(Topic ID: 57040)

Bumper Action - I still hav'nt received my Employee Entitlements from NOV 2012

By ShowMeTheMoney

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

bitch-and-moan.gif
    rolling1.jpg
    image.jpg
    treasureofthesierramadre.jpg
    images_(1).jpg
    usedcars_039.jpg
    spiderman.jpg
    bear_whiz_beer.jpg
    tumblr_m7i7x359N21rtj2r7o1_500.png
    31266200.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    spit_take.gif
    image.jpg
    7591.gif

This topic is closed.

There are 262 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 6.
    #151 10 years ago
    Quoted from Gryphon:

XXXX Gold. Beer of the gods.

Used to drink XXXX when I lived in Brisbane.

Since coming to NZ nearly 20 years ago and couldn't get it and started to drink European beer as I didn't like the NZ beers, I cannot stand to drink XXXX. Would rather drink goats piss.

#152 10 years ago

#153 10 years ago

yeah I like the good ole corona now........

#154 10 years ago
    Quoted from Mato:

yeah I like the good ole corona now........

If I am not drinking a German pilsener, my poison of choice is a Corona sans fruit.

#155 10 years ago
    Quoted from Mato:

xxxx is camels piss it's like western Australia's emu export and south Australia's west end beer.....haha

Yeah.

The only Aussie beer I like is Coopers from Adelaide.

http://www.coopers.com.au/

Toohey New is ok when you're in NSW.

And VB is ok when you are in the middle of the Great Desert and there isn't another choice.

rd.

#156 10 years ago
    Quoted from rotordave:

Yeah.
    The only Aussie beer I like is Coopers from Adelaide.
    http://www.coopers.com.au/
    Toohey New is ok when you're in NSW.
    And VB is ok when you are in the middle of the Great Desert and there isn't another choice.
    rd.

VB out the VB vending machine is ok!! But I prefer corona

#157 10 years ago

if you like corona then try pacifico clara, your life wont be the same.

#158 10 years ago

Corona got to be joking any beer you have to put lemon in to make it drinkable cant be taken seriously. Best Aussie beers IMO emu bitter, southwark stout, tooheys old and new. Use to work for Lion Nathan so probably a bit biased.

#159 10 years ago
    Quoted from nasco62:

Corona got to be joking any beer you have to put lemon in to make it drinkable cant be taken seriously. Best Aussie beers IMO emu bitter, southwark stout, thooeys old and new. Use to work for Lion Nathan so probably a bit biased.

I hate lemon in my corona. Waste of a good beer and a good piece of lemon.

#160 10 years ago
    Quoted from pauloz:

I hate lemon in my corona. Waste of a good beer and a good piece of lemon.

haha yeah

#161 10 years ago

Corona is a Sheilas drink.

#162 10 years ago
    Quoted from Gryphon:

Corona is a Sheilas drink.

that not what yours misses said last night.......lol

#163 10 years ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

Which Australian beers do you recommend?

Coopers and James Squire have a nice range and are good brewers, lots of nice micro brewers here too that makes much better product than the major brewers. I have to agree with the German and Belgian beers call, they are very very tasty indeed!

#164 10 years ago
    #165 10 years ago
    Quoted from ShowMeTheMoney:

What's happened to Bumper Action Amusements ???
    My lawyer still has'nt received my Long Service Leave, Unpaid Wages, Redundancy Pay, Legal Fees etc owing to me since my employment was terminated back in November 2012 because Bumper was in financial trouble. Probably for paying too many backpackers and half naked promo girls among other things....
    Has everyone got their Wizard of Oz pinball machines yet ??? I hope you have !!!!
    I have been told that other Bumper employees hav'nt been paid any Superannuation since they started working for the new owners ..... I had to take legal action to at least get that paid.
    Do you want me to keep talking Bumper or are you going to pay me to shut me up ?????
    I love to talk so I don't mind. Some people think they have too much money and can screw their employees, well I went to a different school and I do the opposite lol .....
    I may be back tomorrow with some more info unless my lawyer calls me to let me know that the money has turned up in their Trust Account.
    Does anyone know if Bumper still has a website ????
    Must be some serious problems at that Bumper Action !!!
    Talk Soon ...
    Best Regards
    David Maxton
    Ex Bumper Employee

Has any one had " Steined Reiss "- Sorry my spelling is not the best, i think it might be Steamed Rice. I think its something you cook up together and possibly share it with some new friends, but then they get pissed off when it does'nt taste as good as it looks, or the ingredients are not what they were told was supposed to be in there !!!!

The temperature then can be a bit too hot and the whole thing boils over. You should be careful not to have too much Steamed Rice especially if you promise to share it with your friends and then change your mind. I think they call that greedy. Steamed Rice can get stuck together, then it does'nt taste as good !!!!

Who likes Medieval Madness with extras ??? Or do you like Wizard of Oz and Medieval Madness with extras ???

#166 10 years ago

Has any one had " Steined Reiss "- Sorry my spelling is not the best, i think it might be Steamed Rice. I think its something you cook up together and possibly share it with some new friends, but then they get pissed off when it does'nt taste as good as it looks, or the ingredients are not what they were told was supposed to be in there !!!!
    The temperature then can be a bit too hot and the whole thing boils over. You should be careful not to have too much Steamed Rice especially if you promise to share it with your friends and then change your mind. I think they call that greedy. Steamed Rice can get stuck together, then it does'nt taste as good !!!!
    Who likes Medieval Madness with extras ??? Or do you like Wizard of Oz and Medieval Madness with extras ???

wtf

#167 10 years ago

All the talk of beers, sounds like maybe he decided to drink a few.

#168 10 years ago

Something about David stein former general manager and del reiss former owner being in cahoots somehow is what I decoded from that.

I'm not ruling out brent's mum being at the bottom of all this.

#169 10 years ago

well I heard Brent's mum does get around! so it wouldn't surprise me if she cocked it up somehow

#170 10 years ago

LOL

31266200.jpg31266200.jpg tumblr_m7i7x359N21rtj2r7o1_500.pngtumblr_m7i7x359N21rtj2r7o1_500.png

#172 10 years ago

Corona is just Mexican VB

#173 10 years ago
    Quoted from Wamprat:

Coopers and James Squire have a nice range and are good brewers, lots of nice micro brewers here too that makes much better product than the major brewers. I have to agree with the German and Belgian beers call, they are very very tasty indeed!

Coopers and Squire are great !

Australia has some wonderful craft beers : )

no preservatives , no bullshit

not like this destructive f^&king thread

Post edited by absocountry2 : Profanity edited

#174 10 years ago
    Quoted from blue95:

Corona is just Mexican VB

still love it.........amazing Mexicans worst beer, but everyone else loves it!

#175 10 years ago
    Quoted from RA77:

Coopers and Squire are great !
    Australia has some wonderful craft beers : )
    no preservatives , no bullshit
    not like this stupid fucking thread

yeah thread is out of control........where is show time, he hasn't said a word lately!

#176 10 years ago

My brother owns a Multi Million Dollar Pool company http://www.lagunapools.com.au
    his father in law owning a multi million dollar Accounting firm in Collins St Melbourne Victoria and having his son as a lawyer is very handy also ......

OK lemme get this straight. Your relatives got the brains and the money. Not much left, aye.

#177 10 years ago

Bloke hasn't been paid understandable he is falling down. Sure it's rabid and incoherent in patches but sometimes you have to rip up some Mylar to get a new playfield.

There's too many people all named David coincidentally leaving, not enough woz's arriving and The sound of silence from bumper for this not to be a catastrophic bed shitting.

Has jjp said anything about everyone that has paid for a woz receiving one? And does anyone actually know where the money for all of the planks is? Surely previous owner could not have got this money if it was in trust?

#178 10 years ago
    Quoted from FatAussieBogan:

Bloke hasn't been paid understandable he is falling down. Sure it's rabid and incoherent in patches but sometimes you have to rip up some Mylar to get a new playfield.
    There's too many people all named David coincidentally leaving, not enough woz's arriving and The sound of silence from bumper for this not to be a catastrophic bed shitting.
    Has jjp said anything about everyone that has paid for a woz receiving one? And does anyone actually know where the money for all of the planks is? Surely previous owner could not have got this money if it was in trust?

Would love for bumper to respond, them keeping quite doesn't do them any favours!

#179 10 years ago

An email went out to all WOZ ticket holders. So Bumper informed all those who have $ in the game. The email copied below was posted online at Aussie Arcade forum Thread 753448 post753448.

Not sure Bumper have a responsibility to inform people who didn't buy a machine about what's going on with WOZ.

Especially refer to

"As per each customer sale agreement , and the additional machines that Bumper ordered from Jack approximately two years ago, Jack was provided with the deposits for the entire amount of machines ordered - and each machine to be paid in full upon them being ready to ship.

Since then, last November we gave Jack another good faith payment which altogether would fully cover the full container load of machines that was expected to be shipped on May 29 2013.
    "

Any suggestions Bumper are not paying Jack because of supposed cashflow problems would appear to be bogus. Personally, if I was a WOZ buyer I would prefer that the balance of my money was still held in Australia, rather than sent to an overseas start up business that could not get a a bank loan in a capital intensive industry in a country still in recession. At least you can walk into Bumper any day and know where your money rests.

"On the water! This is the announcement you’ve been waiting for!

Hi Everyone,

The first of Bumper Action's allocation of WOZ LE's is indeed on its way!

With the long awaited words “Ready to go” received from Jersey Jack, we immediately obtained physical confirmation of dispatch from our shipping company in the US. So it’s real!

To say this has been long time coming is the understatement however everything is forging ahead and although the shipment is smaller than first expected, it will be arriving in Australia in August 26th.

Bumper thanks you for your patience and ongoing support. You have endured several delays in production but we're sure these disappointments will soon be forgotten when your WOZs are in your hands.

We have been further advised that subsequent shipments will be made regularly by JJ at 1 and 2 weekly intervals. That is the plan.

Before you check out YouTube for the latest videos of WOZ Mods, see a recent interview with Jack. A great interview and insight on "How he did it"

http://on.aol.com/partner/how-i-did-...eoid=517832478

Once you do check your YouTube updates you will be delighted at the ongoing innovations and added software that is now installed into your games.

In addition, we know some of you have also been subjected to all sorts of rumours going around some forums about arrival of WOZ's and Bumper's ability to supply. Please be assured that the rumours are just that......rumours!

We know of some of the people who are spreading them and they have been addressed directly.

We apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused to Bumper customers as we do not operate or comment on the forums. We liken them and some of the stories that come from them to be that of Celebrity Tabloids.

The statement that does need to be addressed is that the hold up of machines is the supposed lack of payments from Bumper to Jack.

As per each customer sale agreement , and the additional machines that Bumper ordered from Jack approximately two years ago, Jack was provided with the deposits for the entire amount of machines ordered - and each machine to be paid in full upon them being ready to ship.

Since then, last November we gave Jack another good faith payment which altogether would fully cover the full container load of machines that was expected to be shipped on May 29 2013.

As you know, that shipment did not happen. We have now adjusted to the new schedule that Jack has provided, and we have faith that he will be able to deliver against this schedule.

Further to this, every customer should know that their order is guaranteed to be delivered once the machine is produced it and we are advised it is ready for pick up. All payments made to date and places in the queue are safely held. Be assured that once Jack makes it, you’ll get it!

The feedback I am getting from well respected Industry leaders and is that the Wizard of Oz machines being tested and currently delivered in US locations is nothing short of AMAZING!
    WOZ is outperforming large earning video games that until now have been the centre of attraction in game rooms. This is a sign seen in long term legendary games titles as Daytona, Pacman and into the days of Space Invaders. In short the Wizard of Oz is destined to be a part of a larger game awakening and you the owners of a limited edition machine will be a part of history..

And of that is not enough, watch this space next week for some more exciting news..... Very Exciting!!!

Sincerely,

Robert Farrell
    General Manager

#180 10 years ago

ShowMeTheMoney, you said in a PM you were laid off because you were paid too much and Bumper was broke. Someone else told me that your dismissal was not a redundancy (as it would be for a cost cutting) but a termination (as it would be for a performance or disciplinary issue). Maybe you can clarify that please?

#181 10 years ago

This thread smells of ripe cheese...

#182 10 years ago

I was actually told that Del the previous owner went to Bumper last night and changed the locks with the police present.

That's a laugh! Is this the same Del that is accused of bidding up his own items at auction? The same Del who is alleged to have tried to do a runner with $50k paid for WOZ deposits that were meant to go to the new owner of Bumper? The same Del that has scr*wed you for super, back pay etc?

And he says someone owes HIM money? Sounds like a grasper to me.

#183 10 years ago

Noodle box is who at bumper? Clearly you are in the know ole chum, lift that veil of secrecy.

#184 10 years ago
    Quoted from FatAussieBogan:

Noodle box is who at bumper? Clearly you are in the know ole chum, lift that veil of secrecy.

#185 10 years ago

I doubt noodle box is a good dancer.

#186 10 years ago

I rang bumper yesterday afternoon no problems answered first call by a dude called Jamie and then I spoke directly to Murray about machines.

#187 10 years ago
    Quoted from Audioenslaved:

I rang bumper yesterday afternoon no problems answered first call by a dude called Jamie and then I spoke directly to Murray about machines.

So is everything A ok.......the plot thickens.

#188 10 years ago

oh pinside

#189 10 years ago

I will be only happy once my WOZ is delivered and only then will I believe bumper........they still are a bit sheepish on the WOZ delivery times!

#190 10 years ago

Back to the steamed rice, does anyone know where I can get some interesting " COOK BOOKS " ?

I like to add plenty of spice !!!

#191 10 years ago

Who likes playing the Monopoly Pinball Machine ?

You know, the one where you spend so much time making money to buy properties only to have them taken out from under you lol .......

#192 10 years ago

David Maxton is the guy who f--ked me on a $400.00 Twilight Zone TV Mod. Good Luck Dude!

#193 10 years ago

Who likes playing the Monopoly Pinball Machine ?
    You know, the one where you spend so much time making money to buy properties only to have them taken out from under you lol .......

Back to the steamed rice, does anyone know where I can get some interesting " COOK BOOKS " ?
    I like to add plenty of spice !!!

Just use bump or +1 like normal people dude!

Only thing this thread has in common with rice is that like last nights dish it has run out of steam, come back in when you have a new recipe to share

#194 10 years ago
    Quoted from Noodlebox:

ShowMeTheMoney, you said in a PM you were laid off because you were paid too much and Bumper was broke. Someone else told me that your dismissal was not a redundancy (as it would be for a cost cutting) but a termination (as it would be for a performance or disciplinary issue). Maybe you can clarify that please?

I am no longer at Bumper Action Amusements because they could not afford to keep paying me. They tried to coerce me to go down to 3 days a week but i declined as I was disgusted that they would even ask me that when I had seen many thousands and thousands of dollars wasted on rediculous things. They were in serious financial trouble then and I can't imagine their position now. When I asked this question to their lawyer they would not comment after sending me a threatening letter much earlier accusing me of spreading rumours that they were in financial trouble. My lawyer just laughed at it. I did'nt have to spread rumours as everyone knew as all of the creditors kept ringing up demanding their money which was months and months overdue.

My accountant is currently waiting for Bumpers accounts person to send him an amended Tax Group Certificate which includes my Long Service Leave, Redundancy Pay, Unpaid Wages and Annual Leave Loading which still have not yet been paid to me. As these payments were due and payable in November last year they must be included in my current tax return.

Their accountant is doing the same thing now which is avoiding phone calls, avoiding my emails etc. This is what he used to do when I was still working for them when they could'nt afford to pay people.

I don't like seeing the pinball community lied to as I am a dedicated pinball and arcade game lover who is very passionate about the Amusement Machine industry and have been all my life. As some of the other forum members know I have quite a nice collection of pinball machines and dedicated arcade machines.

I have waited long enough to get paid my entitlements which my lawyer has put to the two directors of Bumper Action Amusements Pty Ltd months and months ago which is now accumulating a lot of interest as per the law. I need this to complete my Tax Return and this is costing me more money which Bumper will be paying also.

I think the pinball community needs to ask them what is really going on ??????

Get your act together Bumper ..........

David

#195 10 years ago

Where's Gary ??

#196 10 years ago

Dude I suggest you take your hot stinky wet vag and sit it in some ice.

*MODS* please lock this steaming pile of worthless bandwidth

#197 10 years ago

Little Creatures is a very very decent Aussie beer - https://littlecreatures.com.au

#198 10 years ago

Bear Whiz, since beer is 98% water it really makes the difference.
    This ain't no downstream beer.

bear_whiz_beer.jpgbear_whiz_beer.jpg

#199 10 years ago
    Quoted from Wotto:

Little Creatures is a very very decent Aussie beer - https://littlecreatures.com.au

Yes, I like that one! Forgot about that. I had some last weekend.

Nice drop.

rd.

#200 10 years ago

Does anyone know what date the Tram Car Restaurant is taking over the lease at Bumper ? I know it's soon !

There are 262 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 6.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bumper-action-i-still-havnt-received-my-employee-entitlements-from-nov-2012/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.