Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by MechPins
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 2 years ago

Hello fellow Pinheads! Quarantine has given me some extra time to mess with my solid state Buck Rogers machine. Electrically everything on my Varitarget appears to be working fine. Through lots of tweaking on the spring tension, resting position and Bakelite adjusting I've been able to achieve two different states.

1. Cycling 1-5 works, the plate returns to base, but the bonus features (drop target multipliers and extra ball lit) are not awarded.
2. Cycling 1-5 works, the plate rarely returns to base, but the extra features are awarded.

Situation 1 just leaves you bummed out that you fought to the top with nothing to show for it. Situation 2 is like easy mode where you constantly get extra balls and multipliers. Has anyone found some magic to get the 1-5 to cycle, plate return to base and features awarded?

#3 2 years ago

Thanks for the reply. I had watched Todd's video multiple times prior to my original post. He does a great job of showing the basic functionality of the Varitarget but I haven't been able to get it dialed in.

On Buck Rogers I'm looking to have the Varitarget cycle 1-5, then consistently reset to home base and light up the extra ball/multipliers.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Apparel - Unisex
ArcadeMade
$ 12.00
Lighting - Led
Pinball Haus
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!