IMG_8141 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2576 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20220417-182622_Instagram (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240330_202529_Instagram (resized).jpg
hot wheels (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240317_130742_Instagram (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240315_220749_Instagram (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240309_211848_Instagram (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider charlemagne1987.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 3 years ago

BTTF and JAWS are the ones that come up most in the rumor mill. Either or both would be instant buys for me but only if they get some of the assets from the films. The DE BTTF sucks largely because of lack of assets. Simply putting the title of the franchise and a bit of artwork on the game is not enough. For those of us who love those films they need to include call outs from the actors, movie clips, etc. for us to justify shelling out our hard earned money. The perfect example of this would be JJP’s GNR. I like the band but had no intention of spending the high price of a JJP game simply to get another music pin. Then it came out and blew me away...not just in game play, lighting and artwork but in the assets. Of course Slash being a co-designer made the difference there, and most games won’t have that kind of involvement from the principal talent. But they can still get enough of the assets to make it worth our money. I already put down my deposit on a GNR LE and would do the same for a BTTF or JAWS if they did them right. My fingers are crossed that it will happen.

#11 3 years ago
Quoted from djsoup:

I agree. If you're going to get the license, get the licensed and go all in. This is a beloved franchise so you gotta do it justice with the assets, music and actors this time around.

Yup. As Yoda would say, “Do or do not. There is no try.” In other words go all or nothing at all.

11 months later
#394 2 years ago
Quoted from djsoup:

[quoted image]

It could be Jenny from Forrest Gump.

1 year later
#1321 6 months ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

Alright y'all latest rumor per Kaneda is BTTF is finally coming (didn't say when) from a company other than Stern (didn't say who...he did say it's NOT Homepin). Everyone buying regardless of MFG? You know I am. Any preference for MFG if it can't be Stern? I'd prefer Dutch, CGC, or JJP.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

From JJP it could be cool, but I’ve been turned off by them since the GNR debacle and I resent their excessive prices. Also, I’m not too confident in what comes from Kaneda. Personally, I’m hoping for a BTTF from Stern.

5 months later
#2008 21 days ago

I can’t imagine BTTF will be limited to only 500 units through their new exclusivity offshoot. Alice in Wonderland I get because it’s kind of a niche theme. But BTTF is huge with massive sales potential. They’d be crazy to limit it to only 500 units no matter how much they sell them for. BTW, no matter how much I’d love a new BTTF pin, I’m not going to spend a fortune on it. I’ve got 13 other pins I can enjoy, and I can contend myself with watching BTTF movies over and over (which I do already).

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 24.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 24.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 18.95
$ 12.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 24.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider charlemagne1987.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bttf2-hype-great-scott?tu=charlemagne1987 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.