJP for WOZ pinballs. $250k plus stolen. Pretty simple equation really.

#52 10 years ago
Quoted from Noodlebox:

Your maths is not right. A portion of the 250k income is profit. Don't forget about $200k +/- to collect from part paid machines.
I agree it is not good business practice to spend profit off income that is yet to be collected.

This is specifically why i stated 400k plus & 250k plus rather han exact figures. I am not privy to exact figures. Only Bumper would know the exact amount of missing money. I also don't for a second deny that included in the received funds was a profit component. But significantly more than the profit component is missing. You have also mentioned the $200k figure for part paid machines but in reality this figure has no relevance to the missing money. I don't doubt it may have made a difference to the financial viability of Bumper if these funds had been received but they do not change the fact that a person or persons within Bumper has taken money paid in good faith to Bumper for the specific purpose of purchasing WOZ pinballs and used it for other purposes. Regardless of the purpose this amounts to theft by Bumper.

#67 10 years ago
Quoted from Noodlebox:

We have no buyers with the name of LJ. You would need to give your full name and LE allocated number. Even then, the answer is till the same. You paid your money to a company that is now in liquidation and the liquidator is your source of information about your funds.

But as has been stated previously by the new Bumper they took over the obligations for the WOZ purchases. The liquidator also confirmed that this obligation was taken over as part of the sale and the Bumper in liquidation has no involvement in the WOZ obligations. Contrary to what you have said the new Bumper cannot just pass these financial obligations back to the previous Bumper or JJP just because JJP has not allowed the new Bumper to take over the right to represent JJP as the Australian distributor.

#106 10 years ago
Quoted from Noodlebox:

You're saying that old Bumper was allowed to sell something that it was not permitted to sell? If JJP did not permit the transfer of the franchise, then new Bumper could not receive it. Furthermore, Jack took it back else Gillard would now not be the new franchisee.

I'm saying that new bumper advertised the fact that they had taken over the financial obligation for the WOZ payments as part of the sale when they were saying everything is going great (even though at this point the money was already apparently missing). You also indicated that this was the case when you were pretending you weren't actually in the employment of the new Bumper. I personally wouldn't buy a debt so it may have something to do with who at Bumper was ultimately responsible for the missing money as to why Bumper 3 ended up with the financial obligation. And the liquidator confirmed that Bumper 2 did not hold the financial obligation after the news that Bumper 3 was not going to be the distributor for JJP anymore.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 5.00
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 91.00
10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider andyj965.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bumper-sells-jacks-prototype-game-not-owned-by-them?tu=andyj965 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.