Screenshot_20240402_094154_Gallery (resized).jpg
IMG_5354 (resized).jpeg
Attach150566_20221209_094127 (resized).jpg
IMG_8141 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2576 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20220417-182622_Instagram (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240330_202529_Instagram (resized).jpg
hot wheels (resized).jpg
There are 2,078 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 42.
#301 2 years ago
Quoted from BrewersArcade:

I knew that would be a good trigger

Oh? No trigger. Maybe you’re reading my emojis wrong. Lol.

#302 2 years ago
Quoted from thechakapakuni:

Ok, I cracked the code. Stern releases BTTF on October 12th. How do I know, we’ll remember I’m from the Land of the Lost and I know something about time travel. So take this red pill and get ready to travel down the rabbit hole back to the future.
So there’s a cryptic message on DeadFlip IG stories. In case I disappears I’ve screen shot it. https://instagram.com/stories/deadflip/2669294141651284108?utm_medium=copy_link
(See pic below)
The picture shows a boat, Gilligan, Skipper and “The Scientist” (Russel Johnson). Some may think, oh it’s Jaws. Not so fast.
Russel Johnson “The Scientist” was in 2 Twilight Zones (Back There & Execution) - both involving a man that time travels.
In the picture, there is a random Illuminati “All Seeing Eye”. This is tied back to BTTF in a scene described in this video (along with other Illuminati conspiracies) Coincidence?

And lastly the countdown represents the time machine settings
And if I’m wrong, you get your money back. And if I disappear I’m in Gary’s basement[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

thechakapakuni

#303 2 years ago

It’s all real. I’m not sure how long until the Illuminati finds me. Oct 12, BTTF coming to Stern. You heard it here first

#304 2 years ago

It’s all real. I’m not sure how long until the Illuminati finds me. Oct 12, BTTF coming to Stern. You heard it here first

October 12, so soon after Godzilla?

#305 2 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

2022, if at all.

#306 2 years ago

Not Joe Kaminkow!! Not the guy who squandered the greatest license in the history of pinball, The Beatles. Don’t ruin BTTF please.

#307 2 years ago

BTTF is the only theme I would consider an LE for at these new prices. But Bond is strongly rumoured to be in the works at Stern and Ritchies last design prior to leaving for JJP has been rumoured to be Bond (which has me worried with his copy and design style over the last few years) but think about it if Bond is coming would Stern really release BTTF in the same year? No chance!

#308 2 years ago
Quoted from mrclean:

Since Pinball Brothers is producing Alien, which the main antagonistic character is a QUEEN, which is their next music title... Since it's Queen next, I'd assume the next game after Queen music pin must mirror that to be King.. So"King Pin" coming soon from Pinball Brothers. No not the Capcom King Pin... You know... this one:[quoted image]

The game over callout could be, "bye, whore."

#309 2 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Look how soon Godzilla came out after Mando. I didn’t post the cryptic message, DeadFlip did. And he hinted something else was coming out. And he sneezed “Time Machine”

#310 2 years ago

Look how soon Godzilla came out after Mando. I didn’t post the cryptic message, DeadFlip did. And he hinted something else was coming out. And he sneezed “Time Machine”

Link plez?

#311 2 years ago

It’s gone now. It was on his IG. Here’s a screenshot before it disappeared back to the future.

EDDCD7F6-92CB-457C-947C-29D2979432A8 (resized).jpegEDDCD7F6-92CB-457C-947C-29D2979432A8 (resized).jpeg
#312 2 years ago
Quoted from BigT:

I am in that group and can’t wait for Rush!!

I'm quite sure bugger all know who the F*** Rush is in Australia! Other than James Hunt Racing F1 movie that was released in 2013.
Now bring on Jaws and we are talking about something...

#313 2 years ago

My Gigawatt from Hasbro arrived!

9D8866FD-D482-4648-8F34-ED1201098526 (resized).jpeg9D8866FD-D482-4648-8F34-ED1201098526 (resized).jpeg
#314 2 years ago
Quoted from djsoup:

My Gigawatt from Hasbro arrived!
[quoted image]

wow, those sold out immediately

#315 2 years ago

It’s gone now. It was on his IG. Here’s a screenshot before it disappeared back to the future.
[quoted image]

Can someone break this down for me? How does this relate to BTTF? Did he "sneeze" time machine on a stream?

#316 2 years ago
Quoted from Squizz:

I'm quite sure bugger all know who the F*** Rush is in Australia!

Australia’s loss….you guys don’t need to buy every game. Sit this one out. Canada will buy 10k units at least.

#317 2 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

Can someone break this down for me? How does this relate to BTTF? Did he "sneeze" time machine on a stream?

Here’s the full quote from the “Next Stern” thread…

Direct link for pics:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine/page/439#post-6514959

Ok, I cracked the code. Stern releases BTTF on October 12th. How do I know, we’ll remember I’m from the Land of the Lost and I know something about time travel. So take this red pill and get ready to travel down the rabbit hole back to the future.
So there’s a cryptic message on DeadFlip IG stories. In case I disappears I’ve screen shot it. https://instagram.com/stories/deadflip/2669294141651284108?utm_medium=copy_link
(See pic below)
The picture shows a boat, Gilligan, Skipper and “The Scientist” (Russel Johnson). Some may think, oh it’s Jaws. Not so fast.
Russel Johnson “The Scientist” was in 2 Twilight Zones (Back There & Execution) - both involving a man that time travels.
In the picture, there is a random Illuminati “All Seeing Eye”. This is tied back to BTTF in a scene described in this video (along with other Illuminati conspiracies) Coincidence?

And lastly the countdown represents the time machine settings
And if I’m wrong, you get your money back. And if I disappear I’m in Gary’s basement[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

#318 2 years ago

Borg about a year and a half ago, trolled on his internet place, BTTF. Think that is what is coming soon from Stern Pinball, end of the year for the 3rd cornerstone or as a boutique KaPow release. They’ve already repeated various licenses from their past like TMNT and JP. BTTF is one of them, which Joe K. did when the first original one was released. Joe’s hinted at it so many times now, its coming.

248B5BEB-3232-4447-B734-08A86683B227 (resized).jpeg248B5BEB-3232-4447-B734-08A86683B227 (resized).jpeg4E87E648-133B-43F4-81B5-62F69644B76C (resized).jpeg4E87E648-133B-43F4-81B5-62F69644B76C (resized).jpeg
#319 2 years ago

I believe BTTF is coming, but Rush is almost certainly next.

#321 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I believe BTTF is coming, but Rush is almost certainly next.

I don't think so about BTTF

#322 2 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

I don't think so about BTTF

From one Neil to another…

30406DB2-169A-40A3-943C-5BFAC29D11A4.gif30406DB2-169A-40A3-943C-5BFAC29D11A4.gif
#323 2 years ago

From one Neil to another…
[quoted image]

lol lets WAIT and see shall we

#324 2 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

Not Joe Kaminkow!! Not the guy who squandered the greatest license in the history of pinball, The Beatles. Don’t ruin BTTF please.

Nothing like charging $5k - $10k more just a for a different backglass and powder coat. Those platinum and diamond editions were the biggest rip off in pinball in my opinion.

#325 2 years ago
Quoted from BrewersArcade:

Kaneda has a much better track record than you

Totally. Kaneda has been right every single time. Remember when he figured out Spooky was making Nightmare on Elm Street? What an amazing game.

#326 2 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

Totally. Kaneda has been right every single time. Remember when he figured out Spooky was making Nightmare on Elm Street? What an amazing game.

Pretty sure he prefaced that by saying it was a rumour, and that it could be Nightmare on Elm Street or Halloween.

Lately Kaneda doesn't come out guns blazing confirming rumours until a few days or a week before reveals

#327 2 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

I didn't say every single time. I said he has a much better track record...which he does.

#328 2 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

A BTTF pin without movie trilogy assets would be a major disappointment and probably be DOA.

Major disappointment yes but it would still sell out. JP did just fine and everyone was complaining about that at first too

#329 2 years ago
Quoted from Dkjimbo:

Major disappointment yes but it would still sell out. JP did just fine and everyone was complaining about that at first too

No. JP was fine being a generic dinosaurs pin. Easy enough to play and enjoy even if you knew little or nothing about JP.

A generic time travel pin? No.
An animated BTTF pin? Great Scott - No.

#330 2 years ago
Quoted from Dkjimbo:

JP is a great game with decent animations, but the movie code puts it over the top. IMO, it rather reinforces what full assets can do for a game.

#331 2 years ago

I'm just gonna keep posting BTTF related videos until Stern makes a machine

#332 2 years ago

I love a good mashup..

mcflysmall_1944x (resized).jpgmcflysmall_1944x (resized).jpg
#333 2 years ago

BTTF and Harry Potter in 2022 for stern. Going to be a big year.

#334 2 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

Neither are Stern 2022. Will still be a big year.

#335 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Mr rarehero really digging in on this. Would be interesting to revisit this next year to see who’s right b/c I have many folks (not just Kaneda) who are saying BTTF. If you’re right, I will be the first to say respect no doubt but damn is the force strong on BTTF.

#336 2 years ago

I generally put stock in info from Rarehero but info I’ve received recently gives me a fair amount of confidence that we will indeed see a Stern BTTF pin before the end of next year. So I’ve got a spot ready for an LE.

#337 2 years ago

I can wait, the longer it is the better.. I don’t want to sell any of my pins and so I can save for the game..

#338 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

I can wait, the longer it is the better.. I don’t want to sell any of my pins and so I can save for the game..

Man, that is a great collection! If you had to sell - which one would you even choose? I'm gonna be in the same boat. I really like all my games too, so its going to be a difficult decision.

#339 2 years ago

Well GOTGLE is up, but If I don’t have to sell then it’s all good.

0E4FDD20-2EF3-4102-B305-46705E533B9B (resized).jpeg0E4FDD20-2EF3-4102-B305-46705E533B9B (resized).jpeg
#340 2 years ago

BTTF2 FTW!

#341 2 years ago

I'm kinda partial to the whole trilogy, but hey - that's just me.

#342 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I'm kinda partial to the whole trilogy, but hey - that's just me.

pinball# 2 Sterns remake BTTF or aka BTTF2.

#343 2 years ago

even though this is filled with 80's movies references, BTTF makes multiple appearances

#344 2 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

Lately Kaneda doesn't come out guns blazing confirming rumours until a few days or a week before reveals

Exactly the same time half the people in the industry/hobby also know but have too much integrity to leak the name. Not sure why people admire this clown for doing things that only assholes do?

#346 2 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

Quoted from Rarehero:

Oh man.... You guys are right !

Stern_The_Big_Year (resized).pngStern_The_Big_Year (resized).png
#347 2 years ago

Timed edition original BTTF posters signed by Drew Struzan are available until Sunday on Bottleneck gallery in the US and Vice Press in the UK.

https://bottleneckgallery.com/collections/homepage-main/products/drew-struzan-back-to-the-future-timed-edition

https://vice-press.com/products/back-to-the-future-drew-struzan

#348 2 years ago

Well, if they ever make a new and updated BTTF pin, they should definitely have a Wild Gunman mini-game on the display. The more 80's references the better.

005 (resized).JPG005 (resized).JPGIMG_5477 (resized).JPGIMG_5477 (resized).JPG
#349 2 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

I generally put stock in info from Rarehero but info I’ve received recently gives me a fair amount of confidence that we will indeed see a Stern BTTF pin before the end of next year. So I’ve got a spot ready for an LE.

I emailed a few distributors a couple months back to get on a potential Back to the Future LE list. Two replied back to me and said their lists are already full but added me to a wait list... Neither acknowledged that BTTF is next but it's interesting that they didn't deny it either.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 24.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 24.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 18.95
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
$ 12.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 24.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

There are 2,078 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 42.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bttf2-hype-great-scott/page/7 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.