(Topic ID: 86352)

Building a better Pinball Show (Ann Arbor MI model)

By cfh

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 429 posts
  • 112 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by boagman
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

photo (21).JPG
    IMG_5825.JPG
    IMG_5797.JPG
    IMAG0123.jpg
    IMG_1438.JPG
    Screenshot_2014-05-18-21-16-12.png
    IMAG2844.jpg
    IMAG2842.jpg
    20140517_143339.jpg
    spirit.JPG
    Safe Cracker.JPG
    joust-759.JPG
    VFW Line 4.JPG
    VFW Line 3.JPG
    VFw line 2.JPG
    VFW line 1.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Choggard.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#178 9 years ago

Not a big tournament fan either I just like to play pinball. No disrespect to tournament players to each his own. I too look forward to Clay's event because I know his machines will be working correctly.. I couldn't believe the amount of machines that were off at the MPE over the weekend. It was disappointing to see that many games broke by Sat. and not fixed later in the day. My son just kept saying dad when are they going to fix the WCS game?

3 weeks later
    #240 9 years ago

Haven't bought my tickets yet but plan to for Sunday. Looking forward to the event.. I donated awhile back and never had a chance to make it. Are there anymore T-shirts left?

#255 9 years ago
    Quoted from EchoVictor:

I'll be there tonight and do a count of the remaining t shirts. If we were to do a second run the approximate cost would be around $15.
    Thanks,
    Eric

I thought people that donated $50 or more got a free T-Shirt.. From kickstarter. I want an XL in green..

#271 9 years ago
    Quoted from EchoVictor:

I was there last night and did a count of the t-shirts. There are about 40 shirts left, 20 in gray and 20 in olive, all in various sizes. If you're interested in a shirt, please post here your name (the one you ordered your ticket with, not your Pinside screen name), size, and day you're coming. Price is $15 cash. Please have correct change ready.

Yes, most definitely. Were you a $50 or higher Kickstarter? If so, your shirt is complimemtary.
    On that note, is there anyone else who was a Kickstarter that is coming to the Showcase but hasn't gotten their shirt yet? If so, please let me know immediately, as you will be definitely given first priority.
    Thanks,
    Eric V.

Yes I am a $50 kickstarter-Save me a green XL

#282 9 years ago

Just bought my tickets for Sunday..

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Choggard.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/building-a-better-pinball-show-ann-arbor-mi-model?tu=Choggard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.