Screenshot_20240402_094154_Gallery (resized).jpg
IMG_5354 (resized).jpeg
Attach150566_20221209_094127 (resized).jpg
IMG_8141 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2576 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20220417-182622_Instagram (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240330_202529_Instagram (resized).jpg
hot wheels (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider djsoup.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

Hi all! I noticed a lot of posts about BTTF2 or BTTF remake scattered around in a few other threads but wanted to create a central thread to talk about a new BTTF pin. An updated BTTF pin would be (an absolute dream) for me since I'm a huge BTTF fan and collector. From what I've read it sounds like this pin refresh is a real possibility so I wanted to create a hype thread for any updates and general love for the franchise and things you'd like to see improved or redone over the last pin. Personally I'd love to see all 3 films featured with video, music (Huey Lewis and the News, & ZZ Top!) and clips (like in SW). Would love callouts from Christopher Lloyd or Thomas F. Wilson, as well as a "get up to 88 mph" spinner to trigger traveling between the different time periods. Gotta travel to all 4 times in the films with different objectives: 1955, 1985, 2015 and 1885. BTTF2 would be an instant LE buy for me. Curious to hear other people's thoughts or if there's any truth to this pin becoming a reality in the near future. Where are my fellow Back to the Future Pinheads at!?

pinheads (resized).jpgpinheads (resized).jpg
#3 3 years ago
i-guess-you-guys-arent-ready-for-that-yet-but-your-kids-are-gonna-love-it-quote-1 (resized).jpgi-guess-you-guys-arent-ready-for-that-yet-but-your-kids-are-gonna-love-it-quote-1 (resized).jpg
#5 3 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Ive been waiting for it for years.. but you know what? No pinball company gives a single damn. So I have come to the realization its never coming.
Bye

I think it is. Someone knows... its come up quite a bit in other threads. Stern remade Turtles.. they could revisit BTTF if they still have the license. Either way I believe a new BTTF is coming.

#9 3 years ago
Quoted from Ty-Arnold:

BTTF and Pulp Fiction have been coming up a lot recently with rumors. They should definitely do both.

Speaking of Pulp Fiction and BTTF crazy that Eric Stoltz was (almost) in both.

#10 3 years ago
Quoted from Charlemagne1987:

BTTF and JAWS are the ones that come up most in terms rumor mill. Either or both would be instant buys for me but only if they get some of the assets from the films. The DE BTTF sucks largely because of lack of assets. Simply putting the title of the franchise and a bit of artwork on the game is not enough. For those of us who love those films they need to include call outs from the actors, movie clips, etc. for us to justify shelling out our hard earned money. The perfect example of this would be JJP’s GNR. I like the band but had no intention of spending the high price of a JJP game simply to get another music pin. Then it came out and blew me away...not just in game play, lighting and artwork but in the assets. Of course Slash being a co-designer made the difference there, and most games won’t have that kind of involvement from the principal talent. But they can still get enough of the assets to make it worth our money. I already put down my deposit on a GNR LE and would do the same for a BTTF or JAWS if they did them right. My fingers are crossed that it will happen.

I agree. If you're going to get the license, get the licensed and go all in. This is a beloved franchise so you gotta do it justice with the assets, music and actors this time around.

#14 3 years ago
Quoted from konghusker:

I really wish for this title as well, but let’s be honest. If stern gets it, it will probably get a JP treatment as far as being a generic style with the main music sprinkled in. This is such a huge theme that everybody would prefer jjp to have this one. If jjp had it, I’d be really excited. If stern has it, it will be a strong wait and see. Either way this title needs an updated version made.

What do you think about what Stern did with SW? They have the music, soundbites from the actors and video clips. Gameplay you play through 3 of the films. Playfield was a little lacking in my opinion but still they got some pretty good assets for that pin. Seems like they could do the same for BTTF2 at least.

#18 3 years ago
Quoted from patrickvc:

If JJP does it I’m in for the collector edition. My wife has been pre warned.

Same. Deposit would be down immediately.

#25 3 years ago

If Stern is doing it we'll at least get 10 songs right? lol.

I'm hoping for the Alan Silverstri score and some of the songs off the motion picture soundtrack from the first film, and if were lucky ZZ Top's doubleback from part 3. (both versions)

I still have this cassette tape and the record. Such a great movie soundtrack!

"The Power of Love" – Huey Lewis and the News (3:58)
"Time Bomb Town" – Lindsey Buckingham (2:48)
"Back to the Future" – The Outatime Orchestra (3:20)
"Heaven Is One Step Away" – Eric Clapton (4:13)
"Back in Time" – Huey Lewis and the News (4:22)
"Back to the Future Overture" - The Outatime Orchestra (8:19)
"The Wallflower (Dance with Me, Henry)" – Etta James (2:45)
"Night Train" – Marvin Berry & The Starlighters (2:17)
"Earth Angel (Will You Be Mine)" – Marvin Berry & The Starlighters (3:02)
"Johnny B. Goode" – Marty McFly with The Starlighters (3:06)

#30 3 years ago
Quoted from konghusker:

I think sw could have been much better. It was my most wanted theme, and I passed. It’s still a fun game, but if you’re only getting video assets, might as well just watch the dvds. I want more on the play field mixed with all the assets. Jjp potc was just the opposite. Another big theme for me, play field was absolutely amazing, but lacked all the video assets. Still a good game, but missing a key element for what I like. My guess with a stern bttf would probably include a generic story like jp, no movie assets, the one main song, and probably a voice actor doing call outs as doc. Play field probably similar to avengers as far as amount of toys/mechs. Can you visualize a jjp version vs a stern version?

Well I owned both games (SW and JJP POTC) and SW I agree was lacking in the playfield dept but was still a really fun game for what it was and it still felt like Star Wars. The BTTF out there now doesnt.. AT ALL which is extremely disappointing. This game desperately needs to be redone right. JJP POTC is the total package. It has the video clips from the movies so I dont understand why you think the videos were lacking? Gibbs doing the callouts and the game is DEEP compared to SW. I think Eric is a fantastic designer as GNR is awesome as well (I've only played a SE but it was fun and I can only imagine an LE/CE adding more depth). I like Ritchie a lot (he's truly a legend) but feel his designs lately have been a bit too simple/safe for me (now with LZ). Stern has other great designers too.. I have both a JP2 and AIQ and really love Elwins work and both these games. Whoever has the BTTF license I'm sure will make something better than what we have currently and I'm looking forward to that.

#42 3 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Stern is the license holder on this one, let’s face it. The connection with Joe K., Stern and BTTF is long and proven. Joe has already given strong hints to this being the case at least 2 times now.
Fully confident that Stern will do it justice, I would hope and it will be a much better playing experience than any other maker is able to do, with Stern’s top notch experienced pinball design teams. Would rather have a loaded playfield like TMNT (very underrated machine), rather than a ton of licensed music and movie clips. Can play a Huey Lewis BTTF $10 CD while playing the game, lol. Music licensing fees are crazy high and so are movie clips of popular franchises. Put the money in the PF is a better use of BOM, imo. It will still have all the iconic BTTF items needed to make the BTTF universe come alive.

Yeah! One of those being last year during the the Super Awesome Pinball Show (S01 E04). Joe K. is ending his interview and at about the 1:36 mark he says "I’ll talk to you about Doc Brown and our pinball project later…oops, did I say something I shouldn’t have?"

#55 3 years ago

I'd love to see the time circuits display on the playfield. It could update during gameplay when you move through time/chapters.

time circuit (resized).jpgtime circuit (resized).jpg
1 week later
#61 3 years ago

Saw this BTTF goodness in my feed this morning...
https://kotaku.com/high-school-students-build-a-back-to-the-future-monumen-1846123730

Students at Tanabe Technical High School in Wakayama, Japan have spent over four years making a DeLorean replica out of 2-millimeter-thick aluminum.

The monument is located in front of the school, and four times a day during the week, it slowly spins around as the Back to the Future theme song plays, with the okay given from Hollywood.

Work on the project began in 2016 on the 500 kg replica, Sankei reports, and over the years, around 500 students have worked on the project.

hs (resized).pnghs (resized).png
4 weeks later
#62 3 years ago

Posted by another pinsider in the "Next Stern" thread.. It does feel like they are teasing us a little..

39104d4badd2f28227e819b2f93697f14185c820.png (resized).png39104d4badd2f28227e819b2f93697f14185c820.png (resized).png
3 weeks later
#66 3 years ago
Quoted from RPZ:

What’s going on here????? Where is the “hype”? Lol

I'm still hyped! But havent heard anything new other than the same rumors.. of it being a Stern/Kapow game. Hopefully we get some real news soon.. I just framed my signed drew reprint of the original poster.. thats pretty hype.

BTTF_drew (resized).jpgBTTF_drew (resized).jpg
#70 3 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

I have that bttf / dr who woot shirt

Yeah I love that print, got it a while back from iam8bit. Number 8 of 88.

Not sure out of my entire collection which collectible I treasure the most.. Maybe these AIR MAGS I created myself.. ? I'm hoping someday I can own a pair of the real ones! What's in your BTTF collection that you like the most?

bttf1 (resized).jpgbttf1 (resized).jpg
#72 3 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

I bought the Doc and marty figures recently that are pretty cool (they were $30 a few weeks ago, I see they are going up in price)
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Back-to-the-Future-7-Scale-Action-Figure-Ultimate-Doc-Brown/525975712?comm-msg-vehicle=EMAIL&comm-msg-id=6a540c2b-0b47-46f8-91b7-7fae14ced8b9
Probably my favorite is the USA today newspaper from october 22nd, 2015 that I bought in person at an airport (because I was traveling for work) and did my best to keep it from creasing. I really need to get it framed.

Dang thats cool. I ordered the newspaper online when it came out but it never arrived. After months of back and forth with them, they just refunded me.. total bummer! You should totally frame it! I recently ordered this guy.. https://hasbropulse.com/products/transformers-generations-collaborative-back-to-the-future-mash-up-gigawatt-figure

#73 3 years ago

Lol someone posted this in the "Next Stern" thread.. I hope its true. I really love Keith's games. I own Jurassic Park and Avengers Infinity Quest and both are really awesome games. Iron Maiden is great too but I'm just not into the music enough to want to own it.. so I enjoy playing it on location.

8fdd16f30ed5ca4457df531aa2694c9f7f89d7e6 (resized).jpg8fdd16f30ed5ca4457df531aa2694c9f7f89d7e6 (resized).jpg
#77 3 years ago
Quoted from Flex_in_Aus:

All I know is im seeing BTTF everywhere at the moment - movie replays on pay tv, documentaries, figurines etc, it seems like the floodgates have opened with the branding and licensing. It would have to be one of the hottest licenses not yet tackled by a modern pinball company. Rumour has it there may be a teaser Friday, but we will see. If its Godzilla I will be pissed, lol !!

Oh man this is awesome. I've already got 2 games planned this year... if its BTTF I may need to reprioritize... If its Godzilla at least my wallet will be happy.

#80 3 years ago
Quoted from Flex_in_Aus:

Yeah, I am a bit the same about JJP doing this theme. I feel that with Stern you will get a fun shooter that will make the majority of people happy at a reasonable price, but with JJP you will get something for the minority and at a huge price. With Stern we may also see it in the near future, with JJP who knows. Just give me a fun BTTF with modern tech and some good call outs and I will be happy!

Earlier on the thread there was talk that Kamikow is involved.. given all the hints he's dropped. If so some it could mean we might get an offering similar to the Stern/Kapow! Batman 66 with a Premium, LE and SLE. Thunderbird mentioned that the SLE would come with a piece of the Delorean.. wondering if its the scraps from the end of III?

#82 3 years ago
Quoted from RPZ:

Pretty sure that was a joke?

I dont think it was a joke, there's been a few times Joe K., has specifically teased BTTF. Enough people want this game, so I think its still coming even if its not the game everyone thinks is going to be announced on Friday. IMO I felt Stern did a great job with the TMNT remake, they even included the pizza spinner from the DE game. If it is a Stern/Kapow game I think it will be great. I really liked the Batman 66 game. If BTTF is announced I'm in on a LE.

#83 3 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

I hope The Next Stern pin uses the side lighting concept Zeppelin Pre/LE used . Lots of coding can make it work on almost any pin..

Gotta do the fire trails on the side rail lighting!

Quoted from PinBalt:

Gotta also have an OUTATIME License Plate Spinner!!! Wide like the old Gottliebs.

Totally!

back-to-the-future-9 (resized).jpgback-to-the-future-9 (resized).jpg
#91 3 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

why.. do..they..keep.. TEASING US?!!

Mayor Goldie Wilson... I wonder if he's involved... call outs? Personally I'd hope they get Christopher LLoyd or Thomas Wilson to do call outs.

Quoted from CashMoney:

The rumor is Brian Eddy is doing BTTF2.
Should be an announcement or teaser any week now...

I hope Eddy is on it. Although I wouldnt mind if Elwin was. For art I wouldnt be mad if they went the comic art route like they did with SW. Is there anything from the DE game that you guys would like to see come back for the new game? Maybe they will bring some elements back like they did with Turtles?

#101 3 years ago

Watching for news like...

bttf2-1 (resized).jpgbttf2-1 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#104 3 years ago

You left your equipment on doc... The rumors have been steadily amping up that we'll get an announcement soon. My distributor told me that people keep calling them and asking to get put on the waitlist for it.. I've been on the waitlist since July of last year.. no time machine needed.

ehr228G (resized).jpgehr228G (resized).jpg
#110 3 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

as much as I love BTTF. There is no way i'd buy a game i've never seen. There have been way to many great theme games that are terrible games. And some terrible themes that are awesome games.

I feel this is pretty subjective. If you're a huge fan of the theme you've already sold yourself on it because of the connection you have with it on a personal level. Any of the games you think are terrible, there's probably someone out there who would still defend it, probably for personal reasons.. and on the flipside there's people who buy games just because of the design team. Knowing the designer I think helps set some expectations for sight-unseen games regardless of the theme. I've played all of Elwin's games, so for me personally any game he does I'm confident I'll enjoy.. but that said, in order for me to want to own a game, I feel having a connection to the theme holds more weight for me (this is heavy!) Iron Maiden is a great game but I'm just not a fan of the theme/music so I would rather enjoy playing on location than have it in my collection. BTTF is a theme and franchise that I have such an affinity for its difficult for me to believe a new BTTF game would be worse than that old BTTF game. With the tech advancements since the last game there's a real opportunity to do this theme some justice finally, which is why there are so many people ready for it. I believe the people who are making this game understand this - which is why I'm remaining optimistic about it, and super excited to be on the list for one.

#115 3 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

If BTTF get's made I hope the LE has stainless steel laser etched armor to match the Delorean's stainless steel panels. I suppose a metallic silver powder coat would look nice as well (just not flat silver please). Stainless steel laser etched armor with Star Trek style exterior + interior lighting for the time circuits activating would be pretty damn cool.

I still hope they take advantage of the side rail lighting...

Bf1firetrails (resized).jpgBf1firetrails (resized).jpg
#116 3 years ago

Happy Birthday Biff! (AKA Thomas F. Wilson) April 15th, 1959

E82F8B26-DAD6-4405-AE16-B7D9F8459DBB (resized).jpegE82F8B26-DAD6-4405-AE16-B7D9F8459DBB (resized).jpeg
#122 3 years ago

So Star Wars (Mandalorian) first.. (May the 4th?) then either Godzilla, or BTTF after that is what I’m hearing from people. I’m ok with a fall BTTF... gives me some time to save.

#124 3 years ago
Quoted from Ty-Arnold:

It is not going to be mandalorian or whatever that is. Somebody said they hoped it would be that, then a bunch of crazy star wars people blindly started that rumor.

I hope you’re right. As much as I dig the show it seems like an odd choice for a pin.. but then again we got stranger things, so... you never know.

#126 3 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Pretty sure it's godzilla 2nd week of May, followed by BTTF. Seems like Stern has been releasing a game about every 3 months, so figure Mid-August release?

I looked up the other Ka-pow/Stern announcements and Batman 66 was in Sep (2016) and Beatles was in Oct (2018) so maybe BTTF will be in that same Sep/Oct window?

#132 3 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Even though I am like the hugest Star Wars fan, a BTTF pin would get my nod if they both came out and I had to choose one. MCFLY!
[quoted image]

It’s density.

118A9CDB-3BB7-4128-B6BC-0A1B46C9CFB7 (resized).jpeg118A9CDB-3BB7-4128-B6BC-0A1B46C9CFB7 (resized).jpeg
#133 3 years ago

I got extremely lucky on the BNG drop this morning. Got a set of these beauties!!!
https://bottleneckgallery.com/collections/homepage-main/products/oliver-rankin-back-to-the-future-trilogy-set

trilogy (resized).pngtrilogy (resized).png
#135 2 years ago
Quoted from djsoup:

I got extremely lucky on the BNG drop this morning. Got a set of these beauties!!!
https://bottleneckgallery.com/collections/homepage-main/products/oliver-rankin-back-to-the-future-trilogy-set
[quoted image]

When these come in I'm gonna need your framing expertise drypaint

1 week later
#136 2 years ago

Exciting news about the man-delorean tease today.. Im still hopeful we'll get another delorean pin later this year!

0868b4947f0db9848db97a11b2c312f8 (resized).jpeg0868b4947f0db9848db97a11b2c312f8 (resized).jpeg
#138 2 years ago
Quoted from Ty-Arnold:

I cant believe it is actually another Star Wars pin. Boooo! So will there ever be a BTTF stern pin? I'm doubting it now.

I know, I feel the same way. Hopefully its good tho, we have enough bad SW pins.

I'm pretty sure we will see BTTF this year. The rumors are pretty consistent that its coming and will be a collaboration with ka-pow. The other stern/ka-pow titles were announced during the fall so I feel like BTTF will follow the same formula for a fall announcement. I'm not giving up hope for this one.

1 week later
#141 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

Stern must realise that JJP is becoming a serious contender, as well as the other pinball manufacturers that are starting to come up.
Back To The Future is a KAPOW joint game. If BM66 is anything to go by it will be a good game. But Stern need to spring for the licensors fee to get All the rights for the game.
surely they will get Lyman on code for it as well.

I think BTTF has been in the works for a while now. I come from the licensing world so I know that these big IPs have some complexity and take time. A lot of companies put our contracts on hold due to COVID, so it probably added to the delay here as well. If BTTF is next who's next up in terms of designers? I'm thinking maybe its Gomez, he worked on both of the other Kapow games so it makes sense to me. Lyman makes sense too. I think it will be something special when its finally announced.

#143 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

Passed on MandoLE..
I’m hoping for a BTTF pin that will have innovation and be a game changer...
Stern had a huge chance to do that with Mando and failed to deliver the expectation - toy wise
I don’t mind paying for a game that has a BOM higher than it is now. A game that is packed with stuff, that has innovation will see epic returns!
How many BM66 has Srern sold over the last 4yrs!? It has to be one of their top selling games EVER! KAPOW can do it right. Stern need something special. JJP are tearing Stern a new one right now!

I have hope it will be. I think BM66 is a great example of doing the theme justice, so if BTTF is another Kapow collab I think they will deliver. While I understand Mando isnt appealing to a lot of people I still believe they are taking advantage of the license in a good way... music and clips from the show, Carl Weathers on call outs, getting Randy back on art, and Eddy is a great designer. SW Prem was one of my first NIB games and being a big SW fan I fought myself to like it but ultimately it was a disappointment to me and I ended up selling it because I was keeping it as more of a collectible rather than a game and playing it. Seeing how packed Mando is gives me some hope for this game and the future. While a lot of people are bashing the Grogu doll you gotta remember this game was probably in the works during the height of the Baby Yoda craze and I'm almost certain (having worked with Disney) that they probably asked for it to be a main feature in the game forcing the team to design around it. Either way I think it looks like a great game and I really hope it plays well. To those who are passing on it, just gives more time to save for that BTTF SLE!

3 weeks later
#147 2 years ago

Heard a new Stern title is gonna be announced/coming in September. Strong possibility it could be BTTF.

1 month later
#152 2 years ago

I love Randy Martinez art on both the SW and Mando pins -- I'd love to see what he could do for BTTF. Also just came across this piece by Ruiz Burgos. Man I love me some sweet BTTF art.

98d58f9fc989458573427ca4773df749 (resized).jpg98d58f9fc989458573427ca4773df749 (resized).jpg
#154 2 years ago

I just had a chance over the weekend to play a hot wheels which was a lot more fun than I thought it would be. Lots of cool features, like the spinning car in the center - that would be a neat feature to have a Delorean on a spinner like that, keep hitting it to rev it up to 88mph to light time/mission. I also liked the RPM skill shot, and the lenticular backboard was really neat with the cars popping out like that.. Id like to see that in more pins, would be great for BTTF.

tumblr_omz95qNbMf1r0ecrho6_400 (resized).pngtumblr_omz95qNbMf1r0ecrho6_400 (resized).png
2 weeks later
#156 2 years ago

I wanna see a flux capacitor in a window under the playfield, with the counter. Hit the spinner to charge it up to 88mph. How cool would that be to see that thing lit up ready to jump to a new time?! Hitting a ramp or a scoop could trigger the game to go dark and play a video clip along with a lightning light show. Then the game resumes with the music changing to the time period youre in.

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.u19 (resized).jpgst,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.u19 (resized).jpg
#157 2 years ago

Latest rumor is Borg is on BTTF2.

I really like what he did with Turtles. Makes sense if he's on BTTF2. Stern's new Turtles brought back some elements from the Data East game (like the pizza spinner). Do you think they might bring back some elements from the Data East BTTF game also? I've never played it.. is there any features on that old game that were good enough to bring back for the new one?

bttfde (resized).pngbttfde (resized).pngtmnt (resized).pngtmnt (resized).png
#160 2 years ago

Lol. Damn, its really that bad?

#169 2 years ago

BTTF2 is definitely coming, and I’m freaking excited.

Quoted from TheCnyPinGuy:

I was under the impression Borg was on Rush after Godzilla is released
I’m hoping it’s true but we’ll see
Already contacted my distributor about an LE if it ever happens got a chuckled will do

If not Borg, who? Gomez? Rumors seem unanimous that Elwin is on Godzilla, and I'm having a hard time buying that Rush is real. They just did LZ! Another music pin so soon?

The Stern/Kapow games historically have been announced in mid-Sept/late-Oct time frame, I'm hoping the same will happen for BTTF2 this year. Spooky revealed 2 themes/games which surprised everyone.. I'm wondering if Stern is considering revealing multiple games.. If the price hike is true I'm definitely going to have to be more selective with which games I go in on. BTTF is a dream theme for me and I'm in on whatever the top limited model is. Ive been on my distributor's waiting list for this game for over a year.. they thought I was nuts then, they emailed me saying theres a ton of people on the list after me now.

#176 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

What do we hope it has in in the game?
Clock tower sculpture.. with maybe El wire for the cables…
Hover board that locks balls..
Flux capacitor ramp..
Train sculpture that glows different colours like burning fuel packs..
Ramp like LOTR middle ramp that is the 88mph shot..
light up Day-month-Year panel
Digital counter that goes upto 88mph in centre of the playfield..
Loads of modes with full licensing for clips..

Lock balls in Mr. Fusion... we need fuel!

73-back-to-the-future-mr-fusion (resized).jpg73-back-to-the-future-mr-fusion (resized).jpg
#182 2 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

It needs a full set of alphanumeric displays for the time circuit.
[quoted image]

I could see this being incorporated into an interactive topper - could flash or light up which time you're actively in during gameplay.

#183 2 years ago

From MJF's Instagram. Back to Back. How did the final likeness approvals go guys? hehe

mjf (resized).pngmjf (resized).png

#187 2 years ago

List (resized).jpgList (resized).jpg

Jokes aside if its Elwin's its probably gonna be good.. but if I have $ for one game its going to BTTF.

1 week later
#188 2 years ago

BTTF was the inspiration for Rick and Morty. Pretty cool to see CL playing Rick in this promo.. not sure about the kid.
When I think of a live action Morty, I think of Michael Cera.

1 week later
#192 2 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

So I am hearing Borg on Rush next but also Borg on BTTF after Rush...so how can that be? 2 games 1 playfield like Halloween/Ultraman? 1 new design and 1 reskin? Rush is code for BTTF?

That's interesting (and makes total sense) if "Rush" is the codename for it. I wouldnt be surprised if they used the old game as a jumping off point they kinda did that with Turtles, and Borg was on that too.

Quoted from Dexter:

I got my name on the list for a BTTF LE. I am anxious to play Godzilla - but BTTF is a theme that I am more excited about!

Yeah same. GZ looks fun but I gotta save all my $$ for BTTF. I was at my distro yesterday and they said they put in my number request for BTTF and Stern didnt deny it. Its coming. I'm holding out hope for a Dec reveal. They revealed LZ in Dec last year so its... possible.

Quoted from BrewersArcade:

The actual “A Car / Hero car” Delorean from the first movie has been on display for the last week in D.C. I made friends with the Hagerty guys since I basically visited it every day and on its last day they asked if I’d like to help push it into the trailer. Pretty amazing experience. Can’t wait for this pin!!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Wow. You physically touched film history! Im jealous lol thats so awesome! If I could have any movie car it would be that beauty.

#196 2 years ago

Wait, I'm so confused. So you have get a reservation in for a game before official preorder? I will be ordering a premium model...can I wait for the initial batch to come out before I order so quality control is a bit more polished? This will be my first NIB so forgive the noob questions.

No, you don't have to but it shouldn't cost you anything to get added to an interest list for a game prior to the announcement. Distributors can let Stern know how many people are interested (and for which trim) and it usually helps with their initial allocation as well as sets the tone for demand. You can totally wait on it, but just be prepared you may end up having to wait a while. Once the game is announced the distributors usually come back around to everyone on the list to see whos still interested and collect everyone's deposits.

#206 2 years ago
Quoted from Dexter:

My concern (although not seeing the Godzilla LE trim in person yet - but looks a lot like the Mando LE trim) is that BTTF will be "DeLorean" color and will be three straight gray trims.

My hope is that if they do go grey its the stainless steel brushed metal look of the DeLorean. Hell, I might even be okay with a hoverboard pink trim. haha

#228 2 years ago

FYI this is based off zero facts all. Also, no one is breaking off pieces of the original Delorean(s) for a pinball machine.

Actually, Joe Kaminkow (Ka-Pow!) has mentioned a BTTF project in the works a few times now. Two of which Thunderbird referenced earlier in this thread, and I found one during the the Super Awesome Pinball Show (S01 E04). Joe K. ended his interview at about the 1:36 mark saying "I’ll talk to you about Doc Brown and our pinball project later…oops, did I say something I shouldn’t have?"

#252 2 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Disappointing if that turns out to be true.
But I’m not one to obsess about rumors. Would love to see BTTF and Toy Story. If they don’t happen, I’ll just have to suffer with my existing collection.
In the meantime, it’s like playing the lottery - it’s nice to dream.

Don't lose faith! Everyone here is excited for this game and loves this franchise. Its clear to me that this isn't just my dream theme its a lot of people's dream theme, and that's pretty cool to have that in common with all of you. I'm really enjoying all the posts people are sharing about BTTF, your experiences and seeing how much this franchise means to everyone. Makes me glad that I started this thread. Stern is well aware of the demand for this theme/game, and there's enough evidence over the past year to support that this game IS in the works. Its only a matter of time when it will be revealed. No one can stop the hype for this game. If you're not here to ride the hype-train with us, then you can take Biff's advice and...

cc36a575464506a38abc318205173a2a (resized).jpgcc36a575464506a38abc318205173a2a (resized).jpg
#258 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

There isn't.
I'd love a new awesome BTTF pin, too....but these rumors aren't based on anything solid.
It's not the next game or the game after that...I'll tell you that.

I think there's more to support the rumors for it than against it. No offense, because I dont know you our your source.. but I think Joe K. probably knows more than you do, and if it wasnt a project in the works he wouldnt keep hinting about it in all these interviews.

#266 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Well, if you look at my history...I don't think I've ever been wrong when it comes to talking about rumors & upcoming games. I won't out my sources and I won't give away everything I know....but, feel free to keep talking about this game as though it's a fact. When 2, 3, 4 more Sterns come out & they're not BTTF, you can say "Oh, hmm...maybe he knows what he's talking about".

Haha ok. Well for your reputation I hope you're right because that would be extremely embarrassing to jump into a hype thread just to tell everyone it isn't happening, and then it does. lol Yeah, I plan to keep talking about it.. partly because I started this thread. That's the beauty of hype threads, to be excited for something no matter what other people think or say. Hmm maybe if the thread starts popping off, Stern will take notice and give us something more to talk about? Maybe it will get moved from 3rd to 2nd down the line? Maybe some of the suggestions that people have made will make it in the game? After all, we are the fans and the buyers and the Stern guys could read these posts. Jokes aside.. If its the next game, or if its in the next 5 years, I'll still be here for it. Regardless of being right or wrong there's still plenty of hype for this theme/game so I would prefer to keep things positive. Join in the hype man, maybe if its not the next one maybe we can help make it be the next one - Anything is possible. I still think this game is going to get made at some point and whenever it does its going to be a win for all us BTTF fans & pinheads.

#268 2 years ago

JP is one of my favorite pins as well.

I thought Stern did a great job with both Star Wars and Mando. Art, assets, music, clips and vo are all great. I also thought they did a great job with Ka-Pow! for BM66. My hope is that there's at least that level of attention and integration with BTTF. I believe they can do it.

#291 2 years ago
Quoted from BentleyBear:

It's just a matter of time
58:56 mark in the video.

Wow nice find! Jack's reaction is telling! Its like he knows and is trying to hide any expression. He even looks off camera like 'omg get me outta here' When she sees his reaction she course corrects. haha great clip.

Quoted from P1nhead:

I wonder if Stern tapped him to do call outs?

If they did, I'm cool with it. Would love Christopher LLoyd or even Thomas F. Wilson on callouts -- nice drain butthead! But Mayor Goldie is a great character and his callouts could be really fun.

#302 2 years ago
Quoted from thechakapakuni:

Ok, I cracked the code. Stern releases BTTF on October 12th. How do I know, we’ll remember I’m from the Land of the Lost and I know something about time travel. So take this red pill and get ready to travel down the rabbit hole back to the future.
So there’s a cryptic message on DeadFlip IG stories. In case I disappears I’ve screen shot it. https://instagram.com/stories/deadflip/2669294141651284108?utm_medium=copy_link
(See pic below)
The picture shows a boat, Gilligan, Skipper and “The Scientist” (Russel Johnson). Some may think, oh it’s Jaws. Not so fast.
Russel Johnson “The Scientist” was in 2 Twilight Zones (Back There & Execution) - both involving a man that time travels.
In the picture, there is a random Illuminati “All Seeing Eye”. This is tied back to BTTF in a scene described in this video (along with other Illuminati conspiracies) Coincidence?

And lastly the countdown represents the time machine settings
And if I’m wrong, you get your money back. And if I disappear I’m in Gary’s basement[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

thechakapakuni

#313 2 years ago

My Gigawatt from Hasbro arrived!

9D8866FD-D482-4648-8F34-ED1201098526 (resized).jpeg9D8866FD-D482-4648-8F34-ED1201098526 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#332 2 years ago

I love a good mashup..

mcflysmall_1944x (resized).jpgmcflysmall_1944x (resized).jpg
#338 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

I can wait, the longer it is the better.. I don’t want to sell any of my pins and so I can save for the game..

Man, that is a great collection! If you had to sell - which one would you even choose? I'm gonna be in the same boat. I really like all my games too, so its going to be a difficult decision.

3 weeks later
#360 2 years ago

Show off! LOL

#362 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

So very tempted on Elvira 40th edition.. but I’m holding out for BTTF.. please let it be 1st or 2nd game in 2022

Yeah, that price tag for 40th Elvira might be what to expect for BTTF.. I'm already selling a couple games to cover my bases.

2 weeks later
#366 2 years ago

Meant to post last night.. the night of the electrical storm at 10:04pm November 12th 1955... Get back Marty!
Hoping for some news and not just the Huey kind soon.. that Jack Danger mention on the stream was fun!

Nov 14th, 1955 - SAVE THE CLOCK TOWER!

FD_49p0WYAEKUp- (resized).jpgFD_49p0WYAEKUp- (resized).jpg
1 week later
#369 2 years ago

NICE!

Kaminkow - check
SLE - check
Elwin - check

August 2022 cant get here soon enough!

#372 2 years ago

SLE = Super Limited Edition, like what Stern/Kapow did with Batman 66.

#373 2 years ago

Some BTTF drops from Mondo beginning tomorrow 11am CT

Poster prints, tees and pin:

https://mondoshop.com/blogs/news/back-to-the-future-week-on-sale-info

Orrico_BTTF_Var_Lg_1024x1024 (1) (resized).jpgOrrico_BTTF_Var_Lg_1024x1024 (1) (resized).jpg

#375 2 years ago
Quoted from Capn12:

Damn you! I have to spend money, now. I got the last Mondo poster for BTTF, and love it:[quoted image]

Did you get one? I went for the variant I posted and missed it. I seem to have better luck with BNG or Vice Press over Mondo.

#378 2 years ago

Gonna need enough cash for the future...

eDcWU08 (resized).jpgeDcWU08 (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#379 2 years ago

Fan Expo Jan 21st-23rd 2022 in Portland, OR. Michael J Fox, Tom Wilson, Lea Thompson and Christopher Lloyd will all be there... 10+ hour drive for me but I am tempted.

bttf-crop (resized).jpgbttf-crop (resized).jpg
#383 2 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

That would be awesome! Only a 35 hour drive for me lol, 10 hours would be tempting. I recently ordered an autographed Michael J Fox and Christopher Lloyd
BTTF 2 movie poster from Dark Parlor Originals, JSA certified. Should be here in January, $400 but what the hell. I have no idea how to properly frame a movie poster that has been autographed, still figuring that one out.

NICE! drypaint has a framing shop in addition to the flipper room, and I've had several posters and prints professionally framed by Mike and his team. Highly recommended!

3 weeks later
#388 2 years ago

Happy New Year Future Fans! Let's keep this hype train full speed ahead into 2022! Rumor is still August, but I'm thinking they wait until BTTF day in October. They announced Mando on May the 4th.. and the Kapow-Stern Beatles game was announced in October.. so I'm thinking the timing makes sense. Of the trilogy, #2 is my favorite.

harper-collins-back-to-the-future-04 (resized).jpgharper-collins-back-to-the-future-04 (resized).jpg
#390 2 years ago

You know I'm ready brother! Can't wait! Original is my favorite. I love the entire trilogy though. I still hold out hope that it's not a premium/LE/SLE release. Stern gets my money either way though!

Same! Did you catch in the RUSH stream someone mentioned that there was a game codename "Jennifer" ? That's gotta be our Jennifer.

Michael-J-Fox-as-Marty-McFly-with-Claudia-Wells-and-Elisabeth-Shue-as-Jennifer-Parker-in-Back-to-the-Future-Part-I-and-II (resizMichael-J-Fox-as-Marty-McFly-with-Claudia-Wells-and-Elisabeth-Shue-as-Jennifer-Parker-in-Back-to-the-Future-Part-I-and-II (resiz
#392 2 years ago

Wait what? I missed that! Are you sure? I know Mando was Jennie and Rush was Finn.

jenny (resized).pngjenny (resized).png
#398 2 years ago

This video is like a year old. Is there a newer one? Also if it was Jennie that is Mando. If it was Jenny or Jennifer...that could be BTTF.

Well BTTF technically had two Jennifers so why couldnt Stern? Haha!

MBUpujn (resized).pngMBUpujn (resized).png
#399 2 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

or maybe we're finally getting a Tommy Tutone pin

Jenny, I got your number!

share_1627071457-Claudia-Wells-Signed-Back-to-The-Future-11x14-Photo-Inscribed-I-Love-You-555-4823-Jennifer-Parker-AutographCOA-share_1627071457-Claudia-Wells-Signed-Back-to-The-Future-11x14-Photo-Inscribed-I-Love-You-555-4823-Jennifer-Parker-AutographCOA-
1 week later
#403 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

So what are people thinking.. BTTF this year, or next..
Saving for BOND right now… but if BTTF is definitely coming.. might have to go BOND LE, then BTTF SLE.. but need to know
BTTF will definitely be a Kapow game.. so
2 Kapow in 1 yr… I don’t think so…

A bunch of new rumors about Bond and Jaws surfacing.. I'm still sticking with BTTF tho, regardless. I've sold 2 games already, but still plan to sell a couple more to keep BTTF's spot nice and warm with cash in hand when they do announce it. I'm a planner.. so I'd rather be ready instead of caught scrambling to sell/make room. If we have to wait another year, I'm okay with it... whatever it takes to secure the rights/assets. What we dont want is a repeat of the last BTTF. So they can take the time they need to get it right and do the theme justice. When they do, I will be here cash in hand, ready to buy.

1 month later
#414 2 years ago

I'm hearing we will see BTTF by January 2023. Anyone else hearing anything similar?

It will happen. The demand for this game is overwhelming and they know it.. Stern can call up all their distributors and see exactly how many people are on an interest list.. I'm pretty confident its on the roadmap. The parts shortages and shipping issues are affecting everyone. If it gets pushed its not because they want to, but it gives more time to save up for that SLE.

1 week later
#427 2 years ago

2 weeks later
#441 2 years ago
Quoted from briyau15:

In the realm of getting hyped I’m finally looking to get my BTTF USA Today newspaper framed so I can put it on the wall. Anyone else get one framed? If so, any particular place to purchase the best one?
[quoted image]

If you want to frame it yourself Craig Frames is an excellent source for affordable custom frames to buy online. You can even order custom mattes. I've framed a lot of art with their frames, recommended! https://www.craigframes.com/picture-frames/

#442 2 years ago

Anyone else catch Christopher Lloyd is going to be in Mandalorian Season 3!?
https://screenrant.com/mandalorian-season-3-christopher-lloyd-cast/

dbm (resized).jpgdbm (resized).jpg
1 week later
#453 2 years ago
Quoted from briyau15:

Not too shabby! So what’s the current intel? Do we realistically expect a BTTF to be announced and released this year or would it come after Venom/Bond/Jaws?
Stern’s cornerstone is set for August but BTTF doesn’t qualify as a cornerstone? Is that because it would be a re-make of a Data East? Was Jurassic Park a cornerstone?

The rumor originally was that BTTF was August, but people are now saying since everything is shifting that BTTF might be early 2023. Kapow is involved so think like a BM66 release where it will be Prem, LE and SLE. I think the rumor is still that Elwin is on it, or maybe Gomez. Not sure.

#456 2 years ago

Been thinking about insider connected for BTTF and what kind of achievements we'll see..

#461 2 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

I'd like to see "restore the fading photo" mode[quoted image]

Awesome idea! Photo mode/hurry up with Marty playing Earth Angel.. successfully completing starts Johnny B Goode Multiball!

artworks-000088898029-a2l50u-t500x500 (resized).jpgartworks-000088898029-a2l50u-t500x500 (resized).jpg
#469 2 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

BTTF is not happening. Get over it.

Can't get over the hype.

cc36a575464506a38abc318205173a2a (resized).jpgcc36a575464506a38abc318205173a2a (resized).jpg
#472 2 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

jaws pinball, or bttf with jaws 19 hologram?[quoted image]

Can we have both?

3 weeks later
#484 1 year ago

Been quiet here.. just enjoying some light reading.. haha
Hope you all have a great weekend!

IMG_2233 (resized).pngIMG_2233 (resized).png
#485 1 year ago

crujones4life Keep fighting the good fight in that next stern thread man. I appreciate all the BTTF posts you make here and there. Dont let the haters get you down. BTTF is coming, its density.

2 weeks later
#495 1 year ago
back-to-the-future-jaws-19 (resized).jpgback-to-the-future-jaws-19 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#500 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

Bought ticket to London Showmasters comic on in July
Christopher Lloyd is there and I have bought ticket to see him, get a picture and something signed.
I’m going to take my TAF Translite, but was thinking of getting something like an Apron card for him to sign..
If a BTTF pin is designed then would be nice to have..
So.. ideas for this card..
maybe an “OUTATIME” licence plate…. A picture of him as Doc.. The Delorean..
Want a good quality card.. any thoughts or opinions?

Cant go wrong with any of those. I thought the time circuit display would make for a really cool apron card.. you could change "present time" to the date you go to the show and meet him.

Screen+Shot+2020-11-29+at+12.36.14 (resized).pngScreen+Shot+2020-11-29+at+12.36.14 (resized).png
2 weeks later
#518 1 year ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Are the rumors true that the game will be called Back to the Future 3 and be based only off the 3rd movie? Also hearing some rumor about a 10" LCD on the playfield that is the flux capacitor.

Lol. Don’t forget the cake toppers!

#526 1 year ago

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I have a couple of Ruiz' pieces. Amazing artist! Speaking of art.. I'm really hoping Randy is on art for BTTF. I really love what he did for the SW Comic and Mando games.

1 week later
#540 1 year ago
C4709E8D-847A-40E5-8D4D-5C1E41E2D279 (resized).jpegC4709E8D-847A-40E5-8D4D-5C1E41E2D279 (resized).jpeg
#546 1 year ago
Quoted from robotron911:

I've never seen that print before. Where is it from?

Abe Knapp is the artist and posted it on instagram. https://www.instagram.com/p/CWoTzH-Js0M/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

#547 1 year ago

We talked about this before but I really like the idea of the photo hurry up mode during Earth Angel. It could totally fit within the scene and add intensity. Hit all the right shots during the scene and it plays out!

#552 1 year ago
Quoted from scootss:

And if you miss the shots, your flipper power gets weaker...like Marty's hand fading away while he plays.

I could see it done like a mini impossible mode (like on Mando) or it could be a remaining flips mode like we’ve seen on AIQ.

2 weeks later
#559 1 year ago

So we got Queen news.. Rumored Ozzy news? Meanwhile were all just here patiently waiting for Huey Lewis and the News..

bttf12 (resized).pngbttf12 (resized).png
1 week later
#573 1 year ago
Quoted from scootss:

Ahhh...but it HAD to be that way. Prepare for your mind to be blown.
https://dejareviewer.com/2014/08/05/great-scott-the-entire-back-to-the-future-trilogy-is-one-big-chiasmus/
I had loved the trilogy for decades but then I discovered this and my appreciation went to another level. The movie is truly perfect from a narrative arc.

That was a fun read! Thanks for sharing. I love all the parallels that continually sync all 3 films together.

1 week later
#577 1 year ago

This is cool. We really need a flux on the game. I'm really digging the 3 ball lock idea, maybe hitting 3 different ramps when qualified will lock a ball at each point. Expression lighting is a must (fire trails!) and I want to see the time circuits to indicate which time you're in.. would be interesting if they could incorporate it into the apron somehow (mini lcd screen?) and maybe the action button can choose which time period you want to go to.

Quoted from Ballderdash:

I didn’t know about these episodes from this series. Discovery doesn’t think it’s a dated title. https://simkl.com/tv/1557652/expedition-back-to-the-future
[quoted image]

Thats because it's "timeless"

#586 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

Whoa this is heavy!!!
[quoted image]

Nice catch.. there's truth behind all this teasing..

Untitled-1 (resized).jpgUntitled-1 (resized).jpg
#594 1 year ago

We're at the windmill, no going back..

windmill (resized).jpgwindmill (resized).jpg
1 week later
#612 1 year ago

I think we've turned the tide. The usual suspects have stopped saying it wont happen anymore -- which I thoroughly enjoy. I doubt its the next stern game.. but I do believe its on the horizon. If its Kapow + Elwin I think people's bank accounts are going to get the Infinity Gauntlet snap.

1 week later
#639 1 year ago

Wonder if a Kapow BTTF is possible between now and the next cornerstone in January...

It’s possible but idk if it’s the right move.. Announcing BTTF in a couple months might cannibalize sales for bond.. no? At least I feel like my wallet is safe for now… ? Haha

Quoted from Grantman:

Bond and BTTF are my two dream themes. It's going to be a very expensive year for me if BTTF is after Bond.

But worth it for 2 dream themes!

#674 1 year ago

I believe its misdirection. They dont want to let the cat out of the bag so they are just denying it until they're ready to announce it. The same exact thing happened with Bond. I was told by an insider that none of the speculated guesses in the Stern thread were correct.. and here we are. lol. There is some truth to the rumors, so I believe people in the know are just trying to throw everyone else off the scent. I cant fault them for it either.. I mean they want people to buy the latest, and not hold out. If people know their dream theme (BTTF) is on the horizon.. they will.

#681 1 year ago

The Power of Love mixes well with everything...
https://on.soundcloud.com/ddqvY

1 week later
#700 1 year ago
Quoted from Grantman:

These prices are bonkers. $13k for the Bond LE! Curious what the Kapow BTTF tiers will be.

Totally agree.. the longer they make us wait the higher the price tag it seems. That said since this is my dream theme I’m in no matter what. And will sell as many games as I have to.. The curse of being a super fan, right? Lol Bond looks great and if you’re a super fan that 13k is probably worth it, but it’s definitely a hard pill to swallow especially when you factor in shipping and sales tax.. oof!

#705 1 year ago

My distro said they are expecting another Stern game announcement in Jan after the Elwin Bond 60th game. It probably wont be BTTF.. but I can still hope it is!

#709 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

Did they say prob not BTTF or is that your speculation?

Just my speculation, it very well could be.. I just don't think it will since they are still catching up on their backlog plus hearing the waves of Bond coming next year. If they did announce a BTTF in Jan it might cause issues with current production/orders if people decide to bail.. ?

1 week later
#714 1 year ago
FF3AD051-5D66-42E4-ACB1-FE9040C57EBB (resized).jpegFF3AD051-5D66-42E4-ACB1-FE9040C57EBB (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#718 1 year ago

Happy BTTF day! Bottleneck Gallery has a sweet limited BTTF2 Print on sale at 12pm ET today.

https://bottleneckgallery.com/blogs/news/the-travelers-by-laurent-durieux-airship-ii-by-kilian-eng-icelantic-by-jim-pollock-bttf2-by-kevin-wilson-on-sale-info

bttf2_kw (resized).pngbttf2_kw (resized).png
#720 1 year ago
Quoted from Grantman:

Nice. I tried to get the lightning strike variant last week but it sold out before I could hit the pay button. Annoying.[quoted image]

Damn. This is a killer print too. I was able to get the regular version with the glow in the dark ink. I seem to have a better chance on the BNG stuff than with Mondo. The trick with BNG is that if you buy any of the artists previous prints they sometimes give you a preorder link so you actually get a chance to get one before having to hit F5 with the rest of the world when they go live.

bttf2.2 (resized).pngbttf2.2 (resized).png
#722 1 year ago
Quoted from Capn12:

Thanks for the heads up, I've never even heard of BNG. Now it is on my radar, and grabbed the BTTF2 Variant. I've had success with the Mondo BTTF variants (somehow), but now I wish I had the BTTF1 Kevin Wilson that BNG sold out of...I'm late to the party!

BNG is my jam. I get tons of prints from them. Nice! I bought the foil of Kevin's BTTF1 so I got a preorder link for the BTTF2 foil. My guess is that there will be a BTTF3 coming soon as well. You might be able to find Kevin's BTTF1 on ebay.. unfortunately thats the cost for being late to the party! lol

#729 1 year ago

Borg posted this on Fb!

9896CD2E-3D99-49F1-BAD8-C2312BB5B58D (resized).jpeg9896CD2E-3D99-49F1-BAD8-C2312BB5B58D (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#738 1 year ago
Quoted from Grantman:

"A cryptic tweet posted by Christopher Lloyd has many fans feeling that a major announcement is about to be made for the Back to the Future franchise."
https://movieweb.com/christopher-lloyd-big-news-the-future/

Saw that! Give us the shoddy bomb case full of used pinball machine parts Doc!

#739 1 year ago

MJF just posted something too..

79AEA213-E8EE-49E2-AB7B-55D13B51D7A2 (resized).jpeg79AEA213-E8EE-49E2-AB7B-55D13B51D7A2 (resized).jpeg
#745 1 year ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

MJ has been saying if a reboot ever came to fruition, that a good direction might be to make the marty character female. Marty Mcfly (if we're going by his actual age of 61) could have a granddaughter that somehow gets wrapped up with the Doc again. Perhaps he makes a portable time device that can attach itself to anything with an enclosed space? i only say that because the delorean was destroyed, and traveling on a hovertrain doesnt seem like a great vehicle to get around.

Doesn’t sound like it will be a reboot..

E85BB6ED-6D60-4575-81FB-12D73A1D8AC9 (resized).jpegE85BB6ED-6D60-4575-81FB-12D73A1D8AC9 (resized).jpeg
#747 1 year ago

Nov 5th!

04EC257F-3268-466F-A8D4-C802B6B6F5FB (resized).jpeg04EC257F-3268-466F-A8D4-C802B6B6F5FB (resized).jpeg
#748 1 year ago
Quoted from mcvetyty:

Unfortunately, not a pinball machine.. Just a merchandise portal:
https://backtothefuture.shop/

This site just went live. The autographed poster went quick!

1 week later
#766 1 year ago

I reeeeeealllly hope they take advantage of the expression lights for lightning and fire trails.

3 weeks later
#797 1 year ago

Anyone in Orlando check this out? I've never done an escape room but this looks fun! https://wdwnt.com/2022/12/back-to-the-future-escape-room-outatime-citywalk/

universals-great-movie-escape-back-to-the-future-outatime-1 (resized).jpeguniversals-great-movie-escape-back-to-the-future-outatime-1 (resized).jpeg
#821 1 year ago

You old fogeys like Rush, Aerosmith, and Metallica pins but not an actual good rock band? Foo Fighters could be a cool theme if done right. I'd prefer BTTF though.

ylhlatn.gifylhlatn.gif
#824 1 year ago
hurryup (resized).pnghurryup (resized).png
#835 1 year ago
75ezpq (resized).jpg75ezpq (resized).jpg
#840 1 year ago

Merry Christmas Pinheads!

038CB489-19F4-46B8-806D-6E58C6516DD3 (resized).jpeg038CB489-19F4-46B8-806D-6E58C6516DD3 (resized).jpeg
#855 1 year ago

Am I the only one here who hasn't been impressed with Elwins pins so far? Maybe because I don't like any of his previous themes? 3rd and 4th flipper shots just aren't that satisfying to me? I dunno.

Unpopular opinion on Pinside.. but for me I think Jurassic Park is his best. Godzilla and Iron Maiden are also solid and fun. I didn’t care for Avengers Infinity Quest though. The portal disc and subway just kills the flow and gameplay for me. It will be interesting to see what he does with Bond 60, with the limited quantities I doubt I'll ever get to play one. I'm a Borg, Gomez, and Eddy fan as well so I'm happy with any of them getting it as long as they do it justice with all the assets including music and likeness rights.

#858 1 year ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

In 1985 I would have been 11. I remember going to see the movie, blown away by my first time travel movie (my tiny brain couldn't wrap my mind around the scene where he sees himself go back in time at the mall). Fast forward to fall, I'm in the 6th grade. My elementary school did this thing where you could hang out after school and play basketball in the gym. They would get a high school student volunteer to supervise. I head home and in the parking lot I see a Delorean. Clearly not a teacher's (not on their salary), plus I would have noticed a teacher driving one of those. I'm blown away at what I'm seeing (Deloreans would have been only a few years old at this point so it was mint), but obviously seeing a car that was also used in a movie was even more amazing (would be like seeing a firebird kitted up to look like knight rider). I walked around that car 3-4 times, peeking in the window to see the dash. I'd later find out her father let her borrow his car.
It's interesting to realize now how few of those they made (9k). Maybe Stern's goal should be to make more BTTF pinballs than Deloreans made.

When I was a kid I thought Doc Brown lived next door to us because our neighbor had a delorean. He would only take it out on the weekends and wash it in his driveway and I would always come out to watch because I thought it was just the coolest car I'd ever seen. I never saw him drive it and it was really odd like it was some big secret.. that scene with Doc and the cop always reminds me of that. Time Travel movies always fascinated me - Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure was also at the top of my list with BTTF as a kid. Years later and I still want a phone booth to put it in my front yard - lol. Man when I saw Yeti's Bill and Ted artwork I thought for sure we were getting a Bill and Ted pin.

#863 1 year ago

Happy New Year!

8A41103F-F5CB-4B4A-9E80-77D63390A42F (resized).jpeg8A41103F-F5CB-4B4A-9E80-77D63390A42F (resized).jpeg
#864 1 year ago

I'm about to join the OG BTTF club next weekend!

Wow. Nice score!!!

#867 1 year ago

All those people dropping 20 racks on Bond SLE.. hopefully that covers Stern's cost of all the licensing rights and assets for our BTTF!

#877 1 year ago

Very happy with how it worked out.

Score man! - So how do you like it? I've been tempted but everyone trashes it... so I've avoided it. I'd be curious to hear what another die hard BTTF fan thinks. Can you look past the flaws? I gotta say it would be pretty cool to have both the old game and the new one right next to each other. Hey at least you have something to satisfy that BTTF itch until we finally get the new game.

1 week later
#908 1 year ago

Sharing some of my BTTF collection.

01054ADE-0B71-496D-87C6-DCF92094AA87 (resized).jpeg01054ADE-0B71-496D-87C6-DCF92094AA87 (resized).jpeg
#909 1 year ago

Brought this home last week. Painted the legs, new leg levelers, new balls, cleaned and waxed and ready to go BACK...TO THE FUTURE!!! Already fully LED'd and has NVRAM.

DUDE. Love it!

#924 1 year ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

In preparation for this upcoming game, I already have 2 shooter rods designed
Pepsi perfect logo
[quoted image]
Delorean wheel
[quoted image]

Nice ! These are great!
Do you take Biff Bucks?

041D4189-86C2-4E44-9E83-AECC38C7DF84 (resized).jpeg041D4189-86C2-4E44-9E83-AECC38C7DF84 (resized).jpeg
#926 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

Interesting thought I’d like to hear everyone’s ideas on... What would a custom shooting rod look like for Stern’s BTTF? What item would be on the end? Skateboard wheel, amplifier volume knob, the end of Biff’s cane, time circuit handle, a shooting button rather than rod that speaks the audio callout “shooting mode on, ball shooting, your ball has now been shot” ala self drying jacket scene? I need more thoughts on this.

could also do the actual shifter knob too: https://store.delorean.com/101284-shift-knob.html

101284 (resized).jpg101284 (resized).jpg
#943 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

It’s fitting then that the “next stern title” thread is talking about Foo Fighters being a possible code name for Mr. T. Which oddly enough fits with “The A-Team” license that Playmobil has. Conspiracy confirmed!

whoa-glasses-off.gifwhoa-glasses-off.gif
#944 1 year ago

#950 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:Lol. I’m thinking of putting the BTTF3 version of it in front of the train on my Cactus Canyon pin. I wondered how “heavy” (pun intended) it is if I were to ask the game’s motor to physically push it.

If it doesn’t work you could still put a Shonash Ravine sign there.

#952 1 year ago

Getting that hype up to 88mph for the weekend. Hope you all have a great one!

GlD4.gifGlD4.gif
#954 1 year ago
Quoted from Grantman:

If the current rumor is true for Stern's 2023 cornerstones (Venom and Foo Fighters), I'd say those qualify as less known/desirable themes and the odds for a boutique title this year is higher. You know what that means.
For comparison, the last boutique game was The Beatles, which came out in 2018. The only cornerstones that year were Iron Maiden and Deadpool.
Sound logic or is this a stretch?

And both Beatles and BM66 were announced later in the year.. Sept/Oct.

#955 1 year ago

Two favorites in one photo lol.

DE76E587-FA4F-49A2-B552-71F38E532CED (resized).jpegDE76E587-FA4F-49A2-B552-71F38E532CED (resized).jpeg
#959 1 year ago
Quoted from robotron911:

$825 plus shipping and this baby can be yours!

Still cheaper than a Mando topper!

#961 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

Some day soon!
[quoted image]

rich.gifrich.gif
#966 1 year ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Fun facts
The female in the pink suit is also the actress that played one of the gang members in BTTF on the hoverboards
[quoted image]

Nice to see she turned her life around after that gang incident at the courthouse.. and Doc gave her a job!

#974 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

“If you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything” Hop in!
[quoted image]

That Delorean monster truck in the back is pretty epic.. looks like the thing is actually floating. DO WANT!

#980 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

Here’s my crude attempt at a flux capacitor upper playfield that fits Keith’s parameters.
[quoted image]

I like where this is going.. Maybe the flux is a windowed lower playfield? Have that bottom flipper send it around a loop - add a digital display and rip spinners on that baby up to 88mph.

#989 1 year ago

I don't know how I would feel about a lower playfield. I hear the top plastic gets scratches easily? I mean it could be a flipperless bingo machine and I'd buy it so it doesn't really matter...lol

I've seen both a TBL and Munsters on location that get a ton of plays and the top plastic still looks good. The new Bond Prem/LE has one over the divers too.

#992 1 year ago

Power of Love. My Kevin Wilson foils (for BTTF 2 & 3) arrived today! Set complete! Now just gotta frame them!

4E297EEA-B8B4-4CFA-8122-133A0ABF6C15 (resized).jpeg4E297EEA-B8B4-4CFA-8122-133A0ABF6C15 (resized).jpeg7F8A6F87-0B8F-4D37-8CCD-ED95418D0C21 (resized).jpeg7F8A6F87-0B8F-4D37-8CCD-ED95418D0C21 (resized).jpeg
#995 1 year ago

Who wants to go in on this with me...??! lol

#997 1 year ago
Quoted from P1nhead:

Can't be any worse than fractional ownership of a jet/jet card/time share.

Time Machine Time Share! Love it!

#1006 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

Kids were messing around with the Playmobil tonight while I watched the Deadflip stream of Elwin’s 60th Bond. Noticed there was a bonus award in his pin called “Crack Shot”. Could this be an easter egg for his BTTF title? *I’ll see if I can get a screen grab of his bonus award later once Jack’s stream is done.

YES! Nice catch.

tannen.giftannen.gif
#1011 1 year ago

The FF announcement this morning means my BTTF money is still safe. lol

mm.gifmm.gif
#1017 1 year ago

My 6th scale (topper) arrived today…

FD4973D2-2842-4B81-BFF4-0090CF69411C (resized).jpegFD4973D2-2842-4B81-BFF4-0090CF69411C (resized).jpeg
#1020 1 year ago

I put Mando IN the Delorean. This is the way. Lol.

16D64CC5-D774-4B6A-8468-31F884C06C4B (resized).jpeg16D64CC5-D774-4B6A-8468-31F884C06C4B (resized).jpeg
#1024 1 year ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

why do the doors not have the marker lights in them? Looks like it is super detailed otherwise, but didn't put the door lights in?

There's different lighting settings you can adjust. I just snapped the pic right after I put the batteries in and stuffed Mando into the seat to see if he would fit.. so I haven't really had a chance to mess with it.

1 week later
#1026 1 year ago

I reeeeeeally thought my wallet was safe this year and today's CGC announcement of Pulp Fiction might change that!

#1032 1 year ago
170FB43B-69D6-4EA8-925F-074E50F9D5BD (resized).jpeg170FB43B-69D6-4EA8-925F-074E50F9D5BD (resized).jpeg
2 weeks later
#1035 1 year ago

I just caught up on the new stern thread and you guys are hilarious. I dont know whats better.. you guys bombarding that thread with BTTF content, or the people that are whining about it. haha.

Saw a really nice BTTF at TPF last weekend. I think it won a show award too.

D86DD547-85B4-4E0F-A901-5F2DDEE88568 (resized).jpegD86DD547-85B4-4E0F-A901-5F2DDEE88568 (resized).jpeg
1 month later
#1067 11 months ago
Quoted from Grantman:

OK, I see it now.
"MEMBERS ONLY: Insider Info Regarding Back To The Future, The Goonies, And Super Mario Bros. Pinball"
It's $10/month for the subscription.
https://www.patreon.com/ThePinballShow

I think Deeproot still has Goonies. BTTF is in the works (obviously). Not sure about SMB.

#1070 11 months ago

Yes. lol
My sources are saying the agreement hasn't expired yet.

#1071 11 months ago

Ok.. Time to get back on track...

db4cwf6-29139320-de9d-4777-bc48-58f59cc81b5e (resized).jpgdb4cwf6-29139320-de9d-4777-bc48-58f59cc81b5e (resized).jpg
#1072 11 months ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

Why “obviously”?

Haha! Maybe "obviously" was a bit much.. but I do believe all the evidence we've seen thus far supports it is in the works.

#1087 11 months ago

Lol JD.

IMG_5468 (resized).jpegIMG_5468 (resized).jpeg
#1090 11 months ago
Quoted from Grantman:

Predictions for a new BTTF pinball machine from Kapow! and Stern:
Concept: Joe Kaminkow
Design: Keith Elwin
Art: Chris Franchi
Code: Dwight Sullivan
Announcement date: I have a guess!

Another guess on art: Randy Martinez

#1099 11 months ago
Quoted from Grantman:

A Stern BTTF pinball machine is either the best-kept secret or the worst-kept secret. Of those taking a side, it seems like half the people are saying it's definitely coming and the other half are saying it's definitely not coming (but fewer of those lately). There is chatter/hints that Elwin is doing both Jaws and BTTF. He's finished with one game and started working on the next one so it's possible that they are both coming with the only uncertainty being the order they are made. It could be a Jaws cornerstone in early 2024 but I think it's weird that Stern would leave a completed Elwin game on the shelf for that long. My gut is still telling me that a Kapow! BTTF is coming before then.

Historically looking at the Kapow!/Stern announcements - they've all been announced in the fall.

#1102 11 months ago

Stumbled onto this guy's miniatures.. so cool. My mod mind is racing.. I want the Camcorder or the Cafe 80's Robot!

https://www.davidminiatures.com/back-to-the-future-dioramas

https://www.davidminiatures.com/doc-browns-tv-camcorder
https://www.davidminiatures.com/cafe-80s-robot-waiter

#1110 11 months ago
Quoted from vgatchaman:

Probably reading way too much into this, but it's funny that they're playing a game about catching frisbees and BTTF pt. 3 had a whole bit about the pie tins being Frisbees.

far-out-nice.giffar-out-nice.gif
#1114 11 months ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Someone on thingiverse was nice enough to model the whole thing.
[quoted image]

I need a Mr. Fusion pingulp.. flip the lid and set your Miller High Life in there.

#1118 11 months ago

Great Scott! I got a package!

The attention to detail is crazy. There really is sports stats in here! Now I just need to borrow a Time Machine..

IMG_5567 (resized).jpegIMG_5567 (resized).jpegIMG_5568 (resized).jpegIMG_5568 (resized).jpegIMG_5569 (resized).jpegIMG_5569 (resized).jpeg
2 weeks later
#1154 10 months ago

Happy Bday to the hottest mom in Hill Valley.. Lea Thompson!

IMG_5676 (resized).jpegIMG_5676 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#1186 10 months ago
Quoted from Grantman:

BTTF is awesome and I hope the pinball machine is coming soon, with or without custom callouts.

Same... what about one of the Jennifers doing callouts?

4 weeks later
#1226 9 months ago

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Dude this is awesome! Where was this?

3 weeks later
#1249 8 months ago

Cru, to your point about semantics in that other thread. You nailed it.

I forgot to mention it since I've been traveling non-stop for work, but I did go to the Licensing Expo and I did run into Gary while I was there.

We chatted a bit and he mentioned that he was really excited for an upcoming collab with Joe K on the horizon, which prompted me to say "Its BTTF!!!" He got a little flustered and immediately changed the subject.. so not only are they aware of the demand for BTTF but there is definitely something in the works with Kapow. So its just a matter of time.

1 week later
#1256 8 months ago
3 weeks later
#1281 7 months ago

Yep. I talked to Randy at CAX last year. He's definitely working on something for Stern again..

2 weeks later
#1303 7 months ago
Quoted from Grantman:

Right. I was thinking of a scenario where they did a title that had an SLE version (so not a regular cornerstone) but it's not with Kapow. I'm not sure what you call this because I don't think they've done it before (unless Bond 60 counts). I'm using "boutique" here to refer to any non-cornerstone release.

They are definitely doing something with Kapow so its hard to imagine it being anything BUT BTTF. Back in June when I talked to Gary he said he was really excited for their upcoming project with Joe K. (Kapow!) So its pretty much a lock that a Kapow! x Stern joint is on the horizon.. We've seen Stern announce with partner anniversaries before (Mando was announced on May the 4th, JP, etc.) So I'm thinking BTTF will likely be announced in a similar fashion like on BTTF day (10/21). Historically Kapow joints were announced in fall, so if its this year my guess is October. If they hold till the 40th anniversary then it would be on 7/3/25 for BTTF I, or the 35th for BTTF II on 5/25/25.

1 week later
#1324 6 months ago

Alright y'all latest rumor per Kaneda is BTTF is finally coming (didn't say when) from a company other than Stern (didn't say who...he did say it's NOT Homepin). Everyone buying regardless of MFG? You know I am. Any preference for MFG if it can't be Stern? I'd prefer Dutch, CGC, or JJP.

Sounds like people trying to get literal with license ownership, since that other thread went off the rails over it. lol I'll ask another question... has Kapow ever done a game with any other company other than Stern?

#1326 6 months ago
Quoted from Grantman:

All you need to know is who the two guys are in this photo:[quoted image]

EXACTLY

#1338 6 months ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

Kaneda says its Dutch who is making BTTF, with a big asterisk because its still not confirmed. I hope this is the case, because we all know Dutch can probably do the best job, its just a matter of how long will it take them to make the games and get them to customers?

You mean this old chestnut?: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/back-to-the-future-pinball

So the same rumor from 6+ years ago gets regurgitated and you're still buying it? lol. Okaaaay.

#1409 6 months ago

C'mon now brother. We've talked about this before... This is the HYPE thread. WE HYPE IN HERE![quoted image]

He will let us know when the "vault" is coming. lol

Get on the HYPE timeline!

820ep6 (resized).jpg820ep6 (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#1482 6 months ago

After all this time...we could be just 12 months away from a new BTTF! I can't freaking wait!
[quoted image]

Yep. No one is denying it now... just need to wait a little longer.

#1501 5 months ago

I'll take a ZZTop & Huey Lewis pin packaged in a nice new BTTF cabinet, please.

1 week later
#1531 5 months ago

I'm still not convinced on the Dutch rumors, no matter who says it or which rumor blog regurgitates it. Let's see proof. Look at the history of the license, look at Stern's relationship with the parties connected to it.. its really hard for me to believe that Universal who has already licensed multiple IPs with Stern would go and sign BTTF to a competitor. TBL is a Universal license, okay.. but after X years with dealing with both you'd think it would be clearer on which one can meet demand and actually ship games.

#1534 5 months ago

Also heard that a SLE is coming (further cementing Kapow's involvement).

Kapow isnt working with Dutch. Gary TOLD me at LVLE that he was working with Joe on something he's incredibly excited for. So whatever the Kapow title is its 100% with Stern..

3 weeks later
#1618 4 months ago

Not yet...Don't you worry brother anytime I hear anything new I will come here 1st!
[quoted image]
Edit- he has more info that he just can't share yet.
What we "know":
DUTCH
KAPOW
FRANCHI
LIOR

Dutch with Kapow.. lol

djones-manure-back-to-the-future (resized).pngdjones-manure-back-to-the-future (resized).png
#1639 4 months ago
Quoted from Grantman:

That's why I think it has to be some kind of collaboration with Stern. This is going to be a strange one.

I'm with you. I just cant wrap my head around Dutch and Kapow together without Stern. I keep going back to Gary telling me back in June that he and Joe were working on something special together.. so is it Jaws then? There has to be some involvement given the history with the license and Stern's reputation with Universal and the relationship with Kapow. I just cant see 2 Kapow titles in the same year with different partners, that just doesnt make any sense to me but maybe I'm missing something? Definitely strange things are afoot at the Circle K.

1 week later
#1664 4 months ago

I am abstaining from any BTTF movies until the pin comes though...like a fighter not having sex a week before the fight.
[quoted image]

I dont think I can go more than a couple months.. let alone a year. God speed brother.

good-luck-back-to-the-future.gifgood-luck-back-to-the-future.gif
#1699 4 months ago

Doubtful that Kapow is doing 2 titles in 2024. Gary said Joe is working with them on a theme that he's particularly excited for. Knowing the history and love for the license I cant see it being anything other than BTTF. Again.. they just re-upped on JP and have a solid relationship with Universal.. Maybe this Kaneda guy was given bad info on purpose just to throw people off? For years we knew BTTF was in the works, and for years people have been popping in this thread saying "not gonna happen." Call me crazy but I just cant wrap my head around Joe working with a direct competitor on a license he already has history with Gary on.

#1709 4 months ago

I was talking to the licensing guy at TPF about Pulp Fiction and he said that because they used illustrations/art of the characters they didn't have to secure likeness rights from the actors which I thought was interesting. And for audio they just pulled clips from the movie. I guess that's how they got around it.

For BTTF callouts I'm hoping for Tom Wilson. "Nice Drain Butthead!" I would love to hear Biff taunting you as Biff, Griff, and Mad Dog throughout the game.

2 weeks later
#1748 3 months ago

No Kapow collab for Jaws so that bodes well for BTTF being a Kapow x Stern joint.

1 week later
#1796 3 months ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Based on knapp arcade and TPN it's sounding more like Alice is being built this year first, but I suppose bttf could still be previewed this year (but not ship until 2025)

2025 is the anniversary year, so they might wait on it.

#1802 3 months ago

Just got this layered acrylic piece by Paul Mann. Photos don't do it justice.. the car, road, and hook are multi-layered pieces that all pop out from the background making it into a 3D poster. So cool, had to share! Would make for a cool translite...

IMG_7 (resized).jpgIMG_7 (resized).jpgIMG_8 (resized).jpgIMG_8 (resized).jpgIMG_9 (resized).jpgIMG_9 (resized).jpg

2 weeks later
#1836 79 days ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

It's very possible in every licensed game, that the actors aren't even contacted until the first draft art package is done. I'm guessing there's a hold charge that locks in the rights for the license that only the studio knows about, and then the negotiations start between the studio and the actors to see what they want to charge.

or they signed an NDA and can't talk about it... yet.

#1908 75 days ago

They already got me, obviously. I'm in no matter what.. where we're going we don't need roads.. or savings accounts.

#1922 74 days ago
Quoted from ZombiePartie:

After this gets released and hype dies, what is the next big theme?

I'll be holding out for another time travel pin.. Bill and Ted's Excellent Pinball Adventure.

#1927 74 days ago
Quoted from kapaun:

Does Nitro deliver to WA or do I need to bring it across the border?

They do. I'm in California and they shipped a game to me.

2 weeks later
#1936 57 days ago

I'm hearing BTTF will have 3 tiers including an unlimited standard edition. If that's true then everyone will have a chance to get one.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 12.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 24.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 24.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 18.95
$ 18.95
$ 24.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider djsoup.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bttf2-hype-great-scott?tu=djsoup and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.