Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by oldtowner
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider oldtowner.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

1 month later
#2 5 years ago

Two new videos showing this game that I'm currently restoring. It's owned by a friend.

#5 5 years ago

Hi Darcy,

Re: "game used in American Graffiti / Tommy" - err, sorry, that was a joke. I must have been more convincing than I thought. Re: cleaning with tape trick - glad that was of interest.

#6 5 years ago

Two more installments of the Buckaroo project. It's coming along nicely.

1 week later
#7 5 years ago

Work continues.....

#9 5 years ago

Hi Sean, Thanks for that! I probably played Buckaroo once or twice - but that would have been at least 30 and maybe 50 years ago, so it isn't
too fresh in my mind. Playfield is now totally stripped, cleaned, touched-up, and ready for polishing/waxing. More videos soon.

#10 5 years ago

Link to Part 10. The coil (for the horse movement) that I show isn't the right one - it should be an A-1496, which will soon be on order.

#11 5 years ago

More progress; cleaning and playfield touch-ups.

#13 5 years ago

Hi Boatcat, Many thanks for the suggestion. I think that one resolved itself. A few other problems, but I'm not switching on again
until cabinet painted and playfield put back in. (Playfield removed since last vid was made.) This will be my first time making stencils and spraying a cab, so lots of opportunities for mistakes! But we shall see.......

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 65.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Cabinet Parts
Space Coast Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider oldtowner.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/buckaroo-new-project?tu=oldtowner and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.