(Topic ID: 58556)

Bumper Action Amusements Australia owes 79 WOZ Games or refund!

By Ballypinball

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Gary Stern.jpg
JohnClark-FP.jpg
image.jpg
banned.JPG
popcorn.jpg
getaway.JPG
Bumper.JPG
Liquidated_store.JPG
Kidding.JPG
Phantom_Puller.jpg
tumbleweed2small.gif
Too_late.JPG
Bumper_Reg.JPG
07-minister.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pintoxicated.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#729 9 years ago

How could anyone buy anything from JJP after witnessing this train wreck? I can't begin to understand how anyone could throw money at them for TH. Best of luck with it guys. It is a shame that it took your posts to embarrass JJP into some sort of action.

#734 9 years ago
Quoted from Excalabur:

Because this train wreck is due to malfeasance on the part of someone other than JJP? The other train wreck, that games are being produced both slowly and late is another problem that you can blame JJP for.
However, Bumper effectively stealing a bunch of money is not JJP's fault.

JJP have been sitting on $130k now for sometime and only appear to be acting after bad publicity. To me that is a train wreck and the exact thing a new business should not be doing in what we know is a very hard marketplace.

#738 9 years ago

Here is another post for you guys in America to give the thumbs down to......if this had of happened in America there would have been a massive outcry but because it happened to other guys in another country that makes it OK? Just like the support MAD amusements receives despite repeatedly ripping overseas customers off, it seems the mentality is that it didn't happen here, or to me, so it's all good.

You guys keep on supporting businesses like this and nothing will ever change. I agree that JJP can't do anything about the vast majority of money that Bumper allegedly misappropriated, although Bumper as JJP's chosen Australian distributor was effectively the face of JJP down here. They can however make right with the $130k they did receive and to their credit it looks like something may finally be happening on that front although this is long overdue.

For me, I have a very good friend who lost a significant amount of money in this whole WOZ saga. He has spoken personally with JJ and it seems all he got was very very empty promises from the man himself and of course Bumper Action. This is fact and it is on these facts that I personally will never support JJP, buy or even play a JJP machine. My choice, my opinion and I wish all the guys affected all the very best. I sincerely hope that you are able to get something back at some stage before it is all too late.

#756 9 years ago
Quoted from scott_freeman:

We have plenty of lawyers and would have taken the claims to our courts.
How would that have played out in your country?

I think you would find that there are various court actions going on down here but the details cannot be discussed, the same as with any court matter, until the proceedings have been finalised.

#772 9 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

So jack doesn't owe you guys any games if he never got any money if this is true.

Maybe have another read through all the posts, JJP did receive $130k from Bumper and to date has done nothing with it as far as supplying the machines he received the money for. That is what the 22 games are supposed to be for. I don't know how many months or even years it is now that JJP has had the $130k but considering they have had the use of that money to build games or invest, you'd think JJP would have thrown in an extra machine or two for the guys that continue to suffer through no fault of their own as some sort of sign of good will.

Of course this whole thing is much more detailed that many of us know about. It would be interesting to know exactly when JJP realised there were issues with Bumper Action and what they did about it.

Throw in the untimely death of Del Reiss recently and it is simply a mess.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
1,450 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fredericksburg, VA
$ 22.50
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Boards
Troxel Repair

$ 179.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Pimp

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 199.95
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pintoxicated.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bumper-action-amusements-pty-ltd-in-liquidation?tu=Pintoxicated and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.