(Topic ID: 315621)

Bug Bash SKEEBALL Type Machine - cheap Skee Ball Style Alley

By too-many-pins

1 year ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSCF8506 (resized).JPG
    DSCF8504 (resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 1 year ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Other items - for sale

Bug Bash SKEEBALL Type Machine - cheap Skee Ball Style Alley

Added: 2022-05-20 21:29:23 UTC • Re-listed: 2 times (August 13th, 2022) • Ended: November 15th, 2022

Price

$ 1,400

We have had this "Bug Bash" 10' Skee Ball style machine pretty much ever since we started with a gameroom and it has always been a hit when company comes over but now that we are "downsizing" the collection & gameroom it has to go.

It has always worked flawlessly and looks very nice overall.

If you have been looking for a Skee Ball machine and have had "sticker shock" this is a cheap way to enjoy a Skeeball Style machine for a heck of a lot less money and in a lot of ways it is more fun than Skeeball.

$1400 price would be us having machine moved to the garage for "easy pick-up". If you have a couple buddies that would come along with you and don't mind moving this from our walkout basement and up a hill at the side of the house to the street I would take $1200 CASH for it. I am open to a serious cash offer if anyone is interested. I would love to get this gone before Winter.

Item photos

DSCF8504 (resized).JPG
    DSCF8506 (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are too-many-pins's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to too-many-pins's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Carlisle, PA, US

#2 1 year ago

I added a couple pictures to the listing. I know this isn't something everyone would be interested in but they are a lot of fun to have in a gameroom & this is especially true if you have guest over a lot. Company always seem to play our alley machine more than the pinball machines.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bug-bash-skeeball-type-machine-cheap-skee-ball-style-alley and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.