(Topic ID: 304230)

Build Contractor For Shows

By greatwichjohn

2 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 2 years ago

Looking to build games for international customers in Europe or Australia to have available to USA shows. Most stuff can be sourced in my city or USA for production. I share a small workshop for production & retired a year a go. So I have the time to build games & ship to USA shows. Your homebrew should be finished already, & I will be building more of what you have done to prove it can be manufactured by a independent contractor.

#2 2 years ago

Huh?

#3 2 years ago

Sure, build me a POTC CE. What a confusing post?

#4 2 years ago

Not that confusing to me. He is offering to manufacture small runs of prototype machines for homebrew designers outside the US who want to show off their games at US pinball shows. Capiche?

#5 2 years ago

Soooo.. the homebrewer should ship you their one-off and you’d take it apart and figure out a bom and order all parts, wire, etc and put together? Is it assumed that the playfield is already done in cad? Art silk screened or..? Documentation required? Lotta questions here on how this works

#6 2 years ago

Big sale on Moosehead Ice this week in Halifax?

#7 2 years ago

Nope.

#8 2 years ago

Mods, Robin; please Sticky this thread.

#9 2 years ago

The plan is to be a micro manufacturer of mostly 1 Homebrew pinball machines for USA shows for international Homebrew builds. So a clone of one they have already built. I am not looking for a flood of interest since I am a 1 person operation, & rely on contractors. For over 25 years I have repaired hundreds of pinball machines. The last 15 years I have produced hundreds of backglass & playfields. Now that I have retired the last year, & sold off my production business looking to help a Homebrew who thinks that they have a chance to find production.

I will not be posting pictures or updates of what I am working on. So people will not know until they are at a show for play in 2022. Hope to have 1 or more for TPF but time is running out, & Expo would be the other date. I can be reached by phone most times 902-402-7188

Yes I continue to enjoy drinking beer at times! The Homebrew would not be shipped to me or torn apart. Any inkwork would be uv inkjet production which I was a pioneer many years back & took some good abuse on that choice. Yes there would need to be cad drawings & art ready to print. Pictures of what goes where, etc.

1 week later
    #10 2 years ago

Moving down the street to a slightly smaller workshop this weekend. Looks like Pintastic would be the next show to do a build for in 2022. So TPF will not be a show to work on. If nothing comes forward before xmas, I will move on to my own projects.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/build-contractor-for-shows and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.