• Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-107.jpg
image.jpg
#1 9 years ago

I have a new never used bullseye 301 populated PF and 1 board for sale $300, no back glass or other parts. I'm not exactly what came in the kits but know only 150 were made by grand products in 1986
Zip 83644 Idaho

image.jpgimage.jpg
#2 9 years ago

Tempting, looks like a fun conversion. Most likely be near impossible to find side art and backglass though. Full conversion required a new (included in the kit) sound board, lamp board and game roms.

#3 9 years ago

I'm not sure what board is there with it, someone could Prob reconize it and chime in

#4 9 years ago

That's the sound board, which is the only board that came with the kit as far as I know.

This looks complete other than the backglass, which is the type of plastic affair that usually came with these kits. Oh, and the side art, which was a bit crap anyhow.

Basically all you need to do to play this in an early Bally game is plug in the sound board, and add a few jumpers and cut a couple traces on the MPU.

#5 9 years ago

There you have it, good info. Other than what I've read in a few threads here, not much known about it. It don't weigh much more than a modern PF so shipping would be reasonable

#6 9 years ago

I know a guy local with the PF, side decals, and backglass but no sound board.

#7 9 years ago

I have 3 gamatron's. Getting them working takes some "thought". Alot of hacks and plugs. Can be a PITA but well worth it when completed. I would assume this is close to the same type of kit. But...I have the gamatron instruction book.

http://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=984&picno=37314&zoom=1

#8 9 years ago

I wonder about p-roc'ing something like this. although with 150 made I'd hate to alter it.

#9 9 years ago

That one looks nicer than mine.

I only have the playfield myself and am using Open Pinball Project hardware/software to slowly bring some life back to it.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/open-pinball-project-301bulls-eye

#10 9 years ago

I wonder if all of the parts on there are compatible with Bally.......

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

I know a guy local with the PF, side decals, and backglass but no sound board.

I have just the sound board if your buddy needs it.

#12 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinwow:

I wonder if all of the parts on there are compatible with Bally.......

You mean under the playfield? No, there's a lot of plastic; I think pop bumper brackets are plastic. Rollover switches are definitely plastic. Posts are unique, and again, plastic.

#13 9 years ago
Quoted from Classic_Stern:

I have 3 Gamatron's. Getting them working takes some "thought". Alot of hacks and plugs. Can be a PITA but well worth it when completed. I would assume this is close to the same type of kit. But...I have the Gamatron instruction book.
http://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=984&picno=37314&zoom=1

I believe the manual and setup instructions for Bullseye 301 are available on IPDB; if not, my buddy who bought the game would likely be able to upload them.

#14 9 years ago
Quoted from fumbleflippers:

I have just the sound board if your buddy needs it.

PM sent

#15 9 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

You mean under the playfield? No, there's a lot of plastic; I think pop bumper brackets are plastic. Rollover switches are definitely plastic. Posts are unique, and again, plastic.

Okay, thanks

#16 9 years ago

Pdxmonkey the sound board will be Oregon bound asap, glad to see your bud's kit become whole again.

image-107.jpgimage-107.jpg

#17 9 years ago

Million thanks bud!

#18 9 years ago

Bring this to the MGC, and I'm positive I'd leave with it whether I should or not.

1 week later

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bullseye-301-populated-pf-and-board and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.