(Topic ID: 58556)

Bumper Action Amusements Australia owes 79 WOZ Games or refund!

By Ballypinball

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Gary Stern.jpg
JohnClark-FP.jpg
image.jpg
banned.JPG
popcorn.jpg
getaway.JPG
Bumper.JPG
Liquidated_store.JPG
Kidding.JPG
Phantom_Puller.jpg
tumbleweed2small.gif
Too_late.JPG
Bumper_Reg.JPG
07-minister.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wotto.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from Ballypinball:

Only posting the facts

So the FACTS are that this relates to the current owners of the current company - yes?

Please dont let this turn into another sh*tfight thread - is THAT the case - you know it 100% as fact?

#11 10 years ago

So – based on the great post by Noodlebox I again put it to the OP who states he is ‘only stating facts’ to provide known information on how he knows this relates the CURRENT business and the new owners. Posts such as his only lead to negative speculation and instil fear into Australian WOZ buyers who ordered their games through Bumper.

So if Mr Credibility would like to come back in here and prove to the global pinball community that what he stated AS FACT is "actual" fact and wasn’t just trying to ‘politely’ cause more trouble then let’s see a further reply .............I bet we see nothing else from OP in regards to this.

#23 10 years ago

Didnt we Australian taxpayers once fund a pinball machine experiment based on water, plumbing,toilets etc?

#25 10 years ago

So, as it turns out, the initial OP post, was not a fact.

I just dont understand why anyone would start a thread like this

#136 10 years ago

I am just glad that after 3 pages, this thread has laid out all the FACTS!
Ummmmmmmm...........yeah right.

#195 10 years ago

Once AGAIN.............glad that this thread was started to get the facts out - hasnt THAT wobbled out of whack !

#199 10 years ago

Pinsiders - I write the following with no anger or passion......simply an observation......

Wayne it is really sad that you are on Pinside ( seemingly ) mainly to involve yourself in a 'possible' situation that relates to bad news for some pinballer's , some everyday working Joes that have outlaid LARGE for a WOZ and throughout your posts you seem ( at times ) to relish in the fact that another company MAY be going under, and along with it a potential 70 WOZ buyers.

As to issues of the past - unlike you I refuse to play them out here in public any longer, clearly you cant let go of the past and expect me to bite - I wont.

I have moved on and no longer allow negative people like you into my world - the people that know me well know exactly what you attempted to do to me and any man that didn't stand up for himself at that time and ( then ) tell ( what many people would regard as ) a bully to GO *** himself is a weak individual in my opinion - hence you got the replies you should have expected BACK THEN. Hopefully you can show the World that you are mature enough to accept this statement and not make some immature reply as I and the World don't want or need to hear it.

To close ....I look forward to seeing a positive outcome ( hopefully in some regard ) for WOZ buyers in OZ and hope that one day soon ALL the facts are properly known and these negative speculation threads that create fear come to an end.

Hell I don't even like WOZ ( yes I have played it ) but the reason I have continued to ask that these posts ARE FACTS is that I am concerned for my Aussie mates that have paid for their games.

#201 10 years ago

Yes PB, you are right, some of it MAY already be correct, but until we all know the official situation/ outcome I believe there is a lot of speculation of what may be.

2 weeks later
#379 10 years ago

Can ONE of the 70 or so Bumper /WOZ Aussie buyers come in here and give us whats truly happening please............or at least say if they have had contact from Bumper .......did I miss a post?

#381 10 years ago
Quoted from skywalker:

Phantom Hooters

Hahaha - thats Hoges aint it !
Classic shot

1 week later
#502 10 years ago

FFS - Jack needs to put out a statement about whats right and whats wrong - HE could confirm if the latest message is accurate or false - but it is still silence - I do not understand it for a second and think it is idiotic that the non stop speculation is allowed to continue.

All it does is make it LOOK LIKE he also has something to hide ( which he probably doesnt - BUT it LOOKS that way when silence remains ).

He could stop all of this to and fro in ONE statement in writing and give people reassurance about JJP as a company for future new customers as currently this is a really bad look which I thought he would not want for his company.

#563 10 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Sheesh, how long can this thread go on?

I am guessing you would like discussion to continue if someone had possibly thrown $9k of your cash in the dumpster? - Not lookin to start a fight just saying this thread has to continue to roll along....

#567 10 years ago

Just win the comp here tonight Joker Poker and you might feel a touch better

9 months later
#708 9 years ago

With respect THEY shouldnt have to do anything. JJP should just bloody sort this crap out. Pronto.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 10.00
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

1,450 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fredericksburg, VA
Boards
Troxel Repair

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 8.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 179.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Pimp

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wotto.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bumper-action-amusements-pty-ltd-in-liquidation?tu=wotto and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.