• 6 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by pinballplusMN
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 2 years ago

Hello,

I had a client that has this game . cpu board was bad/corroded so I replaced with a new one NVWEEBLY. client mentioned that it used to score like a normal pinball machine rather than start at 301 and go down. Ive seen YouTube with both variations . Just wondering if this is an eeprom change or a dipswitch setting? Thanks in advance! JR

#3 2 years ago

eprom

#4 2 years ago

Hey JR.

Dip switch 6 changes count up or count down to 301.

There is also a different ROM that has a more traditional pinball scoring. When I had a bullseye it came with the pinball score rom installed and I dumped the ROM. The points don't really match to much of anything on the playfield tho. It also shortens the coil pulse time of some of the kick outs hole. I put the darts scoring ROM into it.

#5 2 years ago
Quoted from barakandl:

Hey JR.
Dip switch 6 changes count up or count down to 301.

Why would you want it to count up?
When you play darts, the count goes down, usually from 501, not 301
but with the other rom it has traditional pinball scoring which goes up less 10% as there is supposed to be a zero added to the displays

1 week later
#6 2 years ago

Client had an acid damaged cpu that had traditional scoring roms for his grandkids. They get confused with starting at 301 etc. Weebly sent and updated eeprom and the client is happy!

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside