(Topic ID: 86352)

Building a better Pinball Show (Ann Arbor MI model)

By cfh

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 429 posts
  • 112 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by boagman
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

photo (21).JPG
    IMG_5825.JPG
    IMG_5797.JPG
    IMAG0123.jpg
    IMG_1438.JPG
    Screenshot_2014-05-18-21-16-12.png
    IMAG2844.jpg
    IMAG2842.jpg
    20140517_143339.jpg
    spirit.JPG
    Safe Cracker.JPG
    joust-759.JPG
    VFW Line 4.JPG
    VFW Line 3.JPG
    VFw line 2.JPG
    VFW line 1.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sleethering.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#241 9 years ago

I think it's great that there are a variety of events for different types of pinball fans. In the last couple years my interest has shifted more toward tournaments, but an event like this with so many quality titles in good repair is definitely a major draw for me. It will be nice to just play a bunch of nice games and have fun without worrying about competition, dumping money in entries, etc.

Can't wait to check out your collection, Clay. The game list is really impressive and photos of the place look awesome. I hope the open house is a huge success and is the first of many to follow.

2 weeks later
    #400 9 years ago

Thanks so much Clay for opening up your collection and all the volunteers for making the event run so smooth. It's really an amazing selection of games, all in excellent working order. Any malfunctions were dealt with immediately.

I spent pretty much the whole day playing early solld states and EMs. Spirit, Iron Maiden, Vector, Gold Strike and Neptune were some favorites of the games I'd never played before. My only issue was not having enough time to play everything! If there's another show I need to plan for the whole weekend instead of just one day.

#405 9 years ago
    Quoted from mot:

I was the guy hogging the Gold Strike.

I played some long games on it myself. That back row of drops is awesome. Especially shooting for the ones that are lit.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sleethering.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/building-a-better-pinball-show-ann-arbor-mi-model?tu=sleethering and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.