(Topic ID: 58556)

Bumper Action Amusements Australia owes 79 WOZ Games or refund!

By Ballypinball

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Gary Stern.jpg
JohnClark-FP.jpg
image.jpg
banned.JPG
popcorn.jpg
getaway.JPG
Bumper.JPG
Liquidated_store.JPG
Kidding.JPG
Phantom_Puller.jpg
tumbleweed2small.gif
Too_late.JPG
Bumper_Reg.JPG
07-minister.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Audioenslaved.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#539 10 years ago

Class action law suit against Del, belhil and Rob!!

#551 10 years ago
Quoted from gearheaddropping:

I highly doubt Jack will make a comment on this in public. This is one big international legal hot potato dealing with Australian bankruptcy and liquidation laws which may be different than in the US.
The new Bumper's attorney needs to clarify things with Australian WOZ deposit holders at this point. There is most likely some type of hearing or something coming up which will decide at least part of the fate of these funds.

IMO and I'm a Bumper pin cushion sorry I mean purchaser... That my money and everyone else's is gone. It's gone to Bumper A, B or C or all of the above... I've written it off as gone. If something happens where it is no longer gone ill be surprised but as I stand now ill be $8k in the hole and nothing to be able to sell for it

1 week later
#639 10 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Show me, providing info is fine. Don't trash talk or the thread will get locked.. Hope woz owners get there money back

Quoted from Ballypinball:

OMG
I didn't really expect SHOWMETHEMONEY to appear??
Maybe if i make a wish the money for the 79 WOZ will magically appear?

Dude it's a joke... Americans just don't get our humour... I laughed a little and I'm losing my hard earned on this one...

9 months later
#731 9 years ago

He makes these machine on any of the first promised dates and we have our games... Instead of a free prostate exam curtesy of a fist from bumper...

#741 9 years ago

How good is xmen! Wish I had my WOZ though...

#744 9 years ago

Yeah the Aussie ones aren't for us poor people who won't be getting a game...

#762 9 years ago

If Jack delivered on 1 of his 1000 promises to get the machines out before 2012 and even 2013 I'd have a machine but I don't and now I won't ever own a JJP machine. Not only because I've lost 8k but because I was lied to for 2 years and that's the bit that stings me the most. Being lied to over and over again that the machines were mearly weeks away

#763 9 years ago
Quoted from pinstyle:

I though the Aussie LE's were for the group, and anyone else in Aussie who wanted an EL but never got the chance because of the Bumper debacle?

Nope they're for Wayne to sell. Not for the group! There are 22 machines for the group to recoup whatever money we can get and redistribute to everyone

#768 9 years ago

Jack isn't offering a discount at all... If he offered something like that I would consider

Quoted from pinstyle:Sorry, my mistake.
Hang in there guys. I dont think Jack is out to take anyones money. I think he has to be very careful given the circumstances. I dont think anyone knows all the details or what is invovled here. I beleive Jack will build the games he was paid for and him offering them at a discount is a very nice gesture.

Jack isn't offering a discount at all... If he offered something like that I would consider maybe buying one. But no he offered nothing of the sort. If he offered to sell us machine at cost it would certainly be a gesture anyone would think of but nope

#786 9 years ago
Quoted from iamabearsfan:

Believe it or not, I just read this whole thread. I am very sorry to admit that.
Product delays for distributors happen all of the time. If their business was running that tight on margins that one distributor put them out of business, that is their fault.
Given their ethics and how this was handled, I am not even sure the games would have made it to the rightful owners even if Jack had made them on time. It sounds to me that Jack is doing the right thing and making the machines he was paid for. In my mind he really doesn't have any further obligation.
It is just sad that this happened at all. I really am sorry for you folks.
As I write this you should all know that I am at risk of bad ethics as well. Jack has my money for both WoZ and TH. If he goes under, I am screwed. I couldn't expect his suppliers of cabinets, boards and other parts to pay me even if they were already paid by Jack. It just doesn't work that way in the U.S. I understand this risk and I am ok with it. Others may not. If so, they should stay away from business models like this. The best model is pay and receive the same day. But in the case of a startup, it isn't practical. So here we all are........sorry again.

Yeah I struggle with the idea of reading this whole thing... Pinball is a niche community and you alienate one market you're going to be in trouble! Yeah Jack doesn't have to do anything but if you're starting a new company do you really want to piss anyone off? I don't think we're asking for a hand out just the 22 games that are owed and it'd be nice if he asked everyone if they want a game at cost to take away from the fisting most of us took. Again not free but a gesture of help.

I think if the games were made on time there would be criminal charges on these guys for theft but I think I'd have my game.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 55.00
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu
Displays
$ 10.00
$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems
Boards
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
Electronics
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
Displays
Retro Electro Designs
Displays
1,450 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fredericksburg, VA
$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball
Boards
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
$ 45.00
$ 179.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Pimp
Other
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu
Displays
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
Electronics
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu
Displays
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine
Magazines/books
$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball
Boards
£ 185.00
Displays
Retro Electro Designs
Displays
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu
Displays
$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems
Boards
$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball
Cabinet parts
$ 11.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
Electronics
$ 45.00
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 10.00
Lighting
Yoppsicle
Lighting
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Audioenslaved.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bumper-action-amusements-pty-ltd-in-liquidation?tu=Audioenslaved and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.