(Topic ID: 199551)

Pin Stadium Lights host Buffalo vs SDTM at Expo!

By pinstadium

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by pinstadium
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).png
packed_pinball_machines_exp (resized).png
brobattle_final (resized).png
#1 6 years ago

ZMeny KevInBuffalo

The date and time is now set for this:

--Expo Updayed 10/13 5pm (new updated time) Pin Stadium Booth--

Pin Stadium Expo launch and you all are invited to compete too!

https://pinside.com/pinball/events/pin-stadium-chicago-expo-2017-launch-2017
This will take place at our booth at Chicago Expo 2017 next week.

SPECIAL GUESTS:

Buffalo Pinball (Nick and Kevin/crew) http://www.buffalopinball.com/ versus SDTM (Zach and Greg) https://www.facebook.com/sdtmpinball/ in a live web stream showdown!

Things are already getting HEATED up for this and you can be part of it as it's open to the public to come in and play against them.
Free "On Tap" are going to be 5 Pin Stadium machines loaded with all the features too (UV+Glow and GI Module):

AFM
MMR
WOZ
TWD Premium
GB Premium

The Buffalo Pinball and SDTM showdown is on Saturday 10/14 at 11am, see you there!

This event will be at the the Pin Stadium booth at the show in the vendors area. A lot of smack talking is about to go down between these guys (all good fun of course). Who knows what will happen with these colorful characters though. Sort of like Marvel VS Capcom so watch out!!!!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

brobattle_final (resized).pngbrobattle_final (resized).png

image (resized).pngimage (resized).png

#2 6 years ago

Just to clarify: not only can you watch and be part of the live filming of this event, but anyone that wants to compete against these guys can!!!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#3 6 years ago

This may be technically too challenging, but is it possible to stream the game sounds as well?

#4 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinslot:

This may be technically too challenging, but is it possible to stream the game sounds as well?

This would be a better question for Buffalo Pinball KevInBuffalo , but I believe this will cover their standard protocol of streaming the sounds also as they normally do in their other episodes.

#5 6 years ago

The games on tap in our booth are being packed and ready to head to Expo on Wednesday:

AFM
WOZ
TWD Premium
GB Premium
MMR

Also in the game room area there will be a MB, MM, and more with the Pin Stadiums on them for you to come and see!

packed_pinball_machines_exp (resized).pngpacked_pinball_machines_exp (resized).png

#6 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinslot:

It's possible to do direct audio but I won't have my mixer with me since we'll be flying in from Buffalo and I won't have room for the extra gear. I've done direct audio streams on JJP machines right from the headphone jack and they sound great.

The snowball mic we use should pick up some of the game audio but depending how noisy it will be at the show it might be overpowered by the rest of the audio in the room.

Here's a recent video using the rig we'll be bringing so you can get a feel for the audio levels:

#7 6 years ago

Update: The streaming battle had been moved up to today Friday at 5pm. These guys couldn't wait to play against each other

#9 6 years ago

Awesome battle yesterday boys and great product! Here’s the vid if you missed it live:

#10 6 years ago
Quoted from KevInBuffalo:

Awesome battle yesterday boys and great product! Here’s the vid if you missed it live: » YouTube video

You guys put on one heck of a show!!! Both Buffalo Pinball and SDTM were exactly who they are on and off screen. I always wonder this about tv shows and broadcasts, some of it is all staging and hype.

These guys are the real deal and that's why I know all of us enjoy watching both of your shows.

#11 6 years ago

Thank you Scott. That very much appreciated man!

#12 6 years ago

Fun watching this showdown at Expo.

thanks to the Buffalo guys and the SDTM guys as well as Pinstadium for putting it together.
I say best 2 out of 3 at next year's Expo.

#13 6 years ago

Hey Joel, great meeting you and Dana at Expo and it was awesome to get a copy of the movie on Blu-Ray!

SDTM better practice up on their relay race and split flipper for 2018!

#14 6 years ago

Hey Joel, great meeting you and Dana at Expo and it was awesome to get a copy of the movie on Blu-Ray!

It’s on!!! Haha. Next year we are ready to play real pinball, no parlor games

#15 6 years ago

Well the Pin Stadium booth is awaiting the next annual showdown! See you boys there and in the meantime keep up the excellent broadcasts. Love watching you both do what you do best. As a sponsor request I would love to host you guys in periodic remote showdowns where you both play the same machine and battle it out that way. That would be so much fun for the viewers. You guys can Max Headroom each other on the screen and duke it out. What do you say?

#16 6 years ago

ZMeny and KevInBuffalo You guys can even have your co-streamers be tag team partners on your team and we can keep score of Buffalo VS SDTM. I know SDTM is already on the phone now with chuckwurt

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 103.00
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 30.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Newton, NJ
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 969.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Mödley Crüe

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 64.99
$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 5.00
Wanted
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/buffalo-pinball-vs-sdtm-at-expo-sat-11am?hl=pinslot and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.