(Topic ID: 247434)

Budget Pinballers ?

By 2Kaulitz

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ThatOneDude.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 4 years ago

I like projects. Projects tend to be cheap. I can deal with that

#17 4 years ago

First game: fireball home edition for $100
    2nd: Gorgar for $200
    3rd: darling for free
    4th and 5th: a pair of Judge Dredds for $3000
    6th: Super Mario for $1300(it's on route)
    7th and 8th: a pair of blackouts for $1800
    9th: Munsters premium for $6500(it's on route)
    10th: Joker Poker solid state for free

In addition, there are two major projects crawling towards completion: a custom scared stiff and a homebrew stranger things(based on a modified Williams Flash)

So, while I got close to a NIB(Munsters was a show purchase), I mostly like to bring them back to life.

#19 4 years ago

I'm putting one of the Blackouts together right now. It was missing a drop target(and it was the wrong generation anyway). I had one from Flash and another I bought for parts, and I was able to get them both cleaned up and working again. I love it when I can do something like that.
    I recapped the power board, and I'm currently waiting on the new 40 pin interconnect to get the MPU and driver boards working again.

I can't even let playfields go. I have a beat up Gulfstream that my son is retheming and converting to solid state(it probably should have gone on the list above, since I picked it up for $100 falling apart). And there is a sad, dead Space Invaders PF waiting in the rafters for its day to rise again.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ThatOneDude.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/budget-pinballers-?tu=ThatOneDude and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.