(Topic ID: 152736)

Bullsye 301 Opnions?

By Ronnie1114

8 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

Looked around for reviews or thoughts on one, but nobody seems to have played it. Is it fun? is it worth getting working from a kit? Thanks!!

#2 8 years ago

Was s dud when it was offered to us operators back in the day. I played it, nothing memorable about it.

Was never worth junking a good game for what it was.

#3 8 years ago

Thanks! Any others?

#4 8 years ago

I have one, never played it.... havent spent the time to go through it yet though. Looks like it has a custom sound board that will be interesting.

#5 8 years ago
Quoted from barakandl:

I have one, never played it.... havent spent the time to go through it yet though. Looks like it has a custom sound board that will be interesting.

Yeah, I'm a little apprehensive about getting mine working. Apparently there are instructions online somewhere...

#7 8 years ago

While it's not a bad game, it doesn't use standard pinball scoring and you can't force it to do so. I always thought it could use a proc update, but I'm not going to hold my breadth. I can see someone who was into darts playing it a lot though.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
1,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Neffs, PA

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bullsye-301-opnions and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.