View topic image gallery

kleenex_tissues.jpg
trolling.jpg
SeriouslyItMakesNoSenseAtAll.jpg
brokenrecord.jpg
ShitFromShinola.jpg
noodle_douche.jpg
image.jpg

There are 330 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 7.
#151 10 years ago

I do not have a dog in this fight. with that said, I will say this.
jersey jack has more than 30 years in the pinball industry. as a tech, operator, distributer, and now, manufacturer. he has a good rep in the pinball community. who are you noodle? no one I know or care to know. you, and or people you are in business have hurt fellow pinheads. you come on our forum and spread lies. go away now. you are a cancer to pinball. go away.

#153 10 years ago

Best post of the thread mrgone.

#154 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Whenever the happy new owner calls up for support (and they will) I know where to redirect their anger

well prototype halfasses or not atleast he has an game which everybody should have as they paid for it..

and im very sorry for the loss of all the money u Aussie guys trusted on that bumper company which obviously couldnt be trusted.

u can also think of it this way, if JJP were NOT into the 'give me ur money now and collect ur game 3 years later' system.. nobody would be robbed in here..

the people from bumper thought it out very well couldnt resist the huge money on their bankaccount .. and said basically lets fck all the customers.. we split the money, transfer the company from bumper 1 to 2 / 3 whatever.. call it an liquidation.. and live it out as long as they can with somebody elses hard earned money!!

this could result in the biggest scandal in pinball history! and the story continues

#155 10 years ago
Quoted from DutchTommy:

well prototype halfasses or not atleast he has an game which everybody should have as they paid for it..

Except as far as I understand it, the prototype did not go to someone who lost money and was owed a machine. It sold for $9000 to a NEW customer with NEW money which, if anything, makes it even worse.

#156 10 years ago
Quoted from Sunfox:

Except as far as I understand it, the prototype did not go to someone who lost money and was owed a machine. It sold for $9000 to a NEW customer with NEW money which, if anything, makes it even worse.

right.. but who knows he sold it to himself? the guy with half a million money getting from all the WOZ prepayments.. nobody knows the real facts in here.. it could be all lies and cheats, only the guy who did this bad knows the truth, and i think he making all those lies to protect his own ass.. by let us look to the another direction.. its like an illusion..

and we all know who that might be

#157 10 years ago

It seemed to work everywhere but here. Unfortunately, you're right they couldn't resist that money sitting there. But that's not Jack's fault.

#158 10 years ago
Quoted from pinballrebel:

No, Jack waits for the legal system to work through the process and waits for the Aussie courts to tell him what to do. At least that makes sense to me.
Ken

This is the only prudent course for JJP. I just can't understand how noodlebox has the nerve to come here and directly contradict the things he has said in other threads. It's as if once JJP said we can't work with you in the future, Bumper took that as permission to disavow their purchase agreement with the liquidator. I guess that's what jamie a.k.a. noodlebox is arguing for, but his argument falls flat because he's not explaining how they lost (or never received) the "trust" money.

Noodle has been lying from the beginning by saying hes was a slightly interested party when clearly he is a beneficiary of the ill-gotten gain.

#159 10 years ago

So much of this doesn't make sense. If JJP rips up the agreement with Bumper(1)(2)(3), then the correct thing to do would be to tell their customers they are unable to fulfill the orders, here is your deposits, less the 1/3rd or whatever that JJP was sent, and take it up with him. Instead, their money disappears.

#160 10 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

So much of this doesn't make sense. If JJP rips up the agreement with Bumper(1)(2)(3), then the correct thing to do would be to tell their customers they are unable to fulfill the orders, here is your deposits, less the 1/3rd or whatever that JJP was sent, and take it up with him. Instead, their money disappears.

That's most likely because the money is gone and no one is taking credit for stealing it.

#161 10 years ago
Quoted from txstargazer3:

Noodlebox, you have been all over the map in your claims of "fact" and in doing so destroyed your credibility. If you told me it was raining, I'd have to go to the window to check.

That is the one thing in this thread that can be taken as fact.

#162 10 years ago
Quoted from pinballrebel:

No, Jack waits for the legal system to work through the process and waits for the Aussie courts to tell him what to do. At least that makes sense to me.
Ken

I agree as well. Im no JJP fanboy, but they would have to be crazy to wade further into these turd filled waters. Let the courts sort it out.

#163 10 years ago
Quoted from Noodlebox:

Same gentleman had had Bumper's circumstances and change of ownership explained to him before and at time of purchase

Oh, so he agreed to paying you $3000 dollars on someone else's machine that you knew was in serious doubt of being delivered. I can only say your spin skills are only outmatched by your sales skills. Can you confirm if the original owner has been given a refund on their deposit?

We will be watching with great anticipation of seeing the gentleman receiving his full refund this week as you have agreed to. What day will that be?

#164 10 years ago

The more i read these WoZ in australia thread
The more i enjoy playing my Bally Spectrum
You know why Noodlebox ?

It has no Bumper!!

I feel for you guys

#165 10 years ago
Quoted from Playerone:

Oh, so he agreed to paying you $3000 dollars on someone else's machine that you knew was in serious doubt of being delivered. I can only say your spin skills are only outmatched by your sales skills. Can you confirm if the original owner has been given a refund on their deposit?
We will be watching with great anticipation of seeing the gentleman receiving his full refund this week as you have agreed to. What day will that be?

Scott, refund timing is between us and the gentleman, none of your business really. If gentleman wants to share his personal transactions with your group, that is up to him.

#166 10 years ago
Quoted from DutchTommy:

u can also think of it this way, if JJP were NOT into the 'give me ur money now and collect ur game 3 years later' system.. nobody would be robbed in here..

Thanks for seeing the other side. I don't condone or exonerate Bumper's earlier directors or management.

I do however fail to understand why so many people here think it's fine for JJP to demand payment and never ship machines.

Or take payment and then sell the machines twice.

Given that JJP emailed the invoice with deposits and received payments before selling the games to someone else, this sounds like the federal complaint of mail f****.

#167 10 years ago
Quoted from Noodlebox:

Thanks for seeing the other side. I don't condone or exonerate Bumper's earlier directors or management.
I do however fail to understand why so many people here think it's fine for JJP to demand payment and never ship machines.
Or take payment and then sell the machines twice.
Given that JJP emailed the invoice with deposits and received payments before selling the games to someone else, this sounds like the federal complaint of mail f****.

you don't see jack posting on here bad mouthing you, do you?

#168 10 years ago
Quoted from Noodlebox:

Or take payment and then sell the machines twice. ..

I think you mean to receive deposits and never ship because final payment was never made on a single machine. They haven't sold a single machine to bumper as far as I have read. Shipping them the 5 seems to be JJP's only mistake (besides dealing with these jokers in the first place). Your attempt to justify stealing customers' money is only outdone by your crazy expectation of JJP to ship machines that are not paid for in full. And I am no JJP fan.

#169 10 years ago
Quoted from Noodlebox:

Scott, refund timing is between us and the gentleman, none of your business really. If gentleman wants to share his personal transactions with your group, that is up to him.

Just to be 100% crystal clear on this Jamie. In regard to refund timing. You were the one that publicly stated on this forum first that the gentlemen involved will be receiving a refund next week. I'm merely following up on the information you provided. My post only highlights that he has been offered a refund.

#170 10 years ago

These bumper/JJP threads are out of hand. Regardless of who's lying or telling the truth one fact is clear, paying for something way ahead of time before you can expect delivery is a risky venture. If JJP is 100% innocent in this fiasco they are still the root cause by using the crowd funding model. Sorry for the end users who appear to be getting burned. Hope it ends up working out for them in the end.

#171 10 years ago

Noodle continues to try to justify theft because of JJP's inability to deliver pinball machines in the time frame expected. Yeah, we know about the delays, all WOZ customers have had to deal with them. I can understand Bumper being upset that they were not able to make a profit on machines ordered by their customers. I can understand Bumper's frustration with JJP over the last few years. You are not alone. But that is a different issue. It in no way justifies the theft of all that money that Bumper collected from their WOZ buyers. That money was to be held in trust until such time that the pins were ready for delivery and then transferred to JJP. But that money was deliberately embezzled and then in an attempt to circumvent justice and avoid liability, the parties involved (Bumper 1-3 and whoever else) transferred in some sleazy way ownership among themselves.

#172 10 years ago

Noodle box, why don't you click these ruby shoes of yours together and go home and never come back to pin side...........ever!

#173 10 years ago

NoodleBrain!! I am from Melbourne Australia & am embarrassed to say so since all this WOZ crap came out......I nearly nearly so close its not funny bought a WOZ of Bumper as well but dropped off last minute as my kids needed some pretty pricey dental work done so as you do put the family FIRST!!

Had I decided to buy one had my kids not needed that dental work I couldn't live with the fact of losing 9k of my hard earned & would've now taken it into my own hands well & truly so your lucky I didnt buy one BUT I still care about and am batting for all my fellow pinhead friends across Australia & NZ that have lost out with this deplorable exercise that YOU funnily enough have no answers for so why do you come onto these forums???

YOU keep coming on here & AA in Australia and giving so many different versions of events that people are sick of hearing!! Do you realise the profile of yourself that your leaving etched behind?

Why don't you get of these forums as its not helping BUT more so just firing up these poor fellow pinheads that have money tied up with no machine to date!!

Seriously this is just so embarrassing for us Aussies!!

#174 10 years ago

It has been brilliant the way the Mods have let Noodlebox continue to give information that can and likely will be used against him/her and the rest of Bumper in a court of law, especially considering that some others in these threads that are not tied to the legal aspects were given red card bans.

#175 10 years ago

#176 10 years ago

<<<< this could result in the biggest scandal in pinball history! and the story continues >>>>

Hopefully Pingame Journal, Pinball Magazine and Pinball News are flying correspondents over to investigate and report on this. After all, current pinball events are what really matters and sells. Rehashed stuff that is 30-40 years old which has all been told several times over is getting pretty stale.

#177 10 years ago

Can someone provide a summary and also let me know who this Noodlebox woman is?

#178 10 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

noodlebox, seems to be nothing more than a trouble making troll.

#179 10 years ago

Noodlebox seems to be a bitch.

#180 10 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Noodlebox seems to be a bitch.

I love you man! (not in a sick or jail house way.)

#181 10 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Noodlebox is a girly man. A man with no balls to own up to the truth.

#182 10 years ago

I found a pic on the net by google image searching his name.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#183 10 years ago

hey everyone. I agree with the sentiment. lets keep it clean. I don't want to see any more good pinheads get banned because of someone who clearly does not belong here. remember, their day of judgement is coming soon. lets keep supporting our brothers and sisters down under. lets show these bad people who we are. we are pinheads. you know, the people that spend lots of money on games and parts and such. the people that will put the word out around the world to never do business with anyone remotely connected to bumper 1,2,3, etc. shout from the roof tops pinheads, LONG LIVE THE SILVER BALL!

#184 10 years ago

Wow

#185 10 years ago
Quoted from Noodlebox:

New Bumper were allowing the buyout of another customer's order as until JJP ended the relationship, the management of the machine order and customer status was with New Bumper.

Just again seeings you avoided this question, so you sold a machine to this guy on the 10th August 2013, 2 weeks after Bumper 2 went into liquidation. This machine was being " bought out" from an earlier customer of Dels. Again, can you tell me if this "earlier customer" has received any money from the "buyout" sale? Or have you effectively sold this machine, dare I say it " TWICE".

#186 10 years ago
Quoted from Mato:

Hope it happens to TaylorVA some day.........or he gets ripped off, such a dumb post.

I'm not wishing it on anyone and would be pissed as hell if it happened to me. My point is that Pinside, or any other forum, isn't the place to be dealing this. This is some serious shit and should be taken care of in a more serious venue.

If my comment offended or seemed to make light of the circumstances I certainly apologize.

#187 10 years ago

My apologies if what I said was taken wrong. I think you guys are in a bad situation and it just seemed to be an issue better dealt with off a forum. I had no business in posting in this thread and do apologize.

#188 10 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

My apologies if what I said was taken wrong. I think you guys are in a bad situation and it just seemed to be an issue better dealt with off a forum. I had no business in posting in this thread and do apologize.

Yeah all good. Saying that we are Yobo's (google that) was a bit low. There are plenty of quality people down here that got bent over hard. At this point the shit has really hit the fan and Australia has been put on the pinball map for all the wrong reasons...

#189 10 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

I believe ' NOODLEBOX ' does have a penis !!

I can tell you that ' NOODLEBOX ' is acting purely as a ' DECOY ' for one of the Directors of Bumper to try and throw you all way off track and create a diversion.

' NOODLEBOX ' has informed all of us that he is does not work for Bumper so does that mean he gets paid another way ??

' NOODLEBOX ' has no knowledge of Pinball Machines whatsoever or the Amusement Industry so don't be fooled.

Moderators you need to remove ' NOODLEBOX ' from this forum as all he is doing is clogging the forum with garbage dictated to him by his Master.

Every one of Bumper's Director's has a ' DECOY '.......

#190 10 years ago
Quoted from ShowMeTheMoney:

I believe ' NOODLEBOX ' does have a penis !!
I can tell you that ' NOODLEBOX ' is acting purely as a ' DECOY ' for one of the Directors of Bumper to try and throw you all way off track and create a diversion.
' NOODLEBOX ' has informed all of us that he is does not work for Bumper so does that mean he gets paid another way ??
' NOODLEBOX ' has no knowledge of Pinball Machines whatsoever or the Amusement Industry so don't be fooled.
Moderators you need to remove ' NOODLEBOX ' from this forum as all he is doing is clogging the forum with garbage dictated to him by his Master.
Every one of Bumper's Director's has a ' DECOY '.......

This has been apparent since the first week he showed up. Take note people to the lack of response on one of the biggest and most revealing questions put to him about the guy who bought a WOZ for 3k from Bumper Amusements on the 10th August 2013, 2 weeks after Bumper Action Amusements went into liquidation. The guy was issued a Bumper Action Amusements receipt even though they were in liquidation. Uh oh. He was also sold a machine belonging to a customer in the queue from 2011 as part of what BA are calling a "buy back" scheme. No answer to my question as to if the original owner has received any of the $3000 the guy on the 10th paid for the machine. After making calls against Jack selling machines twice this looks like the pot calling the kettle bitumen. Gone all quite Jamie??

#191 10 years ago
Quoted from Playerone:

No answer to my question as to if the original owner has received any of the $3000 the guy on the 10th paid for the machine. After making calls against Jack selling machines twice this looks like the pot calling the kettle bitumen.

There were at least two machines sold on at the original buyers' requests. AFAIK Vendor A got Buyer S's money, and Vendor B got Buyer L's money. The only way to prove any of this is to publish the invoices and receipts, and that's not going to happen in a public forum just to prove a point.

There is also no similarity between our refunds and what Jack did.

The points of difference against Jack's scurrilous actions are manifold:

First: Bumper received customer approval to resell the machine(s).
Second: Bumper refunded the money collected.
Third: Bumper are answering queries in public forums and your mate Jack is silent.
Fourth: Bumper did not resell the machines BEFORE the customer knew what was going on.

Got any more comparisons to be straightened out?

#192 10 years ago
Quoted from Noodlebox:

Third: Bumper are answering queries in public forums and your mate Jack is silent.

Are you claiming to be bumper? I haven't seen any comments that are claimed to be made by bumper. What is bumper's pinside ID so I can look up their posts?

#193 10 years ago
Quoted from Noodlebox:

At least Jack's not lying to us.

#194 10 years ago

have fun...

noodle_douche.jpgnoodle_douche.jpg

#195 10 years ago

Let us know when your coming to NJ to visit JJP, we tend to handle things differently here in Jersey then in Australia

#196 10 years ago

omg coffee all over my keyboard. so epic.

#197 10 years ago
Quoted from Noodlebox:

There were at least two machines sold on at the original buyers' requests. AFAIK Vendor A got Buyer S's money, and Vendor B got Buyer L's money. The only way to prove any of this is to publish the invoices and receipts, and that's not going to happen in a public forum just to prove a point.
There is also no similarity between our refunds and what Jack did.
The points of difference against Jack's scurrilous actions are manifold:
First: Bumper received customer approval to resell the machine(s).
Second: Bumper refunded the money collected.
Fourth: Bumper did not resell the machines BEFORE the customer knew what was going on.

Tuesday today.

#198 10 years ago

#199 10 years ago

fusion301:

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
There are 330 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 7.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bumper-sells-jacks-prototype-game-not-owned-by-them/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.