IMG_3074 (1) (resized).JPG
IMG_2801_(resized).JPG
IMG_2744_(resized).JPG
IMG_2740_(resized).JPG
IMG_2675_(resized).JPG
IMG_2624_(resized).JPG
IMG_2625_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
There are 486 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 10.
#101 10 years ago

This project is amazing!!! Great job so far and I can't wait to see it in person. Awesome theme! Only theme for me that might be better is Firefly.....Well maybe Willy Wonka....Wilder not Dep. Are you a Veronica Mars fan? It's not a Wheedon show, but it's very Weedonesque.

#102 10 years ago

Ha! My wife and I are rewarding Veronica Mars now and I've been thinking how much easier it is to pull video for Buffy. Veronica Mars is great, but sure doesn't lend itself to a pinball machine.... I've been cracking myself up thinking of modes, though. Bus Crash mode, for example...

#103 10 years ago
Quoted from GameJunkie:

This project is amazing!!! Great job so far and I can't wait to see it in person. Awesome theme! Only theme for me that might be better is Firefly.....Well maybe Willy Wonka....Wilder not Dep. Are you a Veronica Mars fan? It's not a Wheedon show, but it's very Weedonesque.

Thanks! Yeah, if I ever did another game it would be a Firefly theme. Not sure I could get mocean on board for a second machine though. I think the Buffy pin has become more then we bargained for.

I am a BIG VM fan! I even contributed to the kickstarter to get the movie made. Can't wait until March 14th! I'm not sure VM would be a good theme for a pin though. I like the Bus Crash mode idea though mocean! That and there would be an enormous amount of fantastic one liners to pull from the show.

#104 10 years ago

Wood flippers and ramps look fantastic!

#105 10 years ago
Quoted from Nelly:

Thanks! Yeah, if I ever did another game it would be a Firefly theme. Not sure I could get mocean on board for a second machine though. I think the Buffy pin has become more then we bargained for.
I am a BIG VM fan! I even contributed to the kickstarter to get the movie made. Can't wait until March 14th! I'm not sure VM would be a good theme for a pin though. I like the Bus Crash mode idea though mocean! That and there would be an enormous amount of fantastic one liners to pull from the show.

I'm telling you, you gotta start watching Arrow. I'd make one of those after "High Speed 2K" ... Or along side it if you'd sign on for a T2, re theme. The basement is all full up

#106 10 years ago
Quoted from ataritoday:

Awesome. Love the wood coating.
Please consider making kits for this. I think you would have a few of us in line.

Thanks! Are you talking about kits for coating parts or kits for the retheme?

Quoted from Kneissl:

Wood flippers and ramps look fantastic!

Thank you!

Quoted from Mocean:

I'm telling you, you gotta start watching Arrow. I'd make one of those after "High Speed 2K" ... Or along side it if you'd sign on for a T2, re theme. The basement is all full up

Hmm, I do know of a local T2 that I might be able to get my hands on. Man, if only I wasn't dumping all my available funds into the Buffy pin! Grrrr.

#107 10 years ago

Nelly,

I was talking about the retheme. Your machine looks really great so far. I cant get over how you good looking that wood coat is on the ramps. Not sure how you are going to theme it, but the library would look good on the machine... lots of wood.

How will you be doing the sounds ? When I had a dream of doing a future pinball version of buffy I was going to base it on the EXCELLENT original XBOX game. I started sampling sounds (crate smashing, punches, vampire dying, etc....). Take a look, you might be able to pull some great sound effects from the game. (and once you are done building this, go back and play the XBOX game, I am sure the graphics look dated, but it was fun).

Jim

Jim

#108 10 years ago

Great job on this game

#109 10 years ago
Quoted from ataritoday:

Nelly,
How will you be doing the sounds ? When I had a dream of doing a future pinball version of buffy I was going to base it on the EXCELLENT original XBOX game. I started sampling sounds (crate smashing, punches, vampire dying, etc....). Take a look, you might be able to pull some great sound effects from the game. (and once you are done building this, go back and play the XBOX game, I am sure the graphics look dated, but it was fun).

Jim

Hi Jim,

Funny you should mention the Xbox game. I spent a long while trying to find model rips from that game. The thought of pulling sounds hadn't even occurred to me! I'll check gamestop on my way home to see if they have a copy of it. As Nelly can attest to, while I've been making pretty good progress on the code, sound has been on my to do list, but absent for far too long...

#110 10 years ago

Another option for grabbing sounds. There are people that have played and recorded the entire game for your viewing pleasure (on youtube). Download video's and sample away (that's what I was doing about 6 years ago... I have no idea where they are now).

For those reading this thread and enjoy Buffy, go play that game, you will enjoy it.

Jim

#111 10 years ago

Thanks Jim. If I can't find a copy I'll do just that. I'd like to avoid the extra noise that recompression will add, but that may be the only option. Does anyone even still sell xbox games?!

#112 10 years ago
Quoted from Mocean:

Thanks Jim. If I can't find a copy I'll do just that. I'd like to avoid the extra noise that recompression will add, but that may be the only option. Does anyone even still sell xbox games?!

You might get lucky at a Gamestop with used games, but best bet is probably eBay.

#113 10 years ago
Quoted from ataritoday:

Nelly,
I was talking about the retheme. Your machine looks really great so far. I cant get over how you good looking that wood coat is on the ramps. Not sure how you are going to theme it, but the library would look good on the machine... lots of wood.
Jim
Jim

Jim, I am sure a basic kit could be put together, but to get it to the detail that mocean and I's machines will be, wouldn't really be cost effective. There are a lot of physical changes happening (moving of inserts, adding rollover switches, adding a magnet, etc.) that would force me to have playfields made in order to offer a kit. This would get expensive quickly especially as the run would likely be very low which would add to the cost.

Never say never though! I suppose if there was enough interest we could come up with something to offer.

#114 10 years ago
Quoted from Nelly:

Yeah wasn't suggesting VM as a theme just a great show. The wife and I are attending the NY premiere March 10th. We are super pumped.

Here's hoping everything goes soothly the rest of the way. Maybe you can bring it to the Buffy movie kickstarted premiere. I can dream can't i?

#115 10 years ago
Quoted from GameJunkie:

Yeah wasn't suggesting VM as a theme just a great show. The wife and I are attending the NY premiere March 10th. We are super pumped.
Here's hoping everything goes soothly the rest of the way. Maybe you can bring it to the Buffy movie kickstarted premiere. I can dream can't i?

Nice! Have fun at the premiere! Should be a good time for you guys.

You know, if there was ever to be a Kickstarter for a Buffy movie with Joss and all the original actors on board, it would probably be the biggest Kickstarter ever and have no problem meeting whatever goal was set. I bet it would collect money even faster then the VM kickstarter did. Too bad it will likely never happen. But yes, we can dream about it!

#116 10 years ago

I got the wood ramps cleared and mounted in the Buffy pin! Time to test the durability of this stuff!

Wood ramps 1.JPGWood ramps 1.JPG

Wood ramps 2.JPGWood ramps 2.JPG

#117 10 years ago

that looks great, thanks for the updates and keen to hear about the durability of the ramps

also a thought - if the ramps did not wear so well could you tape up the traffic side and apply the wood finish to the underside - might be tricky but could be a option only if the ramps were see through at the beginning.

#118 10 years ago

Thanks! I could always add some mylar to really high traffic areas if it does start to wear.

It would be great if you could apply this stuff to the bottom side of a clear ramp. However, this is a multi-step process that requires scuffing of the part first (which would dull a clear ramp), then spraying an etching primer (which is a light grey color), and then spraying a base coat paint (color of your choosing) that is designed to help the printed material adhere. A lot of these sheets are semi clear so that the base coat color will show through them. So unfortunately there really is no way to do that. It would be pretty awesome if you could though!

#119 10 years ago

ok, gotta forgot about the steps, scrap that thought

#120 10 years ago

Yeah, kits might be kind of tough.... but there seem to be lots of people wanting a kit.
One approach would be like CPR was doing for their Dolly re-theme. I think this is a title where there would be a small group saying its a must buy (and other people going, really, Buffy the vampire slayer).

There are plenty of Buffy games on ebay as suggested above. I believe that game plays on the XBOX 360 (that is backwards compatible) as well. I know I played Chaos Bleeds, but I dont think I liked it nearly as much as the first game.

I look forward to following your progress.

#121 10 years ago
Quoted from ataritoday:

Yeah, kits might be kind of tough.... but there seem to be lots of people wanting a kit.
One approach would be like CPR was doing for their Dolly re-theme. I think this is a title where there would be a small group saying its a must buy (and other people going, really, Buffy the vampire slayer).

Yeah, If we did offer a kit, we would probably have to ask someone like CPR for help. They would have the means of making the playfields and having the art silk screened on vs. being printed on mylar (which is what I will have to do for mine). They are also who I got the clear plastics from. So they could probably help with those as well. But, like I said before, the kit would have to be pretty basic, as there are too many "details" that have been done to this game that would be too hard to include in a kit. To put it in Stern terms, the kit would be like a Pro version of my LE. That being said, even making the kit as basic as possible, it would still be pretty expensive with everything that would need to be included (playfield, plastics, cabinet art, translite, LCD display w/new speaker panel, P-ROC, MarkS Sys 11 driver board, etc.). Just look at what the Dutch Pinball guys are having to charge for the BOP 2.0 kits.......and those kits don't have to include a playfield, plastics, or any cabinet artwork. Yeah, this would be a pricey kit for sure.

Of course all of this would depend on how many people are actually interested. While I have seen a couple people express interest in something like this, there hasn't been enough to make me seriously think about it. If there was a line of people waiting with money in hand, that'd be a different story. Maybe once the game progresses further along and PF artwork and game play videos become available, it would spark more interest. But as of now, it does not look like a feasible option. So, you guys will just have to come to my house and play mine.

#122 10 years ago

I decided to dip the drop bank cover as well. It turned out pretty nice. I'm not sure if we'll leave it like this or not as the artwork design for this area may force us to have it look like stone vs. wood.

Wood drop bank cover.JPGWood drop bank cover.JPG

Wood parts.JPGWood parts.JPG

#123 10 years ago
Quoted from Nelly:

I decided to dip the drop bank cover as well. It turned out pretty nice. I'm not sure if we'll leave it like this or not as the artwork design for this area may force us to have it look like stone vs. wood.

Perhaps a graveyard on the upper play field?

#124 10 years ago
Quoted from ataritoday:

Another option for grabbing sounds. There are people that have played and recorded the entire game for your viewing pleasure (on youtube). Download video's and sample away (that's what I was doing about 6 years ago... I have no idea where they are now).
» YouTube video
For those reading this thread and enjoy Buffy, go play that game, you will enjoy it.
Jim

I have both of the Xbox Buffy games, but never played either very much. I need to break them out (along with the 2 Evil Dead Xbox games) and give them a play through.

#125 10 years ago
Quoted from Nelly:

So I stumbled across a process called Hydrographics. Basically, Hydrographics (also known as water transfer printing) uses a special material with a printed design on it. This material gets laid in a tub of water and sprayed with a special chemical which turns the material to liquid. Once it has turned to liquid you can effectively "dip" any 3D part into it and it comes out with the new graphics on it. Naturally, the wheels in my head started spinning on how I could use this process on the Buffy Pinball machine. My first thought was to cover the ramp to make it look like wood verses the solid black it currently is. I consulted with mocean about it and he liked the idea as well. He then suggested doing the flipper bats too. DUH! Why didn't I think of that??? The flipper bat is basically shaped like a stake anyways so it made perfect sense (vampires/stakes you get the idea). Not to mention its a hell of a lot easier to test out this process on a flipper bat vs. a large ramp.
Well, I ordered up some supplies to try it out and I gotta say, I'm pretty happy with the results. I didn't document the process of these tests, but if we decide to go this route, I will be sure to follow up with a more detailed write up about it. Below are a couple pics of the results. The pictures really do not do it any justice and it looks amazing in person!

I saw a video of this process a couple of weeks ago. Pretty neat stuff. It looks like the ramps and bats come out great. I'm looking forward to your future progress.

#126 10 years ago
Quoted from GameJunkie:

IMHO, the upper playfield area should look like a mausoleum, since it already looks like an enclosed area and she spends a lot of time fighting vampires in them.

#127 10 years ago
Quoted from GameJunkie:

Quoted from Finrod:

IMHO, the upper playfield area should look like a mausoleum, since it already looks like an enclosed area and she spends a lot of time fighting vampires in them.

Thanks for the suggestions guys! We have quite a few ideas for the playfield art, and I am in the process of securing an artist to do the work. I wont be getting into too much detail about the PF art as I'd like to keep some things on this build a surprise. But by all means if anyone has any ideas or suggestions, please feel free to post them up here!

Quoted from DugFreez:

I saw a video of this process a couple of weeks ago. Pretty neat stuff. It looks like the ramps and bats come out great. I'm looking forward to your future progress.

Thanks! I have already put a lot plays on the newly coated ramps and they are holding up beautifully! I think I am going to be VERY happy with the durability of this stuff!

1 month later
#128 10 years ago

big fan of BTVS and a pinball I would love to see in mass production. loving the hydropainting stuff too, any updates?

#129 10 years ago

I havent been back to this thread in a while... How are things going ? Of all the custom builds out there I am really curious how this one is going to turn out. It is such a great theme. If you are able to capture the comedy and the action this is going to be awesome.

Dugfreeze, not sure if you played the buffy games, but the first game is definitely better then the second (good fighting engine, great sound).

Back to pinball.... I think the demand for this could actually be a good size, their are some really hardcore Buffy fans out there. It might not be the pinheads though.

- Drop targets could make an vampire turning to dust sound....
- Hellmouth should be in the center of the playfield and turn red once acheived. (have a red light mode like T3)....
- I always liked the idea of featuring the library... just think the artwork could be cool. Obviously could have the bar, school, graveyard, Buffy's home, etc.... so many mode potentials as well.
- Once more with Feeling mode.... got to have this.
- The themesong would be great for a timed multiball....where you are slaying vamps.
- If you play the original XBOX game, the background soundtrack while you play the game is perfect for a pin. Its very sparse, the occasional evil laugh and evil calling Buffy.... It would be a great way to start the game, and then build from there....

#130 10 years ago
Quoted from Nelly:

So I stumbled across a process called Hydrographics. Basically, Hydrographics (also known as water transfer printing) uses a special material with a printed design on it. This material gets laid in a tub of water and sprayed with a special chemical which turns the material to liquid. Once it has turned to liquid you can effectively "dip" any 3D part into it and it comes out with the new graphics on it. Naturally, the wheels in my head started spinning on how I could use this process on the Buffy Pinball machine. My first thought was to cover the ramp to make it look like wood verses the solid black it currently is. I consulted with mocean about it and he liked the idea as well. He then suggested doing the flipper bats too. DUH! Why didn't I think of that??? The flipper bat is basically shaped like a stake anyways so it made perfect sense (vampires/stakes you get the idea). Not to mention its a hell of a lot easier to test out this process on a flipper bat vs. a large ramp.
Well, I ordered up some supplies to try it out and I gotta say, I'm pretty happy with the results. I didn't document the process of these tests, but if we decide to go this route, I will be sure to follow up with a more detailed write up about it. Below are a couple pics of the results. The pictures really do not do it any justice and it looks amazing in person!

I can't believe I hadn't thought of this before seeing this post. This is exactly what I need to do on my Goonies ramp. I love seeing the progress you're making.

#131 10 years ago
Quoted from BIGMAC76:

big fan of BTVS and a pinball I would love to see in mass production. loving the hydropainting stuff too, any updates?

Quoted from ataritoday:

I havent been back to this thread in a while... How are things going ? Of all the custom builds out there I am really curious how this one is going to turn out. It is such a great theme. If you are able to capture the comedy and the action this is going to be awesome.
Dugfreeze, not sure if you played the buffy games, but the first game is definitely better then the second (good fighting engine, great sound).
Back to pinball.... I think the demand for this could actually be a good size, their are some really hardcore Buffy fans out there. It might not be the pinheads though.
- Drop targets could make an vampire turning to dust sound....
- Hellmouth should be in the center of the playfield and turn red once acheived. (have a red light mode like T3)....
- I always liked the idea of featuring the library... just think the artwork could be cool. Obviously could have the bar, school, graveyard, Buffy's home, etc.... so many mode potentials as well.
- Once more with Feeling mode.... got to have this.
- The themesong would be great for a timed multiball....where you are slaying vamps.
- If you play the original XBOX game, the background soundtrack while you play the game is perfect for a pin. Its very sparse, the occasional evil laugh and evil calling Buffy.... It would be a great way to start the game, and then build from there....

Thanks for the input guys! I wish I had a bunch of updates to give everyone, but unfortunately there is not much to share at the moment. We are still plugging away at the code. This is beyond time consuming for Mocean (our programmer). We both have full time jobs and finding the time to devote to this and keep our employers and wives happy, is not an easy task. That being said, we are moving ahead at a pretty good pace. There are quite a few modes that have already been developed as well as a few multiball modes. We have also made some nice advancements in our display. Maybe Mocean will pop in here and discuss in more detail where we sit in these areas.

As for the physical game itself, not much has changed. We did add an extra wireform ramp that takes the drained balls from the upper "Slayfield" down to the left inlane. This was done for a few reasons, but mainly to set up a shot at getting back to the Slayfield (there is a timed mode that this will assist in) and also to eliminate one of the biggest potential wear areas on the playfield (most SOF playfields are usually worn down to the wood from balls dropping out of the upper playfield). I am also playing around with some lit emblems to mount to the head of the cabinet.

Buffy ramp 1.jpgBuffy ramp 1.jpg

Buffy ramp 2.jpgBuffy ramp 2.jpg

Buffy ramp 3.jpgBuffy ramp 3.jpg

Buffy B 2.jpgBuffy B 2.jpg

Buffy B 1.jpgBuffy B 1.jpg

The biggest thing that remains to do aesthetically is obviously the playfield and plastic art. I have an artist on board to do this but due to previous agreements he wont be able to start on it until mid summer. It should be worth the wait though as his work is very impressive. All the art for the playfield and plastics will be hand drawn original art! So I am very much looking forward to that.

Quoted from mikeatsparkys:

I can't believe I hadn't thought of this before seeing this post. This is exactly what I need to do on my Goonies ramp. I love seeing the progress you're making.

Thanks! I am looking forward to the progress on yours as well. Love the Goonies! Yeah the hydroprinting is working out very well. The ramp still looks great and is holding up very well. Will it hold up in a commercial/routed aspect? It's hard to say, but for HUO amounts of play it looks like a winner!

#132 10 years ago

Hmmm. What to say? A lot of code but I'm not sure if a demo video would impress folks in it's current state. I hope the game play is improving on every successive update. Lots of new modes, skillshots, bonus count up. The VGA playback stuff continues to improve as I work on it. I'm a big fan of my new layered animated text, which you can see of animated GIF of, here:

http://www.pinballcontrollers.com/forum/index.php?topic=1026.msg9926#msg9926

I have more framework updates involving transitions and asset loaders but that stuff is likely boring to you guys.

Audio: I've ripped some audio from the xbox games but I couldn't get the sound effects (in a slightly proprietary eurocom variant of adpcm) to play back properly. I'd originally thought the music would be perfect, but I think it's a little low-key (slow?) for the pace of the game as SoF is fast! If anyone has experience with adpcm and proprietary sound formats, please send me a PM. This reminds me I have to ship my extra xbox off to Nelly! I totally forgot.

I guess I should get the code in a more video friendly state soon. Maybe we should chat about that.

4 weeks later
#133 9 years ago

Hey guys! I decided to take an idea that Mocean had and totally run with it. The underside of the mini playfield has some pretty interesting trails and the game does some pretty cool ball juggling under there. He thought it would be cool to be able to see this, and I agreed. So I decided to make a completely see through upper playfield out of 1/2" scratch resistant Lexan. I think the results are pretty cool! I am super thrilled with the way it turned out and we are looking forward to coming up with some pretty cool ways to illuminate the areas above and below it! The game looks and feels so much more open now, and playing on the clear playfield adds a cool effect as well (like the ball is floating). I still need to make a plastic pieces to hide the drop target mech, but that will be easy enough to do. Here are some pics of it.

Clear SF 1.JPGClear SF 1.JPG

Clear SF 2.JPGClear SF 2.JPG

Clear SF 3.JPGClear SF 3.JPG

Clear SF 4.JPGClear SF 4.JPG

Clear SF 5.JPGClear SF 5.JPG

Clear SF 6.JPGClear SF 6.JPG

Clear SF 7.JPGClear SF 7.JPG

Split Clear SF 3.jpgSplit Clear SF 3.jpg

#134 9 years ago
Quoted from Nelly:

So I decided to make a completely see through upper playfield out of 1/2" scratch resistant Lexan.

Much better with the clear!

#135 9 years ago

That first picture is so clear you can't even tell it is there. It should be pretty neat during gameplay.

#136 9 years ago

OP what about doing the PF in a colored transparent Acrylic or PolyCarb?
I was thinking SmokeGrey... but BloodRed might work too.
I have access to a waterjet at Techshop.ws... so I might be persuaded to waterjet an upper PF for you.

#137 9 years ago

That's really cool. Actually everything looks great so far!

Didn't read the text first and was wondering why so many pictures with missing upper playfield were posted...

#138 9 years ago

Too cool. Most interesting pin project I've seen in a long time. Keep up the great work.

#139 9 years ago

Simply Awesome!

#140 9 years ago

Thanks guys! I will post up some more pics once I have the plastic piece made to hide the drop target mech. That should give a more finished feel to it.

Quoted from Zitt:

OP what about doing the PF in a colored transparent Acrylic or PolyCarb?
I was thinking SmokeGrey... but BloodRed might work too.
I have access to a waterjet at Techshop.ws... so I might be persuaded to waterjet an upper PF for you.

We did briefly consider a tinted plastic. We chose to go with the clear for a few reasons, but mainly for lighting purposes. I don't want to give too much away, but the game has a set amount of villains (Big Bads if your a fan) that need to be defeated. This all happens in the upper playfield. We are planning on utilizing RGB lighting in this area to make the playfield "feel" different for each battle. If we chose to go with a colored playfield (i.e. smoked or blood red) the use of RGB lighting would be greatly effected by this. If we weren't planning to change the lighting in this area, I would be all over a blood red playfield. I think that would look fantastic! However, I appreciate the offer though! If for some reason we end up trashing this idea, I will be sure to keep it in mind!

Also here is a quick and rather crappy video of it with the current/original lighting. I'll be sure to share a better quality video once I have the rear plastic piece made.

#141 9 years ago

Looking great. So can I put dibs on it if you ever decide to sell it? I know never is the answer, just write me in pencil, you never know.

#142 9 years ago

Hey, never say never.........But yeah pretty much never. I am sure if you just HAVE to have one, I could be persuaded into building another. beer.gifbeer.gif

#143 9 years ago
Quoted from Nelly:

Hey, never say never.........But yeah pretty much never. I am sure if you just HAVE to have one, I could be persuaded into building another.

If you get bored with yours we could just retheme it... again. That's the advantage of my brilliant assets config file, right?

#144 9 years ago

I finally got the plastic piece made and installed to hide the drop target mech. Other then adding the RGB lighting for the new Slayfield, I think I am done with customizing the topside of this game. Time to finish the artwork and get it installed! I cant wait to see the results of this final step in completing the playfield!

#145 9 years ago
Quoted from Mocean:

If you get bored with yours we could just retheme it... again. That's the advantage of my brilliant assets config file, right?

Haha yes, that is the advantage of it, but unfortunately I won't be taking advantage of that brilliant assets config file. This baby is a keeper!

It will help with my next build though!

#146 9 years ago
Quoted from Nelly:

It will help with my next build though!

You're starting a new machine without me!? Dang.

I was hoping I could get you excited about one of my other projects to get you on the hardware side of those, too... The details of those themes are negotiable

#147 9 years ago

Its really fun to watch your journey on this build. Each step of the way the game takes on new character. Props to you both, its very inspiring.

#148 9 years ago
Quoted from Mocean:

You're starting a new machine without me!? Dang.
I was hoping I could get you excited about one of my other projects to get you on the hardware side of those, too... The details of those themes are negotiable

No way would I start another project without having you on board first!
I am more than happy to help out with these other projects of yours. You already have me excited. Email me the details!

Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Its really fun to watch your journey on this build. Each step of the way the game takes on new character. Props to you both, its very inspiring.

Thanks! Its been a blast working on this game.

#149 9 years ago
Quoted from Mocean:

That's the advantage of my brilliant assets config file, right?

Yours? Oh, I guess you did write that one. I just made it better

#150 9 years ago

Any chance of sharing your code? I'm interested in making my own custom, but the coding part intimidates me. I would like to know how you do overlays over the video. My only programming experience is failing a c++ course in high school. Thanks for any direction.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Machine - For Sale
Poland, OH
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

Apparel - Unisex
The GameRoom Store

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 2.50
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
There are 486 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 10.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/buffy-the-vampire-slayer-pinball/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.