(Topic ID: 86352)

Building a better Pinball Show (Ann Arbor MI model)

By cfh

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 429 posts
  • 112 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by boagman
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

photo (21).JPG
    IMG_5825.JPG
    IMG_5797.JPG
    IMAG0123.jpg
    IMG_1438.JPG
    Screenshot_2014-05-18-21-16-12.png
    IMAG2844.jpg
    IMAG2842.jpg
    20140517_143339.jpg
    spirit.JPG
    Safe Cracker.JPG
    joust-759.JPG
    VFW Line 4.JPG
    VFW Line 3.JPG
    VFw line 2.JPG
    VFW line 1.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bpull.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#153 9 years ago

I would love to come to this show and see this awesome collection. My wife and I are expecting a child and the due date is May 22. I'm sure if I bought a ticket he would arrive early and I would be a no show. Which normally I wouldn't worry about the money but man have you seen the prices of Formula and diapers?! My pinball fund will be taking a back seat for a while.
    So I'll hope that you plan to have another one at some point so that I can come and meet some fellow pinheads and also shake your hand Clay and say thanks.

Brian

1 month later
    #356 9 years ago

The wife and I are heading out this morning, I tried to buy 2 tickets this morning but see that the paypal link is gone so please save 2 of those door tickets for us!

Thanks!

Brian and Cori

#395 9 years ago

The wife and I enjoyed this show so much it's ridiculous. Really a wonderful place and awesome job by Clay and Co! A note worthy memory was when we played the new Star trek and she asked me a question on the rules. I looked at her funny and said it's the same as the last time you played it at the other show. Then she reminded me that she didn't play it at the other show because she wasn't in the tourney. Another great thing to note was the fact that you could almost walk up to any machine and play it. No waiting for most of the time. And if you did have to wait, you were next, not 3rd or 4th.
    Thanks again for opening up your collection!
    Brian and Cori

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bpull.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/building-a-better-pinball-show-ann-arbor-mi-model?tu=bpull and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.