(Topic ID: 58556)

Bumper Action Amusements Australia owes 79 WOZ Games or refund!

By Ballypinball

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Gary Stern.jpg
JohnClark-FP.jpg
image.jpg
banned.JPG
popcorn.jpg
getaway.JPG
Bumper.JPG
Liquidated_store.JPG
Kidding.JPG
Phantom_Puller.jpg
tumbleweed2small.gif
Too_late.JPG
Bumper_Reg.JPG
07-minister.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ballypinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

https://creditorwatch.com.au/express/asic/organisation/156229408

Only posting the facts

Post edited by robin : Renamed topic title, no ALL CAPS please.

#4 10 years ago

Anyone owed money should contact the Liquidator to be added to the unsecured Creditors List

Date of Notice: 31 July 2013

Raymond Anthony Sutcliffe
Liquidator

Address City Side Serviced Offices, 200-224 Alexandra Parade
FITZROY VIC 3065
Contact person Ray Sutcliffe
Contact number 0394183975
Facsimile 0394183949
Email [email protected]

#20 10 years ago

OK but what of the $468,000 owing to the creditors of this now Liquidated Company.

$50,000 of unpaid Super
$171,000 of unpaid Company and staff Tax
and the rest to various others.

$468,000 ways to start with a clean Slate i Guess?

I guess we will all be paying for it as taxpayers then.

#38 10 years ago

Someone who thinks this is good is sniffing too many noodles

The management, I hear are singing oops i did it again.

Followed by another one bites the dust.

With an encore of the parties over?

Lets take a $600k sale of a 48 year old Business and close it out a year later at -$468k

Total loss of over a Million Dollars sounds like a Fail in Business 101 to me

#41 10 years ago

I don't know who the hell you think i am

I am not David M or anyone who ever worked for Bumper, nor do i have any other Aliases

I can tell you I saw Dels Financials and it was far from being run into the ground with profits near 300k a year on the Financials. At least he ran it for 47 years longer than the last owners.

I think a little less giving Away $14k Jukeboxes and Company cars to the Directors Daughter and selling $2,000 pinballs to staff for $300 each probably had something to do with it.

Maybe he can pre sell some of his Motley Crew?

At least they seem to be consistant with their management skills.

I personally wish them the best of luck and hope they change nothing, I love the way they run their Business.

Pity they didn't sign that exclusive Agreement

#52 10 years ago

The Funniest thing in this Thread is Bumper Action Amusements Pty Ltd was a Competitor?

I don't think anyone considered them to be any Competitor

As we are all still in Business and they were Liquidated just shows how much of a Competitor they were.

Now is the new Bumper a Competitor, as they are still setting up etc etc and only been in Business for a few days I am confident in saying NO, Not at this time.

#55 10 years ago

If Directors want to hide behind the company Law by Liquidating everytime they have a business Difficulty owing creditors hundreds of thousands of dollars, well that is not ethical and if people wish to deal with these type's of people that is up to them.

People should be aware this is not the first time with this management, and it won't be the last.

They are professionals at what they do and i don't mean in a good way.

I am not directing any anger or hostility towards any of them nor naming any of them directly.

Now if you want to be a mouthpiece for them go ahead.

I am not going to turn this into a personal attack like showmethemoney.

The Company is dead and people lost money that is a fact..regardless of what spin you put on it, maybe we should call you Shane Warne or maybe our Prime Minister can use your spin.

Raymond Sutcliffe the Liquidator has never heard of Jersey Jack nor the existance of any trust account or monies held by Jersey Jack, Call him yourself many have and found this out already.

I have to wonder what bellhill units trust account had to do with the company and where that money is today if the Liquidator has no knowledge of it.

My understanding is the ATO and ASIC are now investigating the whole situation, so I am sure all will come out in the end.

#70 10 years ago

I know the owner of the new building and if you think Del was pesky, miss one day of rent and they will be out on their arse or fanny for our american friends.

Also they only leased part of that floor, although they have their crap spread out the entire floor. and the sq feet is smaller in size than Dels site.

My experience in being both property owners and leasing, you never hear from the landlord unless you fall behind in rent.

As the previous Landlord is owed $71k i would be pesky if it was my building.

I have to ask, if it was only to get rid of del why is Farrell the only Director of the new Company.

What happened to the 2 original directors? Even if they wanted rid of poor Howard the new Company would still have at least one of the original Directors.

As i pay my tax and on time, I sleep just fine.

Forget Paulboz being David M, I know Paul and happy to put you two in touch he has nothing to hide and is a successful businessman I wouldn't want you to accuse someone having wrong information.

I am sure you can check with admins

#73 10 years ago
Quoted from Noodlebox:

Ballypinball would have you think so. With so much idle speculation, misunderstanding of business liquidation and Administrator processes, and just outright dirty pool from competitors, how could Bumper not be an underdog? Can you name other pinball businesses in Australia who have had to endure this type of public attack recently?

Hay no public attack here, We don't know Bumper Amusements pty ltd a new company with i am sure a bunch of great staff, look forward to what they have to offer.

Bumper Action Amusements pty ltd in liquidation is who we are discussing, they are a seperate company ACN and ABN Number.

If the business part was sold off to Elvis we wouldn't care.

The problem is not the side step, it's what happened to the creditors of the company in Liquidation.

Can you answer that, If not go back to Ian Martins Noodlebox.

#77 10 years ago

well commercial leases in Victoria

Tenant must pay
The cost of drawing up the lease & stamp duty on the lease
Rates and water
all Utilities
Outgoings like bodycorporate and all repairs and mantainance.
Even the Building Insurance

You are renting the property where is as is,

Sure if the roof leaks the owner must fix, but ac toilets electrical etc
you are on your own.

As del wants 3k a week rent now and was charging them $2500 sound like he was being more than reasonable to me. Below market

Andrew from the tramcar is more than happy to lease the buiding, and many others, so doubt del will have any problems leasing it.

Or maybe he will except my offer to buy the building I made a week ago.

#84 10 years ago

I only made an offer after they were evicted, and after they filed for Liquidation as it seems.

As the new Company was set up 2 week before that, they must have known what was taking place.

What they liquidated for $468k is a fraction of my net worth, I would sell my body to science before I would wind up any of my companies owing creditors.

Sounds like del will get paid anyway a litte thing signed called Directors Guarantee, it's a real bitch.

Even the neighbors wanted rid of them offering them money to move.

#86 10 years ago

Noodlebox is paid to make us all think we are drinking Champagne when we are drinking cheap wine.

Nobody here is going to support this type of Business Activity other than the people who created it.

Lets see how long it takes the moderators to ban him

#92 10 years ago

Pitty they didn't sign a retail lease but a commercial lease

all what you posted is wrong

The premises is zoned commercial, not retail, meaning occasional retail unlike retail IE a coffee shop.

so the tenant pays everything

But keep up the good work, sort of like a 10 year old trying to educate a teacher

Keep trying, I'm here all week!!

#96 10 years ago

Tell us all who you really are then

Everyone knows who i am

#97 10 years ago

Like public records tell you paulboz is David M

#165 10 years ago

If i was jack this is what i would do.

ship $150k worth of games to them, after the credit they have is eaten up ask for more money.

If they hear crickets then cancel the rest of the orders and sell them direct to the Australian customers at the Distributor price to offset any deposits paid.

Have several Distributors in Australia instead of one, whoever they are.

AMD or Zacs Amusements or Highway Games all Big Game importers.

Regardless of all this mess, the credability of Pinball in Australia has been Damaged.

One thing i don't understand is,

If all the people I know who have complaints against the Liquidated Company with Consumer Affairs Victoria, if their deposit or full payment is safe and now with the new owners, GIVE IT BACK now you have full control and all the customers money have been transferred over and are safe.

Or does this also mean these Consumer Affairs complaints are to be transferred over to the new Company as well.

Maybe they can Ask Motley Crew for an advance

I and many others are at least glad we ordered Direct.

#180 10 years ago

looks like the ATO is now investigating the entire mess

Case Number 1012 500 186 554

Call them on 1800-060062

So if anyone has any info they would like to share about anything to do with Bumper Action Amusements Pty Ltd give the Australian Tax Office a Call.

#182 10 years ago

Dear Phantomflip

I am sure David is in exactly the same position as the rest.

He has also lost his Entitlements IE Super Long Service Etc.

He is also a fully paid up customer and even persisting through ILL Heath to stay as long as possible to fight for everyone to get their Games.

I am sure he was constantly assured by management everything was fine.

He tells me he has not approched any other Company for Employment.

He himself is also in the fetal position hoping everyone will get their games.

I have know David for over 25 years and worked with him during some of that time, i can assure you he would not be party to any sort of unethical practices.

Staff were never involved in or had any knowledge of the financial position of the now Liquidated Company.

#186 10 years ago

If you close your eyes and listen, you can almost hear Noodlebox choking on some of his product!

#188 10 years ago

cold and Raining

#196 10 years ago

Ha, Wotto go back to writing me death threats as i need something more current for that restraining order.

Or maybe the death notice you wrote about me gave you closure.

I think you should worry about your own problems and keep taking those meds.

#203 10 years ago

It is obvious there has been some sort of creative accounting done.

In the meantime I'm off to play my favorite game?

"Musical chairs "

#209 10 years ago

Noodles are never any good after a few days.

They spoil and if eaten can cause you to Liquidate.

#214 10 years ago

Noodlebox has plenty to say

Just not on the forum, all our inboxes are Full.

Mine
Lukes
Showmethemoney
etc.

Claims to be female, pitty she is the only one who didn't get screwed

#218 10 years ago

It is clear that screwed has nothing to do with sex.

Slang
To take advantage of; cheat: screwed me out of the most lucrative sales territory.

A US Friend has a Car Called a Pinto

Yes here we are http://www.fordpinto.com/

Ha Call me anything

But Don't call me early?

#221 10 years ago

I have to ask

What Authority was given by JJP that his Distributor can sell out twice in less than 18 months and transfer the Distributorship over and over again to Different Companies.

Also who gave them permission to transfer customers funds from company to company to again company without customers written consent.

It is a fact Del the owner of Company 1 was trying to claim that $150k paid to Jack was still owned by him only 2 weeks ago.

So if owner 1 doesn't know who paid what to who and who owns what, how the hell do the customers know.

Just pay Jack in Full and have Jack post he has received full payment for 76 LE and 3 Standards
Damn how did i know that?

#225 10 years ago

Stop Eating All that popcorn Mato, or we might call you fataussiebogan2

#233 10 years ago

Last time i looked they had already Folded, your wearing Blinders.

Now where is that Forum Moderator when you need him about mentioning peoples surnames.

Yes pay Jack that's what i would do, even have the customer pay Jack direct if they have a problem,

The problem here is Jack is holding a deposit but why is Bumper holding the Balance, no need for the customers to pay the balance unless the games are ready according to your scheme of things.

So Ha customer please pay a deposit, then hay customer you are one of 4 games ready and shipped by mussonfreight so please pay your balance and your game will be here ie Aug 27th.

Otherwise ha customers because your game is delayed we will refund all your money and then request it back when your game is ready.

But we all know that ain't going to happen now don't we.

As i am sure the profit on the games is long gone with BAA 1 or BAA2 or whatever now

#238 10 years ago

I just googled myself with muscle cars, as i don't have any muscle cars was kinda hoping i had one in a garage somewhere?

American Super Cars now thats another thing.

That 2014 Stingray Corvette looks cool

I did have a Delorean years ago but sold it to my mate Matthew Reilly the Author.

One thing is to have an opinion the other is what you are doing!

#241 10 years ago

Hay anyone asks me for a refund on anything and i Show Them The Money

But thats because i have it to give.

Yes i would only hold a deposit and ask for the balance when required.

Not Request more money

Date: Thursday, August 1, 2013
Subject: WOZ account

Hello from

Our records indicate that your Wizard of Oz purchase has a balance of
$XXXX owing, how does that tally with your account?

If you have a different amount, please send an email with your schedule of
payments and dates. We will then reconcile the amounts and provide you
with an updated schedule.

You will also be getting a new Wizard of Oz update later today.

Kind regards,

#242 10 years ago

who then sold the project and cash to today's owner.

The Liquidator is looking into just that

#247 10 years ago

Probably have no idea who paid what

#248 10 years ago

Yes I know People who have not had any refund problems with Jack.

#250 10 years ago

Its Funny how noodles is turning on everyone here

#256 10 years ago

Hope ya like your Tron

#261 10 years ago

I will leave this to Gary, I'm hungry now

Mato give me some popcorn

#276 10 years ago

Hi Bill I need some more gates

#280 10 years ago

yes sunfox and add the $300 us per Qubec Metre for shipping WOZ =1.5 m3 + Local fees and 5 % Duty and 10% GST on the total, that would be almost more than thay charged the customers?

so not much profit left

#286 10 years ago

you mean say keith?

#290 10 years ago

Seems like the calm before the Storm, Administrator Meeting Mon at 11am

I hear someone from the media will be there.

#295 10 years ago

No but i hear Chop Chop does debt collecting

#299 10 years ago

What i want to know is why Noodlebox has the same isp as Bumper on another Forum?

#304 10 years ago

Yes the rats have even eaten all the crumbs

#307 10 years ago

Ha luke they did manage to keep Roxy aka Bella and a heap of other strippers in Employment.

Plus they had more Family & Friends on the payroll than Elvis did.

I wonder how many WOZ they will be able to buy with all the unpaid Superannuation and unpaid Tax they didn't pay.

Maybe the $468k they owed on Company B is actually there in Company C to use to pay for the games.

But I thought i saw Elvis at 7 Eleven today as well?

#309 10 years ago

Ha even a broken Clock is right twice a day.

#311 10 years ago

All I want is their Lawyers to use better quality Paper as my finger went through the letter they sent me when i wiped my a$*e with it the other day.

#315 10 years ago

Bumper Action Most Famous Pinball Company on the Planet
Famous for going Broke!!!!

And David, David, David, Tim, Sean all gone

Also still Trading as a Liquidated Company
Old Showroom, Old Company Name etc.

They should have stopped Trading on July 26th

Anyone who pays might not get their game or money back

#323 10 years ago

Showmethemoney has been on an adventure out and about checking out all the latest in South Melbourne street Art and what sort of vehicle's ex rockstars are driving.

I am sure he will update us with all the latest unless he is too busy counting his money?

#325 10 years ago

Sound like you got it right
Welcome to Australia

#331 10 years ago

my guess is all the excuses will end once the deposit money is eaten up with games.

Then it will be no soup for you unless you pay more money, my guess.

#333 10 years ago

I am sure there are meetings going on

On a side note of Noodlebox having the same Forum Login as Bumper on Forums

Here is he/She PM

Hi there Ballypinball!

Pinsider Noodlebox has sent you a message via PinsideMail™:

So I bought one of their old PCs for $250 before it went to auction,
woopee!

#345 10 years ago

If you listen carefully, you can hear their games collecting dust at the factory while they all sort out who owns what and who paid what and who gets what and doesn't get what.

How is 76 le customers going to get a share of 26 out of 1000 original le games?

As I have already seen game numbers for sale elsewhere IE reallocated.

#347 10 years ago

Once they understand they are not a Competitor in the Industry they will be able to move Forward?

We have no internet Pals, everyone here has their own mind.

#360 10 years ago

At the end of the day is there much General Motors can do if one of their Car Distributors goes broke or makes promises they can't keep or afford.

Most have a clause like this one

The Agreement may be terminated by one party if the other party commits an act of bankruptcy, files a voluntary petition for bankruptcy or reorganization, is the subject of an involuntary petition for bankruptcy, has its affairs placed in the hands of a receiver, enters into a composition for the benefit of creditors, or is insolvent.

This happens all the time, The problem is they should have said to the customers if you don't pay the balance owed, which is being forwarded to JJP we must cancel and refund your deposit.

Not pay me in full and not pay JJP and have all the paid in full orders cancelled.

#369 10 years ago

Is the silence of SHOWMETHEMONEY mean they showed him the money and paid what was owed?

Paid for his silence and he is now COUNTINGTHEMONEY

#376 10 years ago

If full payment was sent to Jack for Game 950 it wouldn't have been reallocated

#382 10 years ago
Quoted from kaplan:

Jersey Jack has to answer for his negligence and Bumper for cheating and lying to their customers.
Jack made a deal with Bumper Action to be an Exclusive Distributor some time in the beginning of 2011. Why on earth was Jack making a deal with a company that was actively been sold for years prior without success. I guess everyone has their reasons to why you would sell up but Jack should have found out the real reason. Everyone knew that Bumper even back then did not have a solid name, all you had to do is ask anyone in the industry.
When Bumper got sold in April 2012, why didn't jack scrutinize the new owners along with the General Manager who was left in charge of running WOZ deal. Was Jack not concerned about this at all as well as the managers bad track record? After all it was only a $400,000 deal.
Several customers have emailed Jack in the past 18 months about his exclusive distributor's poor behavior in customer service and their failure to deliver. So what did jack do about these complaints, oh yea he forwarded them back to Bumper.
The imminent failure of bumper was noted on another forum and also emailed to Jack. It is Jack's failure to do nothing that is in question here.
http://www.aussiearcade.com.au/showthread.php/54063-Here-s-some-huge-news-bumper-action-to-close-in-60days?highlight=bumper+action

Del retired, so selling is what he did to retire after 40 odd years.

Even if you email Gary Stern your email will be forwarded to the Australian Distributor, this is nothing new, It is the Distributors job to deal with the customers and orders not Jack,

As for the Aussie Arcade Thread, looks like an ex employee

#386 10 years ago

let's all sing B S J G B J C work out this riddle your game is Free

#391 10 years ago

I think I saw it in South Melbourne for you to Collect

#394 10 years ago
Quoted from kaplan:

In reply to ballypinball.
I guess everyone has to have their last great scam.
Jack is the end of the line for most customers when they have exhausted all other avenues. They trusted jack with valuable information and he let them down by forwarding their emails on to the very devil that bought them to their predicament.
Don't you think it would have been nice to let you know that customers emails would be forwarded on. But yet he he keeps his silence about on selling 50 customers woz le's.

Understand as i have no idea what content was in the emails I can't comment.
I just mean it's normal practice

#396 10 years ago
Quoted from lukex:

I would go there but I have to scratch my balls. Seems a more productive use of my time.

Are they the new Lukes Highly Polished Balls?

#401 10 years ago

Simple you can order Hobbit Directly from JJP with only $1500 deposit

#403 10 years ago

That is something only Jack could answer

They have games on the water arriving in a few days

#406 10 years ago
Quoted from kaplan:

Bumper still advertise on another forum that they are taking hobbit orders. Jjp has made no announcements that bumper will no longer support his product.
Jack is happy taking deposits on the hobbit even though he cannot delivery on the advertised date. I guess he just doesn't learn from his mistakes.

Yes but they list all the ex Staff on their ebay ads and David Stein is just on Holidays

#414 10 years ago

Not if the Distributor requested that to be done, which was the case.

Pay more $$$ or we cancel all the orders for lack of $$$ received.

Remember how does the Manufacturer know who ordered or paid for what.

#415 10 years ago

Ha Luke whats in the paper Bag?

#416 10 years ago
Quoted from phantomflip:

Wrong, full payment was sent, receipt given and number allocated. Machine was paid in full and onsold to a US customer. Its no secret that Jack has onsold 50 of the AUS allotment, ask him.
People that have been waiting 2+ years for their game can keep waiting while these new orders take priority.....looks like a quick cash grab to me.
Waiting to see pics of my game turn up on the net,only to be opened up by someone else.

No specifics were detailed otherwise Jack would have not cancelled that game.

If he had a detailed Spreadsheet which was requested but never supplied.

#419 10 years ago

So at what point does Jack not cancel orders with deposits paid if no further money is received.

Never
When BB Wolfe says so
Other

Now Now

#431 10 years ago

I love the Getaway Front Decal Condition

#442 10 years ago

Ha Luke all we need now is William Shatner and we will have a party

#446 10 years ago

So this forum must have worked for SHOWMETHEMONEY Aka COUNTINGTHEMONEY

#457 10 years ago

Yes I suggest we all go and rent Speed 2
Because the end of that movie is what will take place soon.

#458 10 years ago

actually Under Seige 2, the trainwreck

#459 10 years ago

or Apollo 13
Houston WE HAVE A PROBLEM

#462 10 years ago
Quoted from lukex:

3 hints in 3 posts.....
Speed 2 - Cruise liner hits an Oil tanker
Under Seige 2 - Train wreck
Apollo 13 starts with an oxygen tank explosion but has a happy ending???
So, Bumper is the Cruise Liner (no work gets done there) and it collides with JJP the Oil Tanker (a ship on a mission to deliver a needed product).
Then Bumper is liquidated and the new premises look like a Train Wreck.
Jack hears about the change of business ownership from a pinball forum and explodes (oxygen tank).
So Wayne, what's the happy ending???????

It never ends well for the bad guy in these movies?

#465 10 years ago
Quoted from kaplan:

hey ballypinball if you know something you need to say it and stop talking cryptic and spill the beans. I believe where all playing on the same team here.

The answer is on the screen of your pinball when the final Ball drains

GAME OVER

#472 10 years ago

Yes sounds like a great way to ensure instant membership.

#473 10 years ago
Quoted from kaplan:

You guys were only a few days from retirement.

Yes but we saw the train heading on the wrong tracks and decided we should try and detach the carriages carrying the hostages.

#476 10 years ago

Sorry if i was missed, trying out the new paper Quality on the latest letter i received.

Has good liquid content, crinkles easy.

I stongly suggest getting one from the same Lawyer

Comlaw
216 Glenhuntly Road
Elsternwick 3185
Tel: 9523 1800

So if you are having any contact problems the above would be the first place i would try.

If nothing else they have great quality paper.

If we all chip in maybe we can buy a pack.

I am hitting ebay with my leftover NOS original Genuine Letters, all Had signed and they promise to be on recycled Dolphin Free Paper.

#480 10 years ago

Ha Careful Paulbozo or you will end up with some toilet paper sent to you as well.

Just be sure we are all talking about Bumper Action Amusements Pty Ltd In Liquidation now arn't we!

Not to be mistaken for any other company with a Similiar name?

#482 10 years ago

Yes Charlie Sheen of Ca

#485 10 years ago

no it's the real world with real people.

Now get back to work yourself. it's 11.30pm here and i just left work, sorry if that's not enough hours for you.

Ha we don't want to start calling you Noodlebox

#505 10 years ago
Quoted from kaplan:

He hasn't put a statement because he contributed to the whole mess by selling at least 50 Bumper WOZ orders to his own customers. Eg WOZ 950

Only after his Distributor changed the order from 79 deposits to 25ish fully paid games.

#582 10 years ago
Quoted from Mato:

jjp is broke, bumper are broke........no one will get anything by the sounds of it, could be why jjp sold the 50 woz that belong to the Aussie's.

Thats Crap JJP is far from Broke

They cancelled the 50 games due to lack of payment

#584 10 years ago
Quoted from kaplan:

Interesting to know why jack or one of his team was not at the liquidator meeting. Since he had so 150k of bumper money and was owed 400k, why was he not there?
Was he just too lazy to hop on a plane and see first hand what his exclusive distributor was up to?
He had a duty of care to his distributor, the customers and his own business to be there.
Post edited by absocountry2 : Ban vote sent for multiple accounts. kaplan = Lukex

Because none of the WOZ customers were on the creditors list and were not notified and unable to attend if not a creditor.

Yes they should have been but some backdoor deal selling the Deposit to the new Bumper removed that whole deal.

Almost like it never happened

#585 10 years ago

For what it's worth a group of Australian WOZ creditors has been formed and a Lawyer contacted,
ASIC, Victoria Police Fraud Section and the Media have all been contacted.

There will be a Class Action taken out against the Directors of both Companies and there may also be Criminal Charges laid.

For those who wish to donate to the legal fund there will be a paypal account set up soon,

More information will be posted soon with details of who to contact etc.

In the meantime we can all pray the current owner gets taken to the Villawood Detention Centre for Extradition.

#588 10 years ago
Quoted from Noodlebox:

why JJ chose a new WOZ distributor who is so disliked across the pinball community. I know why. Do you?

My guess is Bumper is now the most disliked?

I know why. DO YOU?

#590 10 years ago

I hear he is playing Hide and Seek

Catch me if you can

#592 10 years ago

Looking at the building he needs Selling Houses Australia Extreme Edition.

Maybe Playing with Colour Swatches is a metaphor

#599 10 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

Seems to me the only way out of this is:
-JJP credits the buyers for the money he has received.
The buyer was 1 Distributor he can't allocate funds to a heap of 3rd party Bumper Customers

-Up to the buyers to pay the difference to get their machines,
There is too bigger difference each person would have to pay $3k or so more each and there are no more LE games to sell them only 26 total.

or maybe get a refund of that partial payment and walk away.
Once again can't sort out a heap of 3rd parties
-The buyers are left with pursuing legal channels for getting the balance of their money from whomever has/had it in Australia.
Yes they need to go after Bumper to recover their money as that's who they paid.

Not a great situation, but right now it appears some people might get NO machine, and NO money.

There is only one possible solution is the 26 games paid for and were allocated by bumper get to the 26 customers.

But there is still shipping and import taxes etc to be paid by someone as the money Jack received
doesn't cover it.

Bumper had a year ago
$100k with Jack
$159k handed to them by the original Bumper
$295k in the trust account.

So $400k has gone somewhere

Maybe the cheque is in the mail, or the account numbers were wrong, or my dog ate it.

Stop passing the buck and at least put your hand in your pocket for something, even half would help people get their games they paid you for!

Ha at least you won't have to walk around with one eye looking over your shoulder and locking your doors and not answering your phones if you offer to give Jack some more Money

#624 10 years ago

There are 2 possible responsible parties

1. the owners of the Bellhill asset Trust Bank account, the Lawyers are getting a court order now for the Bank to release all the transactions and who is responsible for the transactions.

2. The only way Woz creditors would not be part of the Liquidated Bumper is if the new Bumper Brought those rights and Responsibilities or the Bellhill Asset trust as it didn't Liquidate.

There will be people responsible and there will also be people looking to get back the money Jack is holding to make good to Bumper customers.

#631 10 years ago

Where are you SHOWMETHEMONEY

#636 10 years ago

OMG

I didn't really expect SHOWMETHEMONEY to appear??

Maybe if i make a wish the money for the 79 WOZ will magically appear?

3 weeks later
#652 10 years ago

I notice Jamie posting on my Facebook site, Glad there is a ban button.

Glad you received a Refund

So we should now change it to 78 people

8 months later
#778 9 years ago

The problem is the 2 Americans behind Bumper Action Amusements

1 Howard Bellin and 2 Robert Farrell

Robert Farrell Spend everyones money but Howard Bellin then agreed to sell the business to Robert Farrell for $39k then liquidated the Company with no assets and no liabilities to Howard Bellin as the Company is Liquidated.

If Robert Farrell was such a bad manager and poorly managed the business according to the Liquidation documents why would his employer then sell the Business to him for $39k???

Put those 2 things together and we will have a winner.

Add the fact that none of the WOZ creditors were on any Creditors list from the Liquidator and therefore didn't attend any creditors meeting to object to the Liquidation or be able to demand an investigation into the whole saga??

Now we have a Business sold for $600k with a turnover of over 2 million a year and 40 years in the business destroyed in a little over a year and then sold for $39k and still trading today!!!!!!!!!

Anyway the Liquidator is not going after the money Jack is holding as the company has liquidated and that part of the Business was sold to Robert Farrells new Bumper Amusements but Mr Farrell has no money to pay for all the games as all the money he spent when he managed Bumper Action Amusements, and after he attempted to obtain the 4 games that did ship and was attempting to resell them to others and the fact he sold jacks prototype, would anyone trust him now in his new Company?

So they wait for 22 games from Jack which is the only hope that will give them something

Sorry for all the above it probably doesn't make sense but that's how it worked out

#781 9 years ago

They are both American Not Australian

Nothing meant by it other than the laws punish Australian Citizens but others can do what they like

One is an EX marine you would thing he would have honour and ethics but no

#796 9 years ago

All good points but not all 79 paid in full, some only deposits, some half etc.

so 40-50% return is better than no return and that will regenerate Pinball here

PS the person who spent all the money is now trying to take your money look for rockbar in san Jose California

Stay Away Stay Far Away

#801 9 years ago

Now it's time for you US Guys to Experience the Person Robert Farrell and Fellow Director Chris Peterson Who Spent all the WOZ Peoples Money.

https://www.facebook.com/Rockbartheater/info

Let him know what you really think of what he has done to This Pinball Community and our Fellow Aussies

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Boards
Troxel Repair

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 69.00
$ 179.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Pimp

Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
1,450 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fredericksburg, VA
$ 8.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ballypinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bumper-action-amusements-pty-ltd-in-liquidation?tu=ballypinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.