Topic Stats

• 481 posts
  • 126 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Nelly
  • Topic is favorited by 60 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 87 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

BUFFY_SLE.jpg
image (resized).jpeg
IMG_3882 (resized).JPG
IMG_3879 (resized).JPG
image (resized).png
image (resized).jpeg
IMG_3115 (resized).JPG
image (resized).jpeg
IMG_3074 (1) (resized).JPG
IMG_2801_(resized).JPG
IMG_2744_(resized).JPG
IMG_2740_(resized).JPG
IMG_2675_(resized).JPG
IMG_2624_(resized).JPG
IMG_2625_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg

There are 482 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 10.
#451 1 year ago
Quoted from Taxman:

I just looked up the Pinside value for SoF and while it is more than I expected 2x would be a ludicrous offer.

Well, this was last year and I didn't base it on the current pinside SoF value, using that current value the offer was probably 1.8-1.9x that.

It was laughable to watch someone try to seriously sell an offer that was less than a new stern. It was the old, "I'll take that off your hands"-gem.

Okay. Enough negativity. We'll post some new content about game rules and the shot map (compared to SoF) ASAP.

#452 1 year ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

I've wanted one ever since this thread started three years ago

Quoted from paul_8788:

I hope I get a chance to play it one day

the latter.......Will only make you want it more!!.......Believe me

#453 1 year ago

Loosers choose to not go to TPF.
You've been warned

#454 1 year ago
Quoted from Zitt:

Loosers choose to not go to TPF.
You've been warned

Screw the Loosers. Tighters unite.

4 months later
#455 1 year ago

Real life stuff has been keeping nelly busy, but even still, he and his father are hauling their two Buffy's down to TPF!

I'm headed down as well, so the whole team will be there.

So, when you want to praise the quality of the build and geometry changes, you can congratulate nelly. When the code blows up, that's on me

See you all soon!

#457 1 year ago

i would love to see this machine sometime. One day i have to go to a show where they are.

#458 1 year ago
Quoted from Insane:

i would love to see this machine sometime. One day i have to go to a show where they are.

It's extremely like Buffy #2 will be at Pintastic

Also, TPF is less than a week away and I can't stop coding. What the hell am I thinking!?

#459 1 year ago
Quoted from Mocean:

It's extremely like Buffy #2 will be at Pintastic

I am so looking forward to this

Quoted from Mocean:

Also, TPF is less than a week away and I can't stop coding. What the hell am I thinking!?

Stop and stabilize. You know better than to make changes right before a demo.

#460 1 year ago
Quoted from Taxman:

Stop and stabilize. You know better than to make changes right before a demo.

And yet, showing off new code is too much fun. Here's hoping I'm not flying too close to the sun

#461 1 year ago
Quoted from Mocean:

Real life stuff has been keeping nelly busy, but even still, he and his father are hauling their two Buffy's down to TPF!
I'm headed down as well, so the whole team will be there.
So, when you want to praise the quality of the build and geometry changes, you can congratulate nelly. When the code blows up, that's on me
See you all soon!

No, no,no. Your code is going to be great!

Can't wait to share these with everyone in Texas! Really looking forward to this trip! See you guys there!

#462 1 year ago

When I'm too lazy to go down to the basement to test, this is how the sausage is made:

image (resized).png

#463 1 year ago

When is Nelly and crew starting the drive down?

#464 1 year ago
Quoted from Zitt:

When is Nelly and crew starting the drive down?

We are heading out early Thursday morning and hope to arrive around 8pm Thursday evening.

#465 1 year ago

One game loaded! On the way now to load up game #2!

IMG_3879 (resized).JPG

#466 1 year ago

Finally got game 2 all loaded up! We'll be TPF bound bright and early in the morning!

IMG_3882 (resized).JPG

#467 1 year ago

There's some fun stuff in the new code, and I put some secret stuff in there too.

Hope everyone enjoys it this weekend!

#468 1 year ago

So ...this happened.

image (resized).jpeg

#469 1 year ago

Congratulations. Looking forward to Pintastic !!

#470 1 year ago

Congratulations Dave! Beautiful games. Hope to see in person some day.

#471 1 year ago
Quoted from Mocean:

So ...this happened.

Awesome! Killer ramps! Love the wooden stake!

Aaron
FAST Pinball

#472 1 year ago

Congrats, guys! I'm not surprised at all that Buffy won best custom game. It's a true masterpiece!

#473 1 year ago

Would love to see this at PATZ. Not too far away from you. Congrats on the award. Very deserving.

#474 1 year ago

Always happy to see Buffy, and since I can't make it to Expo this year, I'm glad I got a chance to spend some time with her at TPF this year! But I'll second the "Bring Buffy to PATZ!"

#475 1 year ago

Very slick, polished game.

#476 1 year ago

Thanks to the Buffy fanatics for driving the 14hrs to TPF.
I was great hanging out with you guys again!
See you in 2018!

#477 1 year ago

Great machine! Happy to played this gemstone on TPF!

Sure one of the best homemade pins ever.

#478 1 year ago

Thank you for the kind words guys! We had a blast at TPF! It is an amazing show that was well worth the trip!

Quoted from Insane:

Would love to see this at PATZ. Not too far away from you. Congrats on the award. Very deserving.

Quoted from justanottergirl:

Always happy to see Buffy, and since I can't make it to Expo this year, I'm glad I got a chance to spend some time with her at TPF this year! But I'll second the "Bring Buffy to PATZ!"

Bringing Buffy to PATZ is something we definitely would consider. We just need to see if the dates are open for us.

Quoted from chadderack:

Very slick, polished game.
ยป YouTube video

Thanks for posting the video! If anyone else has any pics or video of the game they would like to post up, please do so! We spend so much time talking and hanging out with everyone, and we never seem to remember to take lots of pics and videos.

I also want to give a big thank you to everyone that came over to check out and play Buffy. It was great chatting with everyone about the game. I hope everyone really enjoyed it as much as they seemed too. Building this game has been a long process, but a fun one. Being able to share it with you guys is something we love to do and look forward to doing it again in the future! Thanks again!

#479 1 year ago

There are rumors that Dave is currently working on a Super Limited Reunion Edition right now...

Brad

BUFFY_SLE.jpg

#480 1 year ago
Quoted from jellikit:

There are rumors that Dave is currently working on a Super Limited Reunion Edition right now...
Brad

Can't wait to see who Dave gets as a programmer!

#481 1 year ago
Quoted from Nelly:

Finally got game 2 all loaded up! We'll be TPF bound bright and early in the morning!

What vehicle did you transport the 2 pins in? Was it a Ford van? I need to find a good vehicle for moving 1 or 2 games around - especially if inclement weather sets in. I have a F250 now, but not ideal for this.

#482 1 year ago
Quoted from Davidus56:

What vehicle did you transport the 2 pins in? Was it a Ford van? I need to find a good vehicle for moving 1 or 2 games around - especially if inclement weather sets in. I have a F250 now, but not ideal for this.

I use a Chrysler Town and Country mini van. 2 pins fit no problem, but for long trips with luggage, tools, dolly, etc. it gets tight but is doable.

Also with this van I can move 1 pin with only having to fold the 3rd row seats down. So 4 people can can still travel while hauling 1 pin.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
Machine - For Sale
Chesterfield, MI
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 9.95
$ 66.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 40.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 249.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
Arcade Moi Ca
Wanted
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 6.95
$ 5.00
There are 482 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 10.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside