View topic image gallery

kleenex_tissues.jpg
trolling.jpg
SeriouslyItMakesNoSenseAtAll.jpg
brokenrecord.jpg
ShitFromShinola.jpg
noodle_douche.jpg
image.jpg

There are 330 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 7.
#51 10 years ago

- removed -

Post edited by robin : Posts containing religious contents are not allowed on the Pinside

#52 10 years ago
Quoted from Noodlebox:

Your maths is not right. A portion of the 250k income is profit. Don't forget about $200k +/- to collect from part paid machines.
I agree it is not good business practice to spend profit off income that is yet to be collected.

This is specifically why i stated 400k plus & 250k plus rather han exact figures. I am not privy to exact figures. Only Bumper would know the exact amount of missing money. I also don't for a second deny that included in the received funds was a profit component. But significantly more than the profit component is missing. You have also mentioned the $200k figure for part paid machines but in reality this figure has no relevance to the missing money. I don't doubt it may have made a difference to the financial viability of Bumper if these funds had been received but they do not change the fact that a person or persons within Bumper has taken money paid in good faith to Bumper for the specific purpose of purchasing WOZ pinballs and used it for other purposes. Regardless of the purpose this amounts to theft by Bumper.

#53 10 years ago
Quoted from LJ:

Noodlebox. Please answer my question that I have asked you numerous times on many threads.
I am a WOZ LE purchaser that paid for a WOZ LE MID 2012.
Where is my money now ?
Who has my money ?
Do not just pass over this question as it is obvious that you are here and reading the posts.
The courtesy of answering please. Silence just increases anger which turns into bad things.

We have no buyers with the name of LJ. You would need to give your full name and LE allocated number. Even then, the answer is till the same. You paid your money to a company that is now in liquidation and the liquidator is your source of information about your funds.

#54 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

I doubt that. No one would buy that machine. It's not usable or serviceable or supported.

Ok, are you saying you were here when I wrote the receipt? You underestimate the machine's appeal even as a prototype.

#55 10 years ago

#56 10 years ago

Finally...so you are part of the company that took my money..as you stated

Quoted from Noodlebox:We have no buyers with the name of LJ

#57 10 years ago
Quoted from Noodlebox:

Ok, are you saying you were here when I wrote the receipt? You underestimate the machine's appeal even as a prototype.

I'm very well aware of the appeal. You are just FOS as everyone else around here has pointed out. And hopefully that person you swindled with a non functioning game for lord knows how much money doesn't get pissed and request his money back seeing as you seem to have a fair amount of monetary liabilities in front of you.

P.S. Management consulting? Time for a new career. I hear the university of phoenix takes over seas distance learners. May i suggest air conditioning repair? It's hot in AUS.

#58 10 years ago

Alex he is not worth it.

The emails he posted are doctored I have his and the original

#59 10 years ago
Quoted from LJ:

Question:
Could you please tell me under Islamic law is the punishment for stealing the cutting of hands?

Last time I looked Australia did not operate under Sharia law, and neither did the UK or Leeds council.

#60 10 years ago
Quoted from LJ:

I thought I just said we had no buyers with the name LJ? Can't be clearer than that.

#61 10 years ago
Quoted from Ballypinball:

Alex he is not worth it.

Post the full version, without email addresses and see if the edited text is at all relevant.

#62 10 years ago

You really are a stupid boy Jamie. I don't even know you, but you took my money as being part of bumper. Do you really think deep down inside that you are going to actually get away with taking people's money ? Really ?

#63 10 years ago

ok, let's keep Phoenix out of this.....

Quoted from Pinchroma:

I hear the university of phoenix takes over seas distance learners

#64 10 years ago
Quoted from Ballypinball:

Alex he is not worth it.

The owner of that game is going to be mighty pissed

#65 10 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

ok, let's keep Phoenix out of this.....

LOL Hey Stu. I'm coming back to scottsdale in a few weeks. Want to grab a few beers and play some pin?

#66 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

The owner of that game is going to be mighty pissed

Hate to be on the other end of the phone with you if I had that game

#67 10 years ago
Quoted from Noodlebox:

We have no buyers with the name of LJ. You would need to give your full name and LE allocated number. Even then, the answer is till the same. You paid your money to a company that is now in liquidation and the liquidator is your source of information about your funds.

But as has been stated previously by the new Bumper they took over the obligations for the WOZ purchases. The liquidator also confirmed that this obligation was taken over as part of the sale and the Bumper in liquidation has no involvement in the WOZ obligations. Contrary to what you have said the new Bumper cannot just pass these financial obligations back to the previous Bumper or JJP just because JJP has not allowed the new Bumper to take over the right to represent JJP as the Australian distributor.

#68 10 years ago

So JJP has product out there that won't get support?

#69 10 years ago

Noodlebox can say what he wants, he is in the twilight zone

#70 10 years ago
Quoted from LJ:

-removed-

Is someone now going to cut Noodlebox's hands off?

This situation has grown into a full blown three ring circus.

#71 10 years ago

It is all going to end very abruptly for you Jamie and everyone else that is responsible for stealing.
Your treatment of innocent people and the way you have, and continue to conduct yourself on this forum, and in every other contact, shows your character as a life form on this planet. There is of course a life form pecking order...and we can all judge where you and your side kicks sit.
You will have to live with what you have done and what you continue to do...and how everyone will be looking at you, thinking of you, wishing things for you, until the day dot.
Good luck with that.

#72 10 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

No support on a stolen Game

#73 10 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Doesn't sound like it. Sounds like they have a piece of stolen test equipment out there that cannot be supported.

#74 10 years ago

Jamie will be long gone with cash in hand, quicker than roadrunner and there will be some other more skilled puppet taking the heat for the owners

#75 10 years ago

It's so now past the actual WOZ machines...and prototype this and support that and who is going to get WOZ LE # this and that...
This is about a criminal offence punishable by imprisonment. That is, locked in a cell with other criminals - bad people..
The people responsible get that relity in to your pea sized heads.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#76 10 years ago

This guy noodlebox is just unreal. Someone hit the eject button on this guy, before someone gets really mad in Oz and takes the law into his own hand. Someone may do something that he will really regret later.
Good grief!

#77 10 years ago
Quoted from LJ:

It is all going to end very abruptly for you Jamie and everyone else that is responsible for stealing.
Your treatment of innocent people and the way you have, and continue to conduct yourself on this forum, and in every other contact, shows your character as a life form on this planet. There is of course a life form pecking order...and we can all judge where you and your side kicks sit.
You will have to live with what you have done and what you continue to do...and how everyone will be looking at you, thinking of you, wishing things for you, until the day dot.
Good luck with that.

LJ. Understand this. People that don't care. Don't care. Finish.

#78 10 years ago

Has anyone seen the movie 'Falling Down' with Michael Douglas. The Breakfast scene is simply brilliant.

#79 10 years ago
Quoted from Playerone:

LJ. Understand this. People that don't care. Don't care. Finish.

But you can make people care if you try hard enough

#80 10 years ago
Quoted from Noodlebox:

Quoted from Noodlebox:

Quoted from LJ:

Quoted from Noodlebox:

I thought I just said we had no buyers with the name LJ? Can't be clearer than that.

Quoted from Noodlebox:

For myself, I have spoken to the liquidator a few times when answering incoming calls made to other people. I'll repeat here exactly what I said to him at the time = Good morning/afternoon Bumper Amusements, Jamie speaking....X is/is not in the building now, let me hand you over to him/can I take a message?"

So, I guess we're all done with the pretext of Noodlebox pretending he's merely a curious outside party. Like he claimed here a month ago:

Quoted from Noodlebox:

I have already disclosed my position. I am not a salaried employee of old or new Bumper. The fact that I can reason and clarify various statements seems to make me different to many members here and therefore a target. Go ahead.

Quoted from Noodlebox:

I jump on the forum to find some stuff and see a thread related to business in Australia and find many people getting upset or speculating about stuff that is plain incorrect. So I post some messages to help clear the air and have to repeat myself a few times for some people. And I had to start somewhere so of course I have not built a wider history, although there are many other threads I have visited without posting, but you wouldn't know that.
And you think it important to count my messages and topics of interest??? What are ya, the internet police?

Would you care to explain this one from 2 weeks ago?

Quoted from phantomflip:

5 questions for you
Is your real name Jamie who works at bumper?
Why have you still been accepting WOZ deposits to unsuspecting buyers knowing you cant deliver?
Were you employed to help Rob get his VISA?
Why was the new Bumper showroom at 127 Whiteman St closed today?
Do you shop at target?
Bonus question
Where has my money gone thief?

Quoted from Noodlebox:

No.
I can't if I don't work there.
No.
No idea, I don't work there and don't pass there for commute. Go talk to them, ducky.
Sorry, poor taste.
Bonus reply - post reported to moderators. Be polite.
My question - how come you only formulated this identity to post this one message.

Oh, and how about these very helpful ones. I'm sure they're just as truthful and weren't meant to mislead in ANY way. Mmm-hm.

Quoted from Noodlebox:

Bumper say they have taken over the WOZ agreements of the old Bumper. That should include liabilities, cash and various obligations and agreements otherwise why do it?

The new company should have no relationship with or obligations to other non-WOZ creditors that are still resting with the old Bumper.

Quoted from Noodlebox:

What would end this debate would be if those who post false, malicious and patently untrue statements were held to account. I have tried to assist people to understand the process of this liquidation, and my statements agree with what has been published by the business owner and available for download from government websites. Yet the same inaccuracies are published again and again, by those who compete with and wish harm on a competitor. Nobody minds competition, except those who are spreading the mistruths.

Why don't you ask Wayne Gee I Lost Bally Pinball why he has gone to the effort of finding and publishing information and half truths in a way that that can only upset people who worry about their investment in WOZ.

Their funds are held by a new company, not the old company or the liquidator. They have had communication from Bumper about this, and none of them are in this forum saying how worried they are. Yet Wayne aka "pinto" continues to lie about this process. And he is lying. He's been in business for a while and should know how company shutdowns work, that a business can continue to trade after it is sold to another company.

Yet he continues to encourage others to do his dirty work. That some believe this nonsense rather than published fact is a wonder of the internet.

Hence the need for moderators to edit out libellous statements and close the accounts of those who show such malicious behaviour.

Quoted from Noodlebox:

Personally, if I was a WOZ buyer I would prefer that the balance of my money was still held in Australia, rather than sent to an overseas start up business that could not get a a bank loan in a capital intensive industry in a country still in recession. At least you can walk into Bumper any day and know where your money rests.

Quoted from Noodlebox:

Despite the issues and representations made by Bumper in good faith as given to them by Jack, and since broken by Jack on many occasions, the customers are better off with their funds held in Australia - and held not by Wayne's mate Del.
As it has turned out, it is good news for WOZ clients that Bumper have held the line and held Jack to whatever arrangement he made earlier.

Quoted from Noodlebox:

Garymartin were you referring to Del Reiss pocketing the JJ money? Yes that happened, and he was successfully sued to return it to Bumper's recent owners, who then sold the project and cash to today's owner.

Can you figure out what the only real proof is, something that will silence all the conspiracy theorists?

JJ makes pinballs and gets paid the balance owing by Bumper as each is completed. Eventually JJ makes all the machines and ships them as he promised to do so long ago, JJ gets paid all the funds.

All funds are then found to have been held on account and paid out as originally agreed with JJP.
So all these allegations and your accusations of stealing are baseless, as JJ is getting paid one machine at a time. There's your proof.

Bumper today are not saying oops got no cash, they are paying JJ as he ships machines.
Former Bumper have no cash or interest in WOZ, as per the administrator's alleged comments earlier in this thread.

Del Reiss no longer has it, the courts took it off him.

Based on the above, if we take the exact opposite of what Noodlebox says... that would seem to be closer to the truth.

#81 10 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

No, bumper sold something that was not saleable.

#82 10 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

No, bumper sold something that was not saleable.

Or even complete. It wasn't a unit designated for sale.

#83 10 years ago

Yet Jack sold it.

#84 10 years ago

Ever seen that Simpsons episode when they're all stuck at the bottom of a big hole and they ask, "how are we going to get out?" and the reply is "we'll dig ourselves out!" as it fades to black?

Well, this whole situation is like that hole and each reply by Noodlebox is like another shovel of dirt as he attempts to dig his way out of a hole. It's fascinating to watch. I can't believe that he's voluntarily condemning himself so completely.

#85 10 years ago

Its like hearing "I know you are, but what am I?" over and over again....

#86 10 years ago

Noodlebox is obviously a beneficiary of the fraud and therefore, he is just here to obfuscate the situation and delay any reasonable resolutions. As such, all of his comments should simply be ignored.

#87 10 years ago
Quoted from MTPPC:

all of his comments should simply be ignored.

Or saved for future litigation...

#88 10 years ago

Is noodlebox some overzealous employee that is unknowingly working against his fraudster employer or is he a investor/owner that just doesn't realize how much he has hurt his company?

What a ridiculous bunch of lies and contradictions he has spouted. Maybe a few too many fosters?

#89 10 years ago
Quoted from Hitch9:

This guy noodlebox is just unreal. Someone hit the eject button on this guy, before someone gets really mad in Oz and takes the law into his own hand. Someone may do something that he will really regret later.
Good grief!

Seriously. How is this guy not banned?
Pinside is not the place to attempt damage control for your fraudulent business(es).
Good riddance.

#90 10 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

Ever seen that Simpsons episode when they're all stuck at the bottom of a big hole and they ask, "how are we going to get out?" and the reply is "we'll dig ourselves out!" as it fades to black?
Well, this whole situation is like that hole and each reply by Noodlebox is like another shovel of dirt as he attempts to dig his way out of a hole. It's fascinating to watch. I can't believe that he's voluntarily condemning himself so completely.

You forget we're Down Under. Looks like I'll be surfacing 430 miles west of the Azores sometime on Tuesday.

#91 10 years ago
Quoted from movingpictures:

Seriously. How is this guy not banned?
Pinside is not the place to attempt damage control for your fraudulent business(es).
Good riddance.

Telling lies and avoiding hard questions is not against the rules when it only hurts yourself. It is nearing troll status that can get ban votes. I really do not want to ban him because everything he says can/will be used later. The more he talks the more we know and the more the guys have to use. The AUS guys need to save everything he has posted. I have a feeling it will comein very handy.

Like someone said, keep digging.

#92 10 years ago

I have a headache...

#93 10 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

I have a headache...

Yeah what a mess, I feel like my head is going to explode. I keep hoping to hear that JJP has a new distributor in Australia who has nothing to do with Bumper or Wayno. You just gotta feel bad for our pinball brothers from down under!

#94 10 years ago
Quoted from MTPPC:

Is noodlebox some overzealous employee that is unknowingly working against his fraudster employer or is he a investor/owner that just doesn't realize how much he has hurt his company?
What a ridiculous bunch of lies and contradictions he has spouted. Maybe a few too many fosters?

There's always a third option. Some people who like to screw over other people also like to tour the wreckage.

#95 10 years ago
Quoted from jonnyo:

Those always a third option. Some people who like to screw over other people also like to tour the wreckage.

Hope he looks good in stripes.

I think he will be wearing them shortly.

#96 10 years ago
Quoted from Noodlebox:

Bumper weren't the manufacturer.

But I bought my game from Bumper and if Bumper cant give me a game, I would like my money back but we both know that wont happen because Bumper has stolen the money.

#97 10 years ago
Quoted from Noodlebox:

Your maths is not right. A portion of the 250k income is profit. Don't forget about $200k +/- to collect from part paid machines.
I agree it is not good business practice to spend profit off income that is yet to be collected.
Jack and Wayne seem not to be interested in collecting the part paid funds. Why?
Anything Jack makes for Bumper WOZ customers only carries either a part payment or no more payment. Jack then has to expend money to make machines that don't carry the same cashflow as if he sold a new game to a new buyer.
I think Jack should confess his sins and and transfer 100% of the ill-gotten profits acquired by reselling Bumper's machines to American buyers at higher prices to Bumper's customer order.

Too right its not good business practice. You don't take your profit until you have been paid in full AND delivered the goods. You seem to have missed a step or two prior to taking the profit.

#98 10 years ago
Quoted from Andyj965:

But as has been stated previously by the new Bumper they took over the obligations for the WOZ purchases. The liquidator also confirmed that this obligation was taken over as part of the sale and the Bumper in liquidation has no involvement in the WOZ obligations. Contrary to what you have said the new Bumper cannot just pass these financial obligations back to the previous Bumper or JJP just because JJP has not allowed the new Bumper to take over the right to represent JJP as the Australian distributor.

+1 on that.

#99 10 years ago
Quoted from Andyj965:

Contrary to what you have said the new Bumper cannot just pass these financial obligations back to the previous Bumper or JJP just because JJP has not allowed the new Bumper to take over the right to represent JJP as the Australian distributor.

You're saying that old Bumper was allowed to sell something that it was not permitted to sell? If JJP did not permit the transfer of the franchise, then new Bumper could not receive it. Furthermore, Jack took it back else Gillard would now not be the new franchisee.

#100 10 years ago
Quoted from Noodlebox:

You're saying that old Bumper was allowed to sell something that it was not permitted to sell? If JJP did not permit the transfer of the franchise, then new Bumper could not receive it. Furthermore, Jack took it back else Gillard would now not be the new franchisee.

The light on my Acme BS Meter just went from flashing yellow to steady red.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.
Other
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Machine - For Sale
Tuscaloosa, AL
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
Toys/Add-ons
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
Toys/Add-ons
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
Charles Town, WV
$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball
Boards
$ 5.00
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
Decorations
11,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Spokane Valley, WA
Electronics
Skillshot Combo
Electronics
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
Jackson, MICHIGAN
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games
Toys/Add-ons
$ 91.00
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 330 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 7.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bumper-sells-jacks-prototype-game-not-owned-by-them/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.