6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Andreas
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

None off the 1k to 10k lamps works. I think the last owner mentioned somthing about that he tried another driverboard and still the same. Crimps looks good from the eye. One of the lampholder is really bad.
    Lamps are in a row on a metal bracket so thought is to change them to single lampholders. Do I just change and take the cable that are solder on the bracket(ground?) and solder it on one of the single lampholders and then a cable to connect them all? Where should I put the ground on the lampholders then?

#2 6 years ago

Are your lamps getting power? Stick one lead of your DMM to one of the bulb socket mounts, and the other lead to a known good ground. You should get 6 volts. If not, it's a power issue, and you should probably check for broken wires (assuming other lamps are getting power and working). From memory, System 1 games don't have a matrix like other games from the same era have. Check your grounds. I believe that lamps are clustered into separate grounding connectors as well. Without a manual/schematics, it's difficult to tell exactly where your problem lies.

1 week later
    #3 6 years ago

Thanx. I think it was a broken wier

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/buck-roger-bonus-lamps and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.