Screenshot_20240402_094154_Gallery (resized).jpg
IMG_5354 (resized).jpeg
Attach150566_20221209_094127 (resized).jpg
IMG_8141 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2576 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20220417-182622_Instagram (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240330_202529_Instagram (resized).jpg
hot wheels (resized).jpg
There are 2,078 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 42.
#351 2 years ago

I heard BTTF is being made by the Australian company that did Thunderbirds.

#352 2 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

I heard BTTF is being made by the Australian company that did Thunderbirds.

Pass lol

great-scott-great-scott-faints.gifgreat-scott-great-scott-faints.gif

#353 2 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

BTTF and Harry Potter in 2022 for stern. Going to be a big year.

Joe did hint at a Harry Potter pin, like very heavily...In fact I think his words were "I believe there will be a Harry Potter pinball"

Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I emailed a few distributors a couple months back to get on a potential Back to the Future LE list. Two replied back to me and said their lists are already full but added me to a wait list... Neither acknowledged that BTTF is next but it's interesting that they didn't deny it either.

Same

#354 2 years ago

Lists are full for all future LEs regardless of the game

Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I emailed a few distributors a couple months back to get on a potential Back to the Future LE list. Two replied back to me and said their lists are already full but added me to a wait list... Neither acknowledged that BTTF is next but it's interesting that they didn't deny it either.

#355 2 years ago

If it's not really coming, they win the crown for king of trolling

stern facebook (resized).pngstern facebook (resized).png
#356 2 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

If it's not really coming, they win the crown for king of trolling[quoted image]

Just saw that 2, has to be coming next year!

D4FD7838-4520-4FE8-94A4-BB204E27CF42 (resized).jpegD4FD7838-4520-4FE8-94A4-BB204E27CF42 (resized).jpeg
#357 2 years ago

So do I sell my DE BTTF now in this insane market? Or hold for a potential BTTF2?!??! Hmmmmmmmmmm

#358 2 years ago

Sell it. Unless it gets botched up, there's no way people would rather have the old DE vs. a new Stern with a full asset game. I mean if they have any artwork that resembles the DE backglass but with the actual actors I would think any BTTF fan or collector would rather have that. Now if the game is meh and the plafield is photoshop copy pasta, then I could see the DE maybe holding a higher than average price than its peers of the era...

1 week later
#359 2 years ago

Happy Back to the Future Day!

FB_IMG_1634852296791 (002).jpgFB_IMG_1634852296791 (002).jpg
#360 2 years ago

Show off! LOL

#361 2 years ago

So very tempted on Elvira 40th edition.. but I’m holding out for BTTF.. please let it be 1st or 2nd game in 2022

#362 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

So very tempted on Elvira 40th edition.. but I’m holding out for BTTF.. please let it be 1st or 2nd game in 2022

Yeah, that price tag for 40th Elvira might be what to expect for BTTF.. I'm already selling a couple games to cover my bases.

#363 2 years ago
Quoted from djsoup:

Yeah, that price tag for 40th Elvira might be what to expect for BTTF.. I'm already selling a couple games to cover my bases.

Me too! Actually, I'm selling a few more than a couple.

#364 2 years ago

There may be stupid money edition of games in the future but Stern isn’t going to suddenly change Premium or 800-1000 unit LE pricing by more than double.

#365 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

Nope.

2 weeks later
#366 2 years ago

Meant to post last night.. the night of the electrical storm at 10:04pm November 12th 1955... Get back Marty!
Hoping for some news and not just the Huey kind soon.. that Jack Danger mention on the stream was fun!

Nov 14th, 1955 - SAVE THE CLOCK TOWER!

FD_49p0WYAEKUp- (resized).jpgFD_49p0WYAEKUp- (resized).jpg
#367 2 years ago
Quoted from djsoup:

Meant to post last night.. the night of the electrical storm at 10:04pm November 12th 1955... Get back Marty!
Hoping for some news and not just the Huey kind soon.. that Jack Danger mention on the stream was fun!
[quoted image]

Quoted from djsoup:

[quoted image]

Not a peep

1 week later
#369 2 years ago

NICE!

Kaminkow - check
SLE - check
Elwin - check

August 2022 cant get here soon enough!

#370 2 years ago

I don't see why this would not be a regular cornerstone game. Kamikow has been involved in past licenses that were not tied to a high dollar release.

#371 2 years ago

what's SLE?

#372 2 years ago

SLE = Super Limited Edition, like what Stern/Kapow did with Batman 66.

#373 2 years ago

Some BTTF drops from Mondo beginning tomorrow 11am CT

Poster prints, tees and pin:

https://mondoshop.com/blogs/news/back-to-the-future-week-on-sale-info

Orrico_BTTF_Var_Lg_1024x1024 (1) (resized).jpgOrrico_BTTF_Var_Lg_1024x1024 (1) (resized).jpg

#374 2 years ago
Quoted from djsoup:

Some BTTF drops from Mondo beginning tomorrow 11am CT
Poster prints, tees and pin:
https://mondoshop.com/blogs/news/back-to-the-future-week-on-sale-info
[quoted image]

Damn you! I have to spend money, now. I got the last Mondo poster for BTTF, and love it:

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#375 2 years ago
Quoted from Capn12:

Damn you! I have to spend money, now. I got the last Mondo poster for BTTF, and love it:[quoted image]

Did you get one? I went for the variant I posted and missed it. I seem to have better luck with BNG or Vice Press over Mondo.

#376 2 years ago
Quoted from Pincrazy:

Just saw that 2, has to be coming next year!
[quoted image]

Jesus Christ superstar pinball? Awesome

#377 2 years ago
Quoted from djsoup:

Did you get one? I went for the variant I posted and missed it. I seem to have better luck with BNG or Vice Press over Mondo.

I did. That was 2 Mondo posters this week, got the Lebowski one as well. Surprisingly, the BTTF2 variant lasted a good 5 minutes, much longer than normal. The other BTTF poster was gone really quick, though.

#378 2 years ago

Gonna need enough cash for the future...

eDcWU08 (resized).jpgeDcWU08 (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#379 2 years ago

Fan Expo Jan 21st-23rd 2022 in Portland, OR. Michael J Fox, Tom Wilson, Lea Thompson and Christopher Lloyd will all be there... 10+ hour drive for me but I am tempted.

bttf-crop (resized).jpgbttf-crop (resized).jpg
#380 2 years ago
Quoted from djsoup:

Fan Expo Jan 21st-23rd 2022 in Portland, OR. Michael J Fox, Tom Wilson, Lea Thompson and Christopher Lloyd will all be there... 10+ hour drive for me but I am tempted.
[quoted image]

If you went ask the sources
Maybe stern would use someone for call outs

Biff would be my guess for insults and guidance

#381 2 years ago
Quoted from djsoup:

[quoted image]

I don't know if you follow adam the woo, but he's done a bunch of BTTF location videos

He also met the whole crew in orlando:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=396&v=zXuGfZobfGk&feature=youtu.be

#382 2 years ago
Quoted from djsoup:

[quoted image]

That would be awesome! Only a 35 hour drive for me lol, 10 hours would be tempting. I recently ordered an autographed Michael J Fox and Christopher Lloyd
BTTF 2 movie poster from Dark Parlor Originals, JSA certified. Should be here in January, $400 but what the hell. I have no idea how to properly frame a movie poster that has been autographed, still figuring that one out.

#383 2 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

That would be awesome! Only a 35 hour drive for me lol, 10 hours would be tempting. I recently ordered an autographed Michael J Fox and Christopher Lloyd
BTTF 2 movie poster from Dark Parlor Originals, JSA certified. Should be here in January, $400 but what the hell. I have no idea how to properly frame a movie poster that has been autographed, still figuring that one out.

NICE! drypaint has a framing shop in addition to the flipper room, and I've had several posters and prints professionally framed by Mike and his team. Highly recommended!

#384 2 years ago
Quoted from djsoup:

[quoted image]

They came to Dallas for Dallas Fan Days a few years ago and I got to meet them. All of them were great and Tom Wilson (Biff) was the nicest dude. Hard to believe he could play a role as a perfect asshole.

#385 2 years ago
Quoted from djsoup:

NICE! drypaint has a framing shop in addition to the flipper room, and I've had several posters and prints professionally framed by Mike and his team. Highly recommended!

Thanks for heads up! The autograph poster just arrived today. It's actually an 11x17 poster which I'm perfectly happy with, will be a bit easier to frame and hang. JSA certificate is on the other side.

20211223_135616 (resized).jpg20211223_135616 (resized).jpg

1 week later
#387 2 years ago

Just a heads up: Mecum Auction will auction off Marty's truck on Saturday (...replica, but VHTF)

https://www.mecum.com/lots/FL0122-486247/1985-toyota-sr5-4x4-pickup/

#388 2 years ago

Happy New Year Future Fans! Let's keep this hype train full speed ahead into 2022! Rumor is still August, but I'm thinking they wait until BTTF day in October. They announced Mando on May the 4th.. and the Kapow-Stern Beatles game was announced in October.. so I'm thinking the timing makes sense. Of the trilogy, #2 is my favorite.

harper-collins-back-to-the-future-04 (resized).jpgharper-collins-back-to-the-future-04 (resized).jpg
#389 2 years ago
Quoted from djsoup:

Happy New Year Future Fans! Let's keep this hype train full speed ahead into 2022! Rumor is still August, but I'm thinking they wait until BTTF day in October. They announced Mando on May the 4th.. and the Kapow-Stern Beatles game was announced in October.. so I'm thinking the timing makes sense. Of the trilogy, #2 is my favorite.[quoted image]

You know I'm ready brother! Can't wait! Original is my favorite. I love the entire trilogy though. I still hold out hope that it's not a premium/LE/SLE release. Stern gets my money either way though!

#390 2 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

You know I'm ready brother! Can't wait! Original is my favorite. I love the entire trilogy though. I still hold out hope that it's not a premium/LE/SLE release. Stern gets my money either way though!

Same! Did you catch in the RUSH stream someone mentioned that there was a game codename "Jennifer" ? That's gotta be our Jennifer.

Michael-J-Fox-as-Marty-McFly-with-Claudia-Wells-and-Elisabeth-Shue-as-Jennifer-Parker-in-Back-to-the-Future-Part-I-and-II (resizMichael-J-Fox-as-Marty-McFly-with-Claudia-Wells-and-Elisabeth-Shue-as-Jennifer-Parker-in-Back-to-the-Future-Part-I-and-II (resiz
#391 2 years ago
Quoted from djsoup:

Same! Did you catch in the RUSH stream someone mentioned that there was a game codename "Jennifer" ? That's gotta be our Jennifer.
[quoted image]

Wait what? I missed that! Are you sure? I know Mando was Jennie and Rush was Finn.

#392 2 years ago

Wait what? I missed that! Are you sure? I know Mando was Jennie and Rush was Finn.

jenny (resized).pngjenny (resized).png
#393 2 years ago
Quoted from djsoup:

[quoted image]

I went through the whole video and didn't see it anywhere?

#394 2 years ago
Quoted from djsoup:

[quoted image]

It could be Jenny from Forrest Gump.

#395 2 years ago
Quoted from Charlemagne1987:

It could be Jenny from Forrest Gump.

or maybe we're finally getting a Tommy Tutone pin

#396 2 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

I went through the whole video and didn't see it anywhere?

This video is like a year old. Is there a newer one? Also if it was Jennie that is Mando. If it was Jenny or Jennifer...that could be BTTF.

#397 2 years ago

This video is like a year old. Is there a newer one?

The 2021 virtual tour from Expo was only shown to attendees. Not available online AFAIK.

#398 2 years ago

This video is like a year old. Is there a newer one? Also if it was Jennie that is Mando. If it was Jenny or Jennifer...that could be BTTF.

Well BTTF technically had two Jennifers so why couldnt Stern? Haha!

MBUpujn (resized).pngMBUpujn (resized).png
#399 2 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

or maybe we're finally getting a Tommy Tutone pin

Jenny, I got your number!

share_1627071457-Claudia-Wells-Signed-Back-to-The-Future-11x14-Photo-Inscribed-I-Love-You-555-4823-Jennifer-Parker-AutographCOA-share_1627071457-Claudia-Wells-Signed-Back-to-The-Future-11x14-Photo-Inscribed-I-Love-You-555-4823-Jennifer-Parker-AutographCOA-
#400 2 years ago

What’s this I hear on pinball podcast that BTTF isn’t happening in 2022

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 18.95
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 24.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 24.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.95
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 24.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 2,078 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 42.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bttf2-hype-great-scott/page/8 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.