Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_2015-11-24-23-05-38.png
Screenshot_2015-11-24-22-57-18.png
Screenshot_2015-11-24-22-56-49.png
#1 10 years ago

Yep you heard it and saw it here first.
http://tinyurl.com/mpwksa3

Thanks to Chris again for doing a great job. Plus my plug is in there also.

#2 10 years ago

Here's an embedded version for easy viewing. Great job Chris and great pin Bruce!

#3 10 years ago

Thanks for the link! Love his videos.

#4 10 years ago

Nice, would love to have seen more of Chris though.

#5 10 years ago

He was the video cameraman. But you hear him all the way through. All the filming took 8 hrs. He also drove 3 hrs each way. Through a snow storm. A real trooper.

#6 10 years ago

evening bump for chris

#7 10 years ago

Great vid Bruce, can't wait to play this on our next league night!

#8 10 years ago

Good job Chris! I always enjoy your vids!

#9 10 years ago

Chris needs more screen time.

#10 10 years ago

Chris is awesome. Got to hang with him when i drove up to pick up his TFLE. Such agreat day. Huge collection of classic and unique pinball machines! Forever spoiled, my next pinball purchase has a very high bar to beat. Good job guy! Keep it up!

#11 10 years ago

Thanks Bruce for posting the link and having me up for the box-opening-ceremonies. Always a great time.
I'm glad you enjoy the vid!

Sincerely,
Chris Bucci

#12 10 years ago

Chris is a great guy and does some great reviews.

Thanks for the time and effort you put into those vids Chris. I got my NIB TFLE-C last week and after watching all your vids on it, set up was a breeze.

Thanks again buddy.
Derek.

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from drgnlair:

Yep you heard it and saw it here first.
http://tinyurl.com/mpwksa3
Thanks to Chris again for doing a great job. Plus my plug is in there also.

Thanks and thumbs up for posting the link OP. I'm gonna check it out now.

#14 10 years ago

Pretty cool... and +1 for the PB lifter.. that thing rocks!

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from JoeJet:

+1 for the PB lifter.. that thing rocks!

That did look cool. I just used a bottle jack and some wood. Worked perfectly.

#16 10 years ago

So Bruce, what happened with that shooter rod? Was it just the housing that was cracked and broken or did it break some of the cabinet wood as well?

#17 10 years ago

Nothing was damaged around or on the cabinet itself, luckily. Only the plunger housing was mangled up. It wasn't Bruce and the gang either, they are very careful in setting up the games. You know?

Also...nothing "packaging-wise" was damaged around it (box, foam, etc.). So...it HAD to be inserted into the box that way.

#18 10 years ago

Terrific video!

#19 10 years ago

the guy's t-shirt with the backbox warning text on the back is pretty awesome! I wish I had thought of that. I would buy one in a heartbeat.

#20 10 years ago

Thanks guys.

#21 10 years ago

Fantastic backglass

#22 10 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

the guy's t-shirt with the backbox warning text on the back is pretty awesome! I wish I had thought of that. I would buy one in a heartbeat.

pinballlife.com has them

#23 10 years ago

Off topic but I didn't realize you owned a tron but what a great game in your collection and hoping to see a video of it in the coming months/years.
Thanks to you now we own a diner I saw one on ebay a year 3/4 ago and your video convinced me to own it at since then it has become a favorite of ours and uncommon in the uk.
Without the diner video their would be no diner with the family today

#24 10 years ago
Quoted from cards25:

pinballlife.com has them

sweet! thanks! the $1,000s I've spent there and never noticed...

#25 10 years ago

Lol. Me either!

1 year later
#26 8 years ago

I know it's a late topic. Sorry I didn't respond two hundred years ago! Glad you enjoyed Diner so much (it's definitely a classic for me). I hope to re-shoot some of those vids in HD someday. Ha ha.
PS: Bruce ... when we opening a new game man!?
Chris

#27 8 years ago

while watching this video.
Beginning pic

Screenshot_2015-11-24-23-05-38.pngScreenshot_2015-11-24-23-05-38.png
Screenshot_2015-11-24-22-56-49.pngScreenshot_2015-11-24-22-56-49.png
middle
Screenshot_2015-11-24-22-57-18.pngScreenshot_2015-11-24-22-57-18.png like that out of the box huh?
At lest Stern replaced it. Great warranty service.

#28 8 years ago
Quoted from erak:

Screenshot_2015-11-24-22-56-49.png Screenshot_2015-11-24-22-57-18.png

Whoops!

#29 8 years ago

Hey Chris nice to hear from ya again. Your TFLE is still going strong here man. Hope all is well!

#30 8 years ago
Quoted from spida1a:

I know it's a late topic. Sorry I didn't respond two hundred years ago! Glad you enjoyed Diner so much (it's definitely a classic for me). I hope to re-shoot some of those vids in HD someday. Ha ha.
PS: Bruce ... when we opening a new game man!?
Chris

Chris, I love your videos. I bought a couple of DVDs from you in the past. Did you end up keeping your Transformers LE? I re-watched part 4 of your review and you gave it a slightly better impression after you got the game dialed in, but later made a comment on Clay's Avengers review saying how frustrating it was keeping it working and how you spent more time with the glass off than on (and I assume you're not a cheater! Ha).

I don't feel that any Stern is worth the asking price these days. Every time I play one either something really stupid happens like a weird ball hangup or software glitch, or a cheap plastic snaps or a cost-cutting mechanism breaks. It just gives me a bitter taste in my mouth. Once we were running an X-Men tournament at my local arcade. When it was my turn to play and I got multiball, for some ungodly reason the flippers went dead and it drained all of my balls from the lock. Then the next person locked a ball and after then the game actually "switched players" and said I was up, like he had drained. What the heck?! Later on I heard of people having to replay their games because the machine actually going into the test menu in the middle of the game. The TEST MENU! I couldn't believe what I was seeing. In the 20 something years I have been playing pinball I have never seen anything like this stuff on Bally/Williams games. Not even Data East or Sega! So after that "game" in the tournament I started playing Addams Family and almost broke my previous high score. I enjoyed the heck out of it and remembered how a timeless quality game should play, and how fun it is!

3 weeks later
#31 8 years ago

Chris - you should do a "Bucci's Pinball Collection Update" video - sort of cataloging your line-up changes and maybe a brief review of new additions.
People absolutely love your work.
AJB

#32 8 years ago

Isn't this what he was wanting to do with the "past pinball collection" footage?

#33 8 years ago

We played Chris' old Johnny Mnemonic on Twitch last night if you guys miss seeing it http://www.twitch.tv/buffalopinball/v/31182305

#34 8 years ago
Quoted from AJB4:

Chris - you should do a "Bucci's Pinball Collection Update" video - sort of cataloging your line-up changes and maybe a brief review of new additions.
People absolutely love your work.
AJB

He lives in my town. Ran into him the other day and he said he hasn't played in months.

#35 8 years ago
Quoted from pinball_erie:

Ran into him the other day

Ouch. Why is he not playing lately?

2 months later
#36 8 years ago

Hey Crash ... sorry, I didn't see your post from a while ago.

I sold my TF: LE after a couple of years. While I felt they definitely got it "dialed-in" nicely, it still was in the B range for me (and truthfully, I found myself not playing it anymore). So, it was just time to go. And, I couldn't pass up snagging a Tron. Ha ha.

As for the videos, I am hoping to do something this year. Possibly a new set of collection vids in HD. Although, not much has really changed, just a few additions and subtractions.

#37 8 years ago

I am in for a new set of videos...

#38 8 years ago
Quoted from spida1a:

Hey Crash ... sorry, I didn't see your post from a while ago.
I sold my TF: LE after a couple of years. While I felt they definitely got it "dialed-in" nicely, it still was in the B range for me (and truthfully, I found myself not playing it anymore). So, it was just time to go. And, I couldn't pass up snagging a Tron. Ha ha.
As for the videos, I am hoping to do something this year. Possibly a new set of collection vids in HD. Although, not much has really changed, just a few additions and subtractions.

I love the TG-16 vids being an avid retro game collector myself, but man, I really love your pinball videos. Would love to see some new ones!

3 months later
#39 7 years ago

Thank you so much. I appreciate it Haymaker and AJB4! I am hoping to do some more this summer!

I just picked up a Star Trek: Premium (FINALLY!) and shot a quick video ... in case you're bored

Thanks!
Chris

#40 7 years ago

Already watched it like 5 times...

#41 7 years ago

Lol! Thanks AJB4!
(Then again, I could barely listening to myself once ... )

#42 7 years ago

I'll admit it - I need to get out more...
I am going to be in Erie coming up in late Sept. Picking up a dog (not a pin) from a breeder.

1 month later
#43 7 years ago

Just finished another Trek video ... putting on some Star Trek: Premium MODS -

#44 7 years ago

Very nice Chris. I always enjoy your videos. I'm a proud owner of the Collector's Edition signed My Pinball Collection DVDs....LOL.

#45 7 years ago

Oh yeah ... I went with CE edition (since Pro, Premium and LE were taken up back then, lol!).
Thanks my friend. I love doing these when I can. And love this game, man oh man!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 24.95
11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

arcade-cabinets.com

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lee's Summit, MO
$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

13,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Howard City, MI
$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bucci-newest-star-trek-le-unboxing-video and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.