It's 99% complete, still have to find some nice screws for the lockbar.
some "specs" :
- Xin-Mo for the buttons to usb input (first tried the Philips pinball controller without success.)
- Samsung P2250 for the playfield 22"
- Unknown 15inch monitor for the back-box and matrix
- Creative Small pc speakers
- Cabinet is without computer since i connect it directly besides my main pc
- "side rails" recovered from my old Paragon cabinet
- Hole in the middle is for Ps3 cam and BAM
- Extra buttons for nudging
- Playfield and backbox are covered with Plexi
- Cabinet is made from an old desk and pretty heavy!
- Small touchups
- Some cool topper
- side stickers
- Plunger & mouse wheel roll mechanism...