(Topic ID: 164197)

Bulk Buy for E-Z Glider Leg Levelers?

By Shredso

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

detail_(resized).jpg
    #1 7 years ago

I've been using the cheapo Lowe's furniture movers for years with decent success. I finally tried the ones Marco sells with the teflon or whatever on the bottom and they are amazing. I think just as good if not better than the furniture gliders and they don't slide off. I'd like to buy maybe 40 or more of them. $7 isn't terrible for 4, but I'm wondering if there is a bulk option for a similar product anywhere.

#3 7 years ago

I got some from quarterarcade for my arcade games. Not sure if they're the same thread size. They sure are nice, though.

#4 7 years ago
    Quoted from dudah:

I got some from quarterarcade for my arcade games. Not sure if they're the same thread size. They sure are nice, though.

They are the same thread but they would be too short, and are actually a little more money. One last bump before I buy them. I guess $7 a game is still pretty reasonable.

#5 7 years ago

I use these, they fit the lever feet just right;
    http://magicsliders.com/store/60-mm-2-3-8-concave.html

#6 7 years ago

On a perfectly smooth engineered floor, most plastic bottoms work fine, but the
    Original Blue Bottom Sliders are the best! Seriously, I have some 20 years old!

They use to make them on a threaded post that was perfect, but alas those were discontinued.
    I put my last set on GB.

For the others, I take the $.60-$1.25 Levelers, and glue the Blue sliders on to the bottom.

Amazon has them with free shipping.

I can move a game with one hand, yet they stay nicely during play.

#7 7 years ago

These are what I'm currently using. While they work great most of the time sometimes they fall off if I go over a part of my floor that isn't level. I've also broken a bunch of them, probably from sitting on floor that isn't level.

Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

On a perfectly smooth engineered floor, most plastic bottoms work fine, but the
    Original Blue Bottom Sliders are the best! Seriously, I have some 20 years old!
    They use to make them on a threaded post that was perfect, but alas those were discontinued.
    I put my last set on GB.
    For the others, I take the $.60-$1.25 Levelers, and glue the Blue sliders on to the bottom.
    Amazon has them with free shipping.
    I can move a game with one hand, yet they stay nicely during play.

How about a link for these?

#8 7 years ago
    Quoted from Shredso:

These are what I'm currently using. While they work great most of the time sometimes they fall off if I go over a part of my floor that isn't level. I've also broken a bunch of them, probably from sitting on floor that isn't level.

How about a link for these?

These?? https://www.amazon.com/Magic-Sliders-08025-20mm-Sliders-As/dp/B000LNPER0/ref=sr_1_14

1 year later
    #9 5 years ago

I wanted to bump this thread and see if anyone knew where to get leg levelers like the E-Z Gliders Marco Specialties used to sell? I keep reading good things about these and would very much like to buy some or an equivalent.

I suppose I'm open to alternative ideas, but I've tried carpet sliders (Magic Sliders #04475 that are self gripping and about 2" wide) and those just aren't working for me. They slip off very easily when I move my pin. I also can't seem to find them anywhere these days so those might be discontinued as well.

#10 5 years ago

Variables in floors can have an affect, but if you have a solid floor and the blue sliders that cup around the leg levelers, the only better
    was a discounted version, that was threaded and factory assembled.
    Some fit tight, in what you have already, others fall off, like you mentioned, so I silicone glue them, and dont look back. just how I do it.

#11 5 years ago
    Quoted from rennervision:

I wanted to bump this thread and see if anyone knew where to get leg levelers like the E-Z Gliders Marco Specialties used to sell? I keep reading good things about these and would very much like to buy some or an equivalent.
    I suppose I'm open to alternative ideas, but I've tried carpet sliders (Magic Sliders #04475 that are self gripping and about 2" wide) and those just aren't working for me. They slip off very easily when I move my pin. I also can't seem to find them anywhere these days so those might be discontinued as well.

I have the Home Depot sliders on all my games and they work perfect, never a problem. They come in an 8 pack for $9 and change, the plastic is nice and thick and so is the rubber pad the levelers sit on so the pin never slides off them. Here's a link https://www.homedepot.com/p/Everbilt-Movealls-Reuse-Furniture-Movers-8-per-Pack-83036N12/203566381

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bulk-buy-for-e-z-glider-leg-levelers and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.