20230528_162511.jpg
20230528_162413.jpg
20230527_195140 (resized).jpg
20230527_195143 (resized).jpg
96D91168-7763-4167-8D57-606DCACBD51F (resized).jpeg
bttf flippers (resized).jpeg
thumbnail_Image 2-26-23 at 9.09 PM (resized).jpg
20230214_200057 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider evileye.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 10 years ago

My only "mod" so far. More to come.

image.jpgimage.jpg
1 week later
#14 10 years ago
Quoted from treibj:

This is my kind of club! I traveled almost 27 hours over 3 days to get mine and I would do it again!
1. BTTF III Delorean on the shooter lane (tracks on the shooter lane go well with this model) 1:43 scale Sun Star
2. Mattel Hoverboard
3. Pepsi Perfect Sticker on both sides of my Pingulp
4. LED lighting underneath
5. Biff's hoverboard by the Clocktower shot (no pic)
6. Nike Air Mag Keychain for coin door (no pic)
7. Blue light display instead of orange (original owner had done this and it looks amazing!)
8. BTTF II Future hat - Must be worn at all times while playing
I also have a replica of Biff's cane head that I am in the process of getting done that will be the shooter rod.

photo1.jpg 202 KB

photo2.jpg 212 KB

photo3.jpg 185 KB

photo5.jpg 171 KB

photo4.jpg 165 KB

photo6.jpg 158 KB

That's some good stuff, well done. Where did you get the hoverboards from? And the Biff's cane shooter rod sounds great. Post pics up when that's done please.

6 years later
#388 3 years ago
Quoted from kevster:

I just joined the ranks of both a BttF pinball owner AND a pinball machine owner in general. So yes, this is my first ever pin and I am super excited to have it. I think it's a great game, especially for a first time owner. Included in the sale was a Delorean mod that the previous owner never got around to installing. I watched a video on how to do it, and it didn't look super complicated. But I'm starting completely from scratch on everything, so even a simple mod is a bit daunting for me. He also threw in a little plastic Texaco station to include on the playfield. I've seen some pics of others who have included that same piece, and I think it looks pretty cool.
Anyway, happy to be a part of the club!!

Welcome to the club! BTTF was my first pin too, and I agree that it's a very enjoyable game for a 1 pin collection. It was my only pin for about 3 years until I got my second. Now I'm up to 6, and that last one just arrived yesterday. It's an addiction.

But wait, you've been a member here for 7 years and you just got your first pin now? Wow, talk about lurking!

#395 3 years ago
Quoted from kevster:

Haha. I had completely forgotten, but 7 years ago I convinced myself I was going to buy a pinball machine. I started an account here, created a wishlist, then never came back.
Then when I finally bought my first pin a few days ago, I googled pinball forums and this one came up. When I tried to create an account, it told me I already had one. When I saw my account was 7 years old, I had a good laugh at much time had passed since I first decided I wanted to buy one lol
BTW, I FINALLY had a good run today with Delorean Millions activated. I had always choked when the timer started, but today I hit three consecutive shots on the left ramp. Slowly getting better at this.

Haha, that’s great! I did something similar, I registered when I first got BTTF, but didn’t start visiting the forum/posting until about 3 years after. Oh well, better late than never.

The key to pinball is making sure the game is leveled and pitched right before trying to master shots. For years my game was pitched high and was damn near hard to hit anything as it was drain monster.

I look forward to seeing what you get next. They tend to multiply!

#402 3 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Back in the club on Back to he Future day!

No better day to join... except for October 26th.

Welcome back!

1 month later
#412 3 years ago
Quoted from WpgPins:

I just put some GameBlades on from Tilt Graphics. I think they look awesome!!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Very nice man, those look great installed! I was planning on getting those too, but then I sold my BTTF a couple of weeks ago like an idiot. I will live vicariously through you all and looking forward to see what you do next!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 24.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 18.95
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 24.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

$ 24.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider evileye.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bttf-club-whoa-this-is-heavy?tu=evileye and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.