(Topic ID: 289826)

Bulldog tumbler fix for stopped or intermittent tumble.

By gawlicd

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1 post
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 3 years ago

Went to bed, parts were tumbling, next day tumbler was stopped. Took the inline switch apart looking for a fuse or something but all was OK. Shoot. Removed 2 screws and 3 rubber feet from bottom of unit for quick look and all appeared OK and no fuse found. Shoot again. I disturbed the wires with the stak on connectors and low and behold one wire came off that was crimped. Phew lucky break (pun intended) . Need to attach new connector. This unit is 15yrs old and has a week's worth of hours on it. I don't know how much they are now but I bet they are more than I paid.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bulldog-tumbler-fix-for-stopped-or-intermittent-tumble and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.