View topic image gallery

kleenex_tissues.jpg
trolling.jpg
SeriouslyItMakesNoSenseAtAll.jpg
brokenrecord.jpg
ShitFromShinola.jpg
noodle_douche.jpg
image.jpg
There are 330 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 7.
#201 10 years ago

#202 10 years ago
Quoted from Playerone:

Got any more comparisons to be straightened out?

Could you explain shit from shinola?

#203 10 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Nowadays, most folks don't even know what Shinola was.

#204 10 years ago

Hmm seems what i see here is another bumper bashing thread cant believe the mods dont kill these .
Numberous pinside members bashing one other member who is trying to express his side and in his defense.

I understand people have money paid out and no machine but unless alot of these people have contracts actual bank records and a legitimate legal document to have proof behind their bashing of this member its realy rather Negative. I see alot of accusations but the accused being one of the few rational in this discussion up to this point.

#205 10 years ago
Quoted from txstargazer3:

Nowadays, most folks don't even know what Shinola was.

Shoe polish.

LTG : )

#206 10 years ago

ShitFromShinola.jpgShitFromShinola.jpg

#208 10 years ago

I was looking for a Navin Johnson reference.......

#209 10 years ago

Don't call that dog "lifesaver;" call him "shithead."

#210 10 years ago
Quoted from Hellfire:

Hmm seems what i see here is another bumper bashing thread cant believe the mods dont kill these .
Numberous pinside members bashing one other member who is trying to express his side and in his defense.
I understand people have money paid out and no machine but unless alot of these people have contracts actual bank records and a legitimate legal document to have proof behind their bashing of this member its realy rather Negative. I see alot of accusations but the accused being one of the few rational in this discussion up to this point.

Good for you, but I would imagine your rationality might be a wee bit strained too if you had just lost 9.5k

#211 10 years ago

Wait! You forgot your phony dog poo!

#212 10 years ago
Quoted from Hellfire:

You have not read all his posts. Start at the beginning a month ago and read all the Bumper threads and come back and say that again with a straight face. The bashing gets ban votes. People need to learn to communicate with the outside world. We try to let it go until it crosses the line. Every mod has a different line based on perception. We do the best we can.

#213 10 years ago

I cannot believe that no one has gone down there and met Bumper face to face!

Come on Jamie- Bumper 1, No! it was Bumper 2 or was it 3, All you did was swap the cash around and cleaned the company out! Remember Pimp my Pinball?
That was the biggest piece of shit we have ever seen.

#214 10 years ago

Hmm for this being a positive place i do see anything positive in this thread lol.
And seriously everyone wants to be first in line to put money on these games before they are even designed half the time did everyone seriously never think something like this might happen????

Who in there right mind forks over thousands on a machine they have no idea what it will be like when its done even if its going to get done at all. I seem to remember everyone bashing JJP as well due to constant delays and games being a year or more behind but then people right away jump on board for the hobbit preorder even before the WOZ have even shipped. and now they have shipped they forget it all.

I swear alot of people are just here to bash others seems less and less constructive threads nowdays and more hate posts or utter nonsense than anything it seems to me.

#215 10 years ago

Wow! You realize that sounds you are saying its their fault they got ripped off?? If its so bad leave it alone , don't poke it with a stick!

#216 10 years ago

It is unfortunate but people need to realize this can happen when they pay months even a year or so before the game even goes into production. look how many people were upset they didnt get their metallica le after prepaying distributors.
Sitting here interogating and ripping on some ex distributor isnt going to solve anything allegedly scammed people should get together and file class action suit if not well this isnt worth wasting any more time on is it? this is simply another bashing thread at the end of the day.

#217 10 years ago
Quoted from Hellfire:

It is unfortunate but people need to realize this can happen when they pay months even a year or so before the game even goes into production. look how many people were upset they didnt get their metallica le after prepaying distributors.
Sitting here interogating and ripping on some ex distributor isnt going to solve anything allegedly scammed people should get together and file class action suit if not well this isnt worth wasting any more time on is it? this is simply a butthurt thread obviously.

Yeah, this is CLEARLY the customer's fault! Shame on them for having the nerve to complain about someone stealing hundreds of thousands of their dollars, and then getting lied to over and over again on this very site by someone associated with those thieves. What a bunch of whiney butthurt crybabies!

#218 10 years ago
Quoted from Hellfire:

...allegedly scammed people should get together and file class action suit if not well this isnt worth wasting any more time on is it?

That's already in the works, chief.

#219 10 years ago
Quoted from Hellfire:

I swear alot of people are just here to bash others seems less and less constructive threads nowdays and more hate posts or utter nonsense than anything it seems to me.

Hmm..and how are your provocative comments helping?

#220 10 years ago
Quoted from Hellfire:

Hmm for this being a positive place i do see anything positive in this thread lol.

LOL? This thread makes you laugh?
If you want to read something positive, try one of the Tommy threads. They show how great PInside can be. If you don't like the Bumper threads, just avoid them...

I obviously have no horse in that race, but the same situation could have happened to us. I feel for these guys and hope a solution may be found.

#221 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

I found a pic on the net by google image searching his name.

Did somebody say McDonald's? I'm Lovin' it!

#222 10 years ago
Quoted from FlipperMagician:

Hmm..and how are your provocative comments helping?

Well for one Im not provoking anyone but instead this incident should be used as a learning experience make the pinball companies produce the machines first if they want to get paid.
This could happen the same way in america with distributors taking peoples money before a machine is even officialy announced by the company.
There was a thread with sterns star trek a few months ago when people were making preorders and stern announced they will not honor the preorders from before then.

This prepay method is like going down to a dealership and prepaying for a 2018 car and the dealership goes bankrupt two years before the car is manufactured, how do you know what it will even be like? or if the distributor can stay in business long enough to fill your order?

Its quite a leap of faith spending thousands on a companies first machine and hoping to get it through a middleman think about it. unfortunately this is a result of that going wrong.
Either way you guys are ripping on bumper and you dont even have factual evidence i see mostly assumptions being made on these accusations until people see all the legaly binding documentation of what actualy happened in this situation how do you come up with these figures? how many of you were part of the transaction reguarding this proto machine? if bumper did in fact send $150000 to JJP and only got the proto how would it be wrong if he kept or filled one of the preorders with it?

#223 10 years ago

Hey Noodlebox I'm trying to contact Michael Joyce. You wouldn't happen to have his phone number handy would you? I've heard Eddie Chaplin might be over at his house. Eddie reckons he keeps carrying on about $548,000 bucks someone took. He reckons they paid back $148,000 but still owe $400,000. That crazy old MJ, he sure is a card!!

#224 10 years ago
Quoted from Hellfire:

And seriously everyone wants to be first in line to put money on these games before they are even designed half the time did everyone seriously never think something like this might happen????

... Think something like this might happen....what? That a company was to put their funds into a trust account that is nonexistent, leaving them with no game, no refund, and no company to go after. .....ya why didn't they think of that before.

#225 10 years ago

It would be easier to accept that a company went out of business if there wasn't some sort of paperwork game of incorporating multiple companies, and passing assets forward, then shrugging your shoulders when people ask about their deposits.

#226 10 years ago
Quoted from Hellfire:

Either way you guys are ripping on bumper and you dont even have factual evidence i see mostly assumptions being made on these accusations until people see all the legaly binding documentation of what actualy happened in this situation how do you come up with these figures? how many of you were part of the transaction reguarding this proto machine? if bumper did in fact send $150000 to JJP and only got the proto how would it be wrong if he kept or filled one of the preorders with it?

Jack confirmed the $150k, that is not the issue. You want legal documents, read the Bumper threads. There is a letter posted from a lawyer handling the liquidation (or whatever they are calling it) that says old Bumper is not responsible for the WOZ cash.

I mentioned above you read the all the Bumper info and you will see what is fact. It seems you have missed some of the info.

#227 10 years ago

For those that did not hear, Shinola is back in the form of watches, bicycles and leather goods. And the assembly facilities are in Detroit. www.shinola.com

#228 10 years ago
Quoted from absocountry2:

Jack confirmed the $150k, that is not the issue. You want legal documents, read the Bumper threads. There is a letter posted from a lawyer handling the liquidation (or whatever they are calling it) that says old Bumper is not responsible for the WOZ cash.

Ok so tell me abs how much money did Bumper cost you? your acting like he has taken your money as well. same with all the other Americans here how much money does he owe you guys? If he dont owe you money or has taken it from you why are you bashing this guy?
I would suspect a moderator should be one of the guys trying to help keep the peace not be jumping on the hate wagon. What if JJP has taken the money and not sent the machine as the bumper guy claims? or perhaps the shipment was lost in transit? Many things could have happened maybe something happened with the trust bank etc. Typicly in these business liquidations there would be several parties involved or to blame.

It could be possible that the funds were frozen and put in obeyence due to a company bankruptcy action there could be alot at play here. perhaps Bumper 2 or 3 could have the funds or accounts.
i still dont think its right for those whom havnt lost money with this company to bashing the guy and the victims here should be seeking legal counsel instead of ripping on the guy in a public forum its just going to help bumper in court.

#229 10 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

For those that did not hear, Shinola is back in the form of watches, bicycles and leather goods. And the assembly facilities are in Detroit. http://www.shinola.com

I bought one of their initial watches and hawked it on eBay for a nice profit. The thing was beautiful. The 47MM was just way too large for me. I will get another one once the hype dies down.

#230 10 years ago

Can anyone give a timeline on when Bumper 1, 2, and 3 existed?

#231 10 years ago
Quoted from Hellfire:

Ok so tell me abs how much money did Bumper cost you? your acting like he has taken your money as well. same with all the other Americans here how much money does he owe you guys? If he dont owe you money or has taken it from you why are you bashing this guy?
I would suspect a moderator should be one of the guys trying to help keep the peace not be jumping on the hate wagon. What if JJP has taken the money and not sent the machine as the bumper guy claims? or perhaps the shipment was lost in transit? Many things could have happened maybe something happened with the trust bank etc. Typicly in these business liquidations there would be several parties involved or to blame.
It could be possible that the funds were frozen and put in obeyence due to a company bankruptcy action there could be alot at play here. perhaps Bumper 2 or 3 could have the funds or accounts.
i still dont think its right for those whom havnt lost money with this company to bashing the guy and the victims here should be seeking legal counsel instead of ripping on the guy in a public forum its just going to help bumper in court.

Just typical of someone who wades into an issue that has been ongoing for a few months and making comment after reading 5 or 6 posts.

If you would like to go back and check, the money, which was supposed to be in trust to pay JJP for the machines, has GONE. Not just me saying that, Bumper has said so as well.

And as you mention, If you have not lost money in this fiasco, what are you doing here making waves?????

#232 10 years ago
Quoted from pauloz:

And as you mention, If you have not lost money in this fiasco, what are you doing here making waves?????

Youre right but same goes for everyone else bashing this guy that havnt lost money as well. perhaps a counselor might help people a bit better lol. It is a shame people have lost money on preorders but still where is the proof this guy wrongfully swindled it?
Unlike the Madd Amusement bashing threads at least this guy seems to care about his rep a bit and is trying to explain some of what has happened here and you guys are just throwing accusations back and calling him a liar.

Where are the other threads? deleted by mods? seems this thread is another one made just to bash this guy more and seems more like a group harrassment of another pinside member.
If the accusation of selling a illegaly obtained machine is false in some way you guys could be subject to legal action from bumper as well.

#233 10 years ago
Quoted from Hellfire:

Bumper cost me and 78 others a lot of money.They also owed a lot of other people money who are not WOZ customers.........staff - ex and current,landlord,utilities,suppliers,tax department and the list goes on and on.
I dont see this thread as bashing but exposing the truth while sifting through all the written BS. The people who have helped expose these con men should be applauded.

#234 10 years ago

Hellfire wasn't there to hear noodlebox say he was not involved, but had inside knowledge that everyone's purchase money was in the hands of bumper 3 (or 2). When pressed, he later claimed that he was not a bumper employee (which implied he is either an investor or director). Then when JJP kibashed bumper as the future distributor, noodlebox came back and said that bumper washed their hands of the whole debacle while pretending that the safe money in trust was never in bumper's possession and bumper wanted the 25 games that represented the deposit on 75 games.

Noodle has really asked for the ripping because of the obfuscation, flip-flopping and outright lies in his comments.

I have no dog in the hunt other than recognizing bumpers financial malfeasance has virtually destroyed the future of JJP in OZ. I think it is somewhat ironic and completely disgusting. OTOH, it appears that their may be some criminal shenanigans going on with the bumper reorganization(s) and by airing out grievances in public, other victims will be emboldened to pursue their claims.

#235 10 years ago
Quoted from Hellfire:

Ok so tell me abs how much money did Bumper cost you? your acting like he has taken your money as well. same with all the other Americans here how much money does he owe you guys? If he dont owe you money or has taken it from you why are you bashing this guy?.

Oh that criminal didn't steal from me or rape my daughter, he raped and stole from someone else so it's ok, it's none of my business, just let him go free, who cares?

That's the same bullshit with Mad Amusements. He has ripped off a bunch of people, but he didn't rip you off, so he's a good person...F that to the max...

#236 10 years ago

I'm in these threads to support my pin brethren on the other side of the planet and out an egregious wrong.

#237 10 years ago
Quoted from Hellfire:

This prepay method is like going down to a dealership and prepaying for a 2018 car and the dealership goes bankrupt two years before the car is manufactured, how do you know what it will even be like? or if the distributor can stay in business long enough to fill your order?

Do you realize how many people pre-ordered the Leaf? Or how many Audi R8 GTs were sold before they were even made? Grand Theft Auto V even?

It's also all relative. To some people, pre-ordering a $7000 pin feels the same as pre-ordering a XBOX game does to "middle class" people.

I don't participate in the pre-orders because I can't afford a $7000 gamble. For that kind of money, I have to make sure the game is something I am in love with. That doesn't mean I think the people who do are stupid, or need to spend time berating the concept over and over again.

I don't know these Aussies, never met a one of them, but I'm sure some of them saved hard to afford their WoZ. Plus, victim blaming is ridiculous. These people had their money stolen, and yet you are trying to make it their fault?

#238 10 years ago
Quoted from Hellfire:

Show me the bashing. There are many places where I quote noodle and ask why he is telling two stories. I am simply asking him questions to get the details. I did not personally loose money in this deal but I consider Pinsiders my friends. I care about them and want to see them get what they ordered.

I said it before, I do not feel you have read all the details. The "bashing" you are talking about came about because noodle has told lies and everybody is calling him on it. If he did not lie and tell us all he had nothing to do with Bumper for weeks and then turn and tell us he works there, I would be passing ban votes our right and left. As it is, he asked for the responses he is getting IMO. I am not on the hate wagon, once you read the facts you will see it is more like the BS Battalion. We are raising the BS flag when needed.

Go to this link http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/profile/noodlebox and you will see all his posts. He has posted in 9 topics. Eight deal with Bumper/WOZ and 3 of those have had to be closed. Once you read all those threads, come back and I think you will have a different attitude about the details. As it is, you are defending a liar that is fully documented on this site.

I WILL NOT defend or protect a liar. Do you need me to quote the posts again to show his lies or can you take the time to read the your self to have the entire picture?

I am not trying to sound rude, but those are the facts and you are trying to chastise me/us for calling out lies?!

#239 10 years ago
Quoted from phantomflip:

I dont see this thread as bashing but exposing the truth while sifting through all the written BS. The people who have helped expose these con men should be applauded.

Spot on, well said. While the "legal" channels obviously exist and will be explored, these threads have served to expose so much detail, it may be of major benefit to the poor guys who have been taken for this ride.

Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

These people had their money stolen, and yet you are trying to make it their fault?

Kinda like saying she asked for it because of what she was wearing....While the massive delays by JPP enabled to an extent this mess, they are not the cause - the cause was money apparently spent that formed deposits and payments towards a game not yet delivered.

Quoted from MTPPC:

Noodle has really asked for the ripping because of the obfuscation, flip-flopping and outright lies in his comments.

Classic!

#240 10 years ago

Is the Noodlebox portrait supposed to be some famous national teevee newsreader like from the BBC or ABP (Aussie Broadcasting Pty) or is that an overweight Sheena Easton?

#241 10 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Is the Noodlebox portrait supposed to be some famous national teevee newsreader like from the BBC or ABP (Aussie Broadcasting Pty) or is that an overweight Sheena Easton?

She must have been performing her famous "Strut" song at a few KFC's

#242 10 years ago

Hey Hellfire,

How much is Noodlebox paying you to be a total d-bag?

#243 10 years ago

OK 161 posts even without me

Anyone want facts pm me instead, if i post facts they are considered Rumours or lies, even though I have documents to support everything i posted.

#244 10 years ago

WOW, I only just read all of this, any updates, did the local police get involved.

#245 10 years ago
Quoted from Ballypinball:

if i post facts they are considered Rumours or lies, even though I have documents to support everything i posted.

I think everyone is in agreement where the lies are coming from and it isn't you.

#246 10 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Hey Hellfire,

How much is Noodlebox paying you to be a total d-bag?

Idk havnt negotiated a price but perhaps a few woz machines would be nice payment lmao.
But now on a more serious note you all blame bumper for everything here but it seems JJP recieved $150k and has only sent a Proto machine shouldnt some of the blame rest on their shoulders as well? then cancelled the preorder machines as for bumper so whats up with that money? shoundnt that be returned to the people as well?

Why do people think JJP might make it right they only have a partial payment?
Yeah you guys might have some facts but prolly not all of them either.

Either way Im still correct in the fact this is the risk everyone takes prepaying for machines esp a first machine from a new company through a 3rd party like i said this should be a learning experience for everyone paying for machines before they are even produced.
Face it if these funds were transfered to bumper 2 or whatever and got liquidated somehow in the process you guys money is prolly gone and the preorders are stuffed. If the company has bankruptcy protection your also prolly stuffed.
Instead of calling me an ass you should be learning a lesson make these companies produce machines before you give then your money. Ive gotten burned in the past as well on some transactions and have learned to be smarter.
Yes this is an unfortunate situation and is dodgy the way it has or might have gone down potentialy, Just remember Im not the one whom has or has taken your money.
I have and never will preorder some machine that has not been produced yet throwing thousands on a preorder for a machine i have no idea what it will look like or be in the end is foolishness what if its a heap or complete POS then your stuck with it. then you have to trust some 3rd party to hold your money while your waiting for machine to be made/released and they are making dividends on your cash.
Seriously nobody else has considered something could go wrong in this type of situation or way of doing business?????

#247 10 years ago
Quoted from Hellfire:

Seriously nobody else has considered something could go wrong in this type of situation or way of doing business?????

Of course people know there is a risk, but don't you understand that Bumper was promising to save those people from the risk by putting their money in a Trust?

That way, if JJP never delivered or went under, their money was safe. The issue is, the money has disappeared, and nobody wants to take responsibility for that.

Stop trying to blame the victims as if they somehow should have known better. As of right now, they are out a lot of money.

#248 10 years ago

Hellfire Wrote
But now on a more serious note you all blame bumper for everything here but it seems JJP recieved $150k and has only sent a Proto machine shouldnt some of the blame rest on their shoulders as well? then cancelled the preorder machines as for bumper so whats up with that money? shoundnt that be returned to the people as well?

4 games were shipped and arrived but still waiting for the new Bumper to pay the shipping fees and taxes, looks like the 4 owners will otherwise they will never see their games.

Jack has no problem supplying the remaining 22 games or cash refund but is waiting for the lawyers and courts to rule on who to return the money to?

one of the 3 bumpers i am sure will claim it, and i am sure it will be part of a settlement between bumper and the customers who paid.

#249 10 years ago

This thread should be renamed. Blunder From Down Under.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 91.00
11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 24.50
$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 5.00
$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

There are 330 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 7.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bumper-sells-jacks-prototype-game-not-owned-by-them/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.