(Topic ID: 86352)

Building a better Pinball Show (Ann Arbor MI model)

By cfh

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 429 posts
  • 112 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by boagman
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

photo (21).JPG
    IMG_5825.JPG
    IMG_5797.JPG
    IMAG0123.jpg
    IMG_1438.JPG
    Screenshot_2014-05-18-21-16-12.png
    IMAG2844.jpg
    IMAG2842.jpg
    20140517_143339.jpg
    spirit.JPG
    Safe Cracker.JPG
    joust-759.JPG
    VFW Line 4.JPG
    VFW Line 3.JPG
    VFw line 2.JPG
    VFW line 1.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Zaxxis.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#62 9 years ago
    Quoted from pinball_keefer:

As far as I can tell, you've given one example of a show that "steals" games from casuals, and even that is highly dubious given the circumstances. You may have other problems with tournaments or tourney players that you're not willing to disclose in public, but I can only go with what you've said, and I think it's ridiculous.

There is also no guarantee that if the tournament didn't exist, those games would have been at the show.

#66 9 years ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

What I don't like about expo is that usually the newest Stern is only in the tourney area. Maybe there is one off to the side set for $1.00/play for a charity. I pay show admission, on site hotel for two nights and probably $125.00 in fuel all have to pay a buck a game. Kinda pathetic when you think about it.

But that is not the tournaments fault. If you want to see more Stern games at Expo, talk to Pacak or even Stern.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Zaxxis.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/building-a-better-pinball-show-ann-arbor-mi-model?tu=Zaxxis and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.