IMG_8141 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2576 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20220417-182622_Instagram (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240330_202529_Instagram (resized).jpg
hot wheels (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240317_130742_Instagram (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240315_220749_Instagram (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240309_211848_Instagram (resized).jpg
There are 2,072 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 42.
#51 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

This game that isn't being made better be not made by the pinball company I prefer!!!

And in case you don’t know what company I prefer I’ll spam post my love affair for beautifully overpriced and boring Pinball’s on each perspective thread!!

#52 3 years ago

I need to know if this is happening... the only theme I would drop GNR LE for, and sell another game to get the SLE...

Stern/Kapow need to do it right..

#53 3 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

What a rude comment to make. Do you know price of Deloreans on average have doubled over the past 10 years.? One just went this past week for $55k on Mecum auctions. Owners are not all BTTF fans, the Delorean is a unique and highly collectible 40 year old classic vehicle.
I wish I never sold mine. That “shit box” was a blast to drive and would attract more attention then a brand new Lamborghini or Ferrari.

Dont worry about him. I deal with people like him at car cruise ins all the time. Old people that think they know everything and are so high and mighty and their opinion carries weight like gold.

Truth is, he is the 1% that act like negative nancies when a DeLorean steals any cruise in it goes to. Just ignore him like I would at a cruise in. I think theres a list for that.

#54 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I like this one better without that car from the 80s photoshopped in there.
And the McDonalds in Downey is still sporting that classic look.

Think about how busy Old Man "Otis" Peabody's farm was to be able to supply all that meat to the McDonald's.

bttf (resized).jpgbttf (resized).jpg
#55 3 years ago

I'd love to see the time circuits display on the playfield. It could update during gameplay when you move through time/chapters.

time circuit (resized).jpgtime circuit (resized).jpg
#56 3 years ago

All signs are pointing towards a Stern Kapow for BTTF. Very interesting.

#57 3 years ago
Quoted from Ty-Arnold:

All signs are pointing towards a Stern Kapow for BTTF. Very interesting.

Do tell...

#58 3 years ago

Just based on all the info I have read over the past month, it seems like a BTTF Kapow is a strong possibility. I could definitely be wrong, just like everyone else.

#59 3 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

Dont worry about him. I deal with people like him at car cruise ins all the time. Old people that think they know everything and are so high and mighty and their opinion carries weight like gold.

And I've been dealing with holier than thou assholes younger and older that don't respect other's opinions all my life. At least as long as I have been fixing their shit boxes that for some reason they can't work on themselves. Mostly, it just comes down to they are real cheap with a big attitude. And believe their car can somehow compensate for some other shortcoming they have.

#60 3 years ago

BTTF Kapow by Stern, and George Gómez will be on it. SLE here I come!!!

1 week later
#61 3 years ago

Saw this BTTF goodness in my feed this morning...
https://kotaku.com/high-school-students-build-a-back-to-the-future-monumen-1846123730

Students at Tanabe Technical High School in Wakayama, Japan have spent over four years making a DeLorean replica out of 2-millimeter-thick aluminum.

The monument is located in front of the school, and four times a day during the week, it slowly spins around as the Back to the Future theme song plays, with the okay given from Hollywood.

Work on the project began in 2016 on the 500 kg replica, Sankei reports, and over the years, around 500 students have worked on the project.

hs (resized).pnghs (resized).png
4 weeks later
#62 3 years ago

Posted by another pinsider in the "Next Stern" thread.. It does feel like they are teasing us a little..

39104d4badd2f28227e819b2f93697f14185c820.png (resized).png39104d4badd2f28227e819b2f93697f14185c820.png (resized).png
#64 3 years ago
Quoted from djsoup:

Posted by another pinsider in the "Next Stern" thread.. It does feel like they are teasing us a little..
[quoted image]

they are teasing it so much that it feels like it isn’t next

3 weeks later
#65 3 years ago

What’s going on here????? Where is the “hype”? Lol

#66 3 years ago
Quoted from RPZ:

What’s going on here????? Where is the “hype”? Lol

I'm still hyped! But havent heard anything new other than the same rumors.. of it being a Stern/Kapow game. Hopefully we get some real news soon.. I just framed my signed drew reprint of the original poster.. thats pretty hype.

BTTF_drew (resized).jpgBTTF_drew (resized).jpg
#67 3 years ago
Quoted from djsoup:

I'm still hyped! But havent heard anything new other than the same rumors.. of it being a Stern/Kapow game. Hopefully we get some real news soon.. I just framed my signed drew reprint of the original poster.. thats pretty hype. [quoted image]

Looks great!!

#68 3 years ago
Quoted from djsoup:

I'm still hyped! But havent heard anything new other than the same rumors.. of it being a Stern/Kapow game. Hopefully we get some real news soon.. I just framed my signed drew reprint of the original poster.. thats pretty hype. [quoted image]

I have that bttf / dr who woot shirt

#69 3 years ago

there are SO many bttf references in pop culture it isn't funny

#70 3 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

I have that bttf / dr who woot shirt

Yeah I love that print, got it a while back from iam8bit. Number 8 of 88.

Not sure out of my entire collection which collectible I treasure the most.. Maybe these AIR MAGS I created myself.. ? I'm hoping someday I can own a pair of the real ones! What's in your BTTF collection that you like the most?

bttf1 (resized).jpgbttf1 (resized).jpg
#71 3 years ago
Quoted from djsoup:

What's in your BTTF collection that you like the most?

I bought the Doc and marty figures recently that are pretty cool (they were $30 a few weeks ago, I see they are going up in price)
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Back-to-the-Future-7-Scale-Action-Figure-Ultimate-Doc-Brown/525975712?comm-msg-vehicle=EMAIL&comm-msg-id=6a540c2b-0b47-46f8-91b7-7fae14ced8b9

Probably my favorite is the USA today newspaper from october 22nd, 2015 that I bought in person at an airport (because I was traveling for work) and did my best to keep it from creasing. I really need to get it framed.

#72 3 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

I bought the Doc and marty figures recently that are pretty cool (they were $30 a few weeks ago, I see they are going up in price)
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Back-to-the-Future-7-Scale-Action-Figure-Ultimate-Doc-Brown/525975712?comm-msg-vehicle=EMAIL&comm-msg-id=6a540c2b-0b47-46f8-91b7-7fae14ced8b9
Probably my favorite is the USA today newspaper from october 22nd, 2015 that I bought in person at an airport (because I was traveling for work) and did my best to keep it from creasing. I really need to get it framed.

Dang thats cool. I ordered the newspaper online when it came out but it never arrived. After months of back and forth with them, they just refunded me.. total bummer! You should totally frame it! I recently ordered this guy.. https://hasbropulse.com/products/transformers-generations-collaborative-back-to-the-future-mash-up-gigawatt-figure

#73 3 years ago

Lol someone posted this in the "Next Stern" thread.. I hope its true. I really love Keith's games. I own Jurassic Park and Avengers Infinity Quest and both are really awesome games. Iron Maiden is great too but I'm just not into the music enough to want to own it.. so I enjoy playing it on location.

8fdd16f30ed5ca4457df531aa2694c9f7f89d7e6 (resized).jpg8fdd16f30ed5ca4457df531aa2694c9f7f89d7e6 (resized).jpg
#74 3 years ago

I heard that Stern has a Back to the Future -playfield ready. Then again, it might instead be playfield for Jaws or Bond or something else. Who knows with those generic layouts which only will be customized with different print graphics...

#75 3 years ago
Quoted from Nepi23:

I heard that Stern has a Back to the Future -playfield ready. Then again, it might instead be playfield for Jaws or Bond or something else. Who knows with those generic layouts which only will be customized with different print graphics...

there's hype in the existing data east thread. I don't know how Stern could be producing that if Borg posted on his facebook page, and kaminkow "let it slip" on a podcast
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bttf-club-whoa-this-is-heavy/page/9#post-6175824
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bttf-club-whoa-this-is-heavy/page/9#post-6178500

#76 3 years ago

All I know is im seeing BTTF everywhere at the moment - movie replays on pay tv, documentaries, figurines etc, it seems like the floodgates have opened with the branding and licensing. It would have to be one of the hottest licenses not yet tackled by a modern pinball company. Rumour has it there may be a teaser Friday, but we will see. If its Godzilla I will be pissed, lol !!

#77 3 years ago
Quoted from Flex_in_Aus:

All I know is im seeing BTTF everywhere at the moment - movie replays on pay tv, documentaries, figurines etc, it seems like the floodgates have opened with the branding and licensing. It would have to be one of the hottest licenses not yet tackled by a modern pinball company. Rumour has it there may be a teaser Friday, but we will see. If its Godzilla I will be pissed, lol !!

Oh man this is awesome. I've already got 2 games planned this year... if its BTTF I may need to reprioritize... If its Godzilla at least my wallet will be happy.

#78 3 years ago

Yes, it would be awesome to have a good BTTF pinball. the one that exists kinda sucks donkey balls. And I hope Stern ends up making, since I have yet to find a JJP game that i'm super crazy about. They go so overboard with the rules, it makes it unfun. Plus, Jack doesn't seem to know how to light up a playfield, since the GI's are barely functioning. You think he would have learned his lesson from WOZ, yet GNR is just as dark and shitty lighting like WOZ was. Hopefully he learns before closing the doors.

#79 3 years ago

Yeah, I am a bit the same about JJP doing this theme. I feel that with Stern you will get a fun shooter that will make the majority of people happy at a reasonable price, but with JJP you will get something for the minority and at a huge price. With Stern we may also see it in the near future, with JJP who knows. Just give me a fun BTTF with modern tech and some good call outs and I will be happy!

#80 3 years ago
Quoted from Flex_in_Aus:

Yeah, I am a bit the same about JJP doing this theme. I feel that with Stern you will get a fun shooter that will make the majority of people happy at a reasonable price, but with JJP you will get something for the minority and at a huge price. With Stern we may also see it in the near future, with JJP who knows. Just give me a fun BTTF with modern tech and some good call outs and I will be happy!

Earlier on the thread there was talk that Kamikow is involved.. given all the hints he's dropped. If so some it could mean we might get an offering similar to the Stern/Kapow! Batman 66 with a Premium, LE and SLE. Thunderbird mentioned that the SLE would come with a piece of the Delorean.. wondering if its the scraps from the end of III?

#81 3 years ago
Quoted from djsoup:

Earlier on the thread there was talk that Kamikow is involved.. given all the hints he's dropped. If so some it could mean we might get an offering similar to the Stern/Kapow! Batman 66 with a Premium, LE and SLE. Thunderbird mentioned that the SLE would come with a piece of the Delorean.. wondering if its the scraps from the end of III?

Pretty sure that was a joke?

#82 3 years ago
Quoted from RPZ:

Pretty sure that was a joke?

I dont think it was a joke, there's been a few times Joe K., has specifically teased BTTF. Enough people want this game, so I think its still coming even if its not the game everyone thinks is going to be announced on Friday. IMO I felt Stern did a great job with the TMNT remake, they even included the pizza spinner from the DE game. If it is a Stern/Kapow game I think it will be great. I really liked the Batman 66 game. If BTTF is announced I'm in on a LE.

#83 3 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

I hope The Next Stern pin uses the side lighting concept Zeppelin Pre/LE used . Lots of coding can make it work on almost any pin..

Gotta do the fire trails on the side rail lighting!

Quoted from PinBalt:

Gotta also have an OUTATIME License Plate Spinner!!! Wide like the old Gottliebs.

Totally!

back-to-the-future-9 (resized).jpgback-to-the-future-9 (resized).jpg
#84 3 years ago

why.. do..they..keep.. TEASING US?!!

#85 3 years ago
Quoted from djsoup:

I dont think it was a joke, there's been a few times Joe K., has specifically teased BTTF. Enough people want this game, so I think its still coming even if its not the game everyone thinks is going to be announced on Friday. IMO I felt Stern did a great job with the TMNT remake, they even included the pizza spinner from the DE game. If it is a Stern/Kapow game I think it will be great. I really liked the Batman 66 game. If BTTF is announced I'm in on a LE.

Don’t think BTTF is a joke, think the joke was about the pinball machine coming with a chunk of a Delorean

#86 3 years ago

I'm all for a new & better BTTF game. depends on who's making it.

#87 3 years ago
Quoted from Aphex:

I'm all for a new & better BTTF game. depends on who's making it.

The rumor is Brian Eddy is doing BTTF2.

Should be an announcement or teaser any week now...

#88 3 years ago

I can give you a chunck of delorean with the next machine I sell. I just got done putting in new Headlight brackets in mine. I'll include a set of very used delorean brackets with my next game sale.

#89 3 years ago

I like Stern, and I love BTTF as a theme, but I always try to temper expectations when a dream theme is made.

I would like Eddy on it...he would bring in some cool mechs for sure.

#90 3 years ago

I've always loved the theme but the Data East game is such a total turd. Really feel like stern will cheap out on this but will reserve judgment until when and if it actually comes to fruition. I will definitely be thrilled regardless though if it is reborn we need more pins like this instead of every rock band.

#91 3 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

why.. do..they..keep.. TEASING US?!!

Mayor Goldie Wilson... I wonder if he's involved... call outs? Personally I'd hope they get Christopher LLoyd or Thomas Wilson to do call outs.

Quoted from CashMoney:

I hope Eddy is on it. Although I wouldnt mind if Elwin was. For art I wouldnt be mad if they went the comic art route like they did with SW. Is there anything from the DE game that you guys would like to see come back for the new game? Maybe they will bring some elements back like they did with Turtles?

#92 3 years ago
Quoted from djsoup:

Mayor Goldie Wilson... I wonder if he's involved... call outs? Personally I'd hope they get Christopher LLoyd or Thomas Wilson to do call outs

I’d say this is probably the case! Him doing call outs..

#93 3 years ago

Is there any validation to this or is this just purely speculation I assumed it was Godzilla coming up next

#94 3 years ago
Quoted from TheCnyPinGuy:

Is there any validation to this or is this just purely speculation I assumed it was Godzilla coming up next

I'm hoping for BTTF 1st but it definitely seems like BTTF and Godzilla are coming this year. Someone mentioned Stern sends distros notice of what designer is up next (it's Eddy). Elwin supposedly has Godzilla and it's not his turn to release a pin.

#95 3 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

I'm hoping for BTTF 1st but it definitely seems like BTTF and Godzilla are coming this year. Someone mentioned Stern sends distros notice of what designer is up next (it's Eddy). Elwin supposedly has Godzilla and it's not his turn to release a pin.

So Stern officially holds the BTTF License ?

#96 3 years ago

Sorry if it's already been pointed out, but worth noting that Don Fullilove is on Cameo... so it's entirely possible TWIP paid him a hundred bucks just to feed into rumors/get more views.

Here's the link, if you want to have him wish a friend a happy birthday or something:

https://www.cameo.com/dfullilove?qid=1617056460

#97 3 years ago
Quoted from nogoodnames222:

Sorry if it's already been pointed out, but worth noting that Don Fullilove is on Cameo... so it's entirely possible TWIP paid him a hundred bucks just to feed into rumors/get more views.
Here's the link, if you want to have him wish a friend a happy birthday or something:

good catch. hahah thats a great troll by twip.

#98 3 years ago
Quoted from nogoodnames222:

You could see that EVERY film guest they had on was a cameo (the logo is clearly seen). Doesn't make it any less true, but yea.. you just don't know if Stern is messing with us, but the rumor has been really strong lately so people have seen "something" in the works.

#99 3 years ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

That would be awesome! I'll be all over an LE if this is true, would look awesome next to Ghostbusters.

#100 3 years ago

Cameo.

Where you pay a C-list celeb money and give him or her a script to say exactly what you tell them to say.

I could pay Biff $150 or "Guy who played the Principal and called everybody a slacker" $50 right now to say "wow can't wait for the upcoming JJP masterpiece BTTF!" and he'd do it, just like the proud boys got Bret Farve to say some white power shit and he didn't even realize it. It wouldn't mean the actor knows what "JJP" means, just that they have paypal and were happy to take the gig.

I guess what I'm trying to say is maybe don't take these clips so seriously.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 24.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 18.95
$ 12.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 24.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 2,072 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 42.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bttf2-hype-great-scott/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.