4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Grizlyrig
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 years ago

Hey everyone. I own 8 machines, and have a 6 yr old that plays competition pinball and beats almost everyone that shows up to the house. He’s been retracting from pinball a little bit and he says he’s a little “bored” of our machines.
    I’m thinking a virtual pin would be a great addition. I’m very handy and can build/construct almost anything, however, I’m at a crossroads of best options for a virtual pin. Time is value and I’m not sure if building one from scratch will fit in. Ideas? Best virtual pins out there? Anyone interested in a trade for a nice Stern Pirates? LOL

#2 4 years ago

Build it yourself, that way you will know your way around it and can update and fix it.
    -Mike

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/build-or-buy-virtual-pinball?hl=meri-cah and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.